Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Apotheosis thing, REad now...DAVE please read

I ask everyone to end this entire topic. Or discuss it on the drama board if they wish.

I also request Dave move anything mentioned about it to the drama board.

Time for some positivity again, the depths were explored and I sincerely dont think we need any more posts about it.

Just an opinion wink.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Wait, we gotta wait while everybody finishes patting each other on their backs. Hip Hip Hoorah. That thread wins three CNYC awards. We are really cool peeps. Look at us. We broke and humiliated Apotheosis in front of everybody. Yeah.... That'll teach anybody that does not kiss our ass. This is OUR message Board. We OWN it. Wait, He's down but, still kicking, C'mon Blueangel, let's go stab in the back again. C'mon everybody, I want everyone to see how BRAVE we are. I want to BRAG all about it. See how we help our friends. We kick them while their down. C'mon, you snooze you lose.

Originally posted by fuzzywuzzy:

Wait, we gotta wait while everybody finishes patting each other on their backs. Hip Hip Hoorah. That thread wins three CNYC awards. We are really cool peeps. Look at us. We broke and humiliated Apotheosis in front of everybody. Yeah.... That'll teach anybody that does not kiss our ass. This is OUR message Board. We OWN it. Wait, He's down but, still kicking, C'mon Blueangel, let's go stab in the back again. C'mon everybody, I want everyone to see how BRAVE we are. I want to BRAG all about it. See how we help our friends. We kick them while their down. C'mon, you snooze you lose.

He's a broken man because people posted stuff on a message board? F?ck off.

Stupid and boring... why bother? Go harras some panhandler.. tell him to get a job or something.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Guys....enough is enough. Its over, nothing more to see.

Can we stop this please?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

quit it already...

fucking egger...

------------------

i think i'm p A r A n O i D and C o M p L i C a T e D . . .

Wait, He's down but, still kicking, C'mon Blueangel, let's go stab in the back again.

Okay, why is it that my name keeps on coming back up?? cwm13.gif I addressed TO Mikey not to YOU or any other asshole that's commenting on what I said. Then I debated the issue . . . where is the back stabing there??

I really don't know where you're going with this fuzzy . .. bungee . . . who ever you are, but I my comments were to Mikey about Mikey and I said what I felt about the topic. So, if any body feels that I've said or done something so gravely wrong then you can PM me.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

Casey (blue angel) you seem angry.

I have no idea why you jumped into the mess, and honestly I thought you were a friend and one of the "more cool" people I liked on this board.

Funny how distorted things seem.

------------------

aim: djmikedr

DJmikeDR@aol.com

Originally posted by apotheosis:

I have no idea why you jumped into the mess, and honestly I thought you were a friend and one of the "more cool" people I liked on this board.

Lay off Casey! She's not an angry person...she's one of the nicest and sweetest people you will ever meet.

Know your role and shut the fuck up...

------------------

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Check your PM, cause I refuse to make another drama about this.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Lay off Casey! She's not an angry person...she's one of the nicest and sweetest people you will ever meet.

Wo hold on, i just think he was trying to open dialog. Nothing wrong with that, no need for anomosity between people.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

I don't believe he was attacking her..

Just out of curiousity.. What is his role...?

------------------

AIM vampie

I can't believe you just wrote that.. I'm totally losing respect for a lot of ppl because of this mess...

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

what was said about Apotheosis...and why isn't he replying

when those attacking you are doing it for the sole purpose of "attacking" (yet yield to a higher moral) can and will take everything I say into a way that suits they're purpose/desire.

------------------

aim: djmikedr

DJmikeDR@aol.com

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I can't believe you just wrote that.. I'm totally losing respect for a lot of ppl because of this mess...

believe what?

that Casey is a nice and sweet person?

it's the truth...

------------------