Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any love for Upstate club Kids?

whats up!

mad love for upstate party kidz! cwm38.gif i go to school in western mass, and in the past i've driven out to albany for raves (not for awhile now though). i'll definitely be checking out binghamton and albany's scene again soon...

the vibe was different from what i was used in NyC, but you can tell right away that everyone is good kidz-- no shadiness--! mad love to all the candy kidz that also keep it real upstate, CT, MA.. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

I went to Syracuse for a year. I lasted a month before I started bouncing off the wall....Spent the last 90 percent of the year holed up in a tiny single room listening to house & doing...uh.... smile.gif

& I managed to find the only slighly clubby ppl around, the "townies" and the weak but managing "Scene" -- it was kind of interesting seeing how they lived, it was SO different and so much more laid back (though I was OVER it very quickly) Suggestion: throw parties, the few people that did the decent ones made MAD money from it smile.gif

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

I grew up near Newburgh... and I dj every other week in albany...

will be at slope sin hunter mountain this sat too wink.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

12/6 - Arena, ALbany NY

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/19 - NAMM, Los Angeles

Sat Jan. 20th - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

What up Upstate!...I'm originally from Albany and I went to school at Union College in Schenectady, NY...what a shithole, but Union ruled...best party school in the nation!

I'm going up there this weekend to drop my car off at home and party a little with my remaining boys at Union...should be a great time...

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Hey,

Be happy..Poughkeepsie isn't that far away from NYC. I go to college in Rochester unfortunately and I still havn't met any club buddies..im still searchin. The clubs up here are horrible and every time im up here I can't wait to go home. But in any case there is love from upstate... cwm38.gif

Hey,

Be happy..Poughkeepsie isn't that far away from NYC. I go to college in Rochester unfortunately and I still havn't met any club buddies..im still searchin. The clubs up here are horrible and every time im up here I can't wait to go home. But in any case there is love from upstate... cwm38.gif

Thankx everyone for not trying to bash the Upstate kid- and see some of you feel my pain- Its true that the parties up here suck- well theres a few good ones here and there. But you have to realize when someone like me hits a club inyc I have all this energy and excitement to let out -its almost like I treat every club experience inyc as my first time-Can't wait for Ihaveadream3

Peace

Originally posted by awkwardscience:

Where Upstate?

Club Facade it's in Nanuet, NY. It's a small and cheesy club though. But that is where I started.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

aight heres the deal....i live upstate actually really close to russ reign.....but anyway...dv8 sucks, x isnt too bad especially when big names dj's come thru, and all i have to say is facades is the WACKEST place on the face of the earth.....its like a sweet 16 with alcohol...but anyway, clubs up here suck, stay in the city