Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Gloves @ Exit??

I've noticed that the past 6 times that i went there. I think it's because they are homos. Who knows, they look like asses to begin with with their shirts off and their sunglasses. Now gloves, tomorrow maybe hats??? I dont' even look in their direction anymore...

WTF are you talking about who got gloves ? why are they having gloves haha stupid shit

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

New CLub in Staten Island new dorp lane Called (ELEMENTS) call for info @ 1917-243-0215 ... or e-mail me at martin_izzo@netzero.net

or digital_cpu@hotmail.com

yeah i saw some douche bag with white gloves on. i didnt think anything of it at the time cause i was out of my mind but now that you mention it that is really gay. that money drop was just stupid, i made $16 but all the girls i went with refused to go on the dance floor till it was over cause all the scumbags were knockin girls around to get some $$. the music was hot, and so is the cd they gave us. i usually have no problem with the crowd, but last night it was full of tough guys startin shit that they definitly wouldnt be able to finish from the looks of it.

White gloves I have seen on the West Coast. Many people who do “popping” use them

to increase the visual effect of their “popping”. It’s pretty phat to look at . I ‘m not sure what these people; you folks described are using them for. Perhaps to draw more attention to themselves.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm32.gif

i think those confused guidos (a lot of them were 16-18 year olds trying to look beatifull...) think they can pass of for chip n' dales....

i saw a bunch of them dance on the same platform from 1 till 6. I was hoping those turds would get off and let girls come on. Someone shold've shot a few to get the idea across.

UM i'm guessing there wearing them because WHITE GLOWS IN BLACK LIGHT!

HMMMMMMMMMM! who knows...

One pair white gloves cheeper then like a few pairs of glow sticks..

GOD ALL U ALWAYS GOTTA DISS ON SOMEONE THATS DOING SOMETHING A LIL DIFFERENT!

Do Clothing designers have to consult you all first? just to make sure your gonna like the trend?

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find" http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 12-30-2000).]

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Saw this kid at twilo with them said he was at some party in canada and all the kids up there were doing it.....guess they got a shortage of glowsticks or something...Let me not get started on the guidos...they all dance like ballerinas on crack and sometimes they remind me of leroy from fame...enough is enough cwm26.gif

haha, ballerinas on crack, that is definately the best description i have heard. They definately need to loose the white gloves.

Saw this kid at twilo with them said he was at some party in canada and all the kids up there were doing it.....guess they got a shortage of glowsticks or something...Let me not get started on the guidos...they all dance like ballerinas on crack and sometimes they remind me of leroy from fame...enough is enough cwm26.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

UM i'm guessing there wearing them because WHITE GLOWS IN BLACK LIGHT!

HMMMMMMMMMM! who knows...

One pair white gloves cheeper then like a few pairs of glow sticks..

GOD ALL U ALWAYS GOTTA DISS ON SOMEONE THATS DOING SOMETHING A LIL DIFFERENT!

Do Clothing designers have to consult you all first? just to make sure your gonna like the trend?

That's what I'm saying.. I think it's more that these people got somethin against guidos, not really the white gloves they're wearing..

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by ephor:

i agree i think it looked pretty sik, it was somethin different, people just prolly got a problem wit people doin shit different then them, i had a problem though with the white trash freakos that were hangin out by me and my friends though, wut was wit them... anyone see them?? the one had this huge tellatubby backpack on.. and i always though u had to dress um nice to get in exit, they shouldn't let the circus in the club

Prob the same people WHO HATE DRESS CODES, AND THE ONLY CLUB THEY GO TO IS TWILO FRIDAYS AND VINYL BECUAES THEY HAVE NO DRESS CODES... THE GUIDOS ARE THERE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, FOR GOOD MUSIC AND TO DANCE.. MAYBE THERES SOME ASSHOLE GUIDOS OUT THERE, BUT ITS NOT LIKE I NEVER MET AN ASSHOLE RAVER.. WE HAVE ALL BEEN STEPPED ON A FEW TIMES, LIVE WITH IT AND MOVE ON, CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD TO LOOK A CERTAIN WAY (NOT BE A GUIDO) TO ENJOY SOMETHING OR ENJOY MUSIC? JEEZUS PEOPLE GROW THE FUCK UP! YOUR NOT IN HIGHSCHOOL ANYMORE, AND IF YOU ARE? THEN STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLUBS...

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Prob the same people WHO HATE DRESS CODES, AND THE ONLY CLUB THEY GO TO IS TWILO FRIDAYS AND VINYL BECUAES THEY HAVE NO DRESS CODES... THE GUIDOS ARE THERE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, FOR GOOD MUSIC AND TO DANCE.. MAYBE THERES SOME ASSHOLE GUIDOS OUT THERE, BUT ITS NOT LIKE I NEVER MET AN ASSHOLE RAVER.. WE HAVE ALL BEEN STEPPED ON A FEW TIMES, LIVE WITH IT AND MOVE ON, CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD TO LOOK A CERTAIN WAY (NOT BE A GUIDO) TO ENJOY SOMETHING OR ENJOY MUSIC? JEEZUS PEOPLE GROW THE FUCK UP! YOUR NOT IN HIGHSCHOOL ANYMORE, AND IF YOU ARE? THEN STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLUBS...

I totally agree, I mean come on ppl, why do u have to diss ppl, whats with the "guido" name calling?? thats really racist, i mean if god forbit somone made a statement about another race, u all would go off, stop the racism. U all call someone racist if they make a ignorant remark, but how about u guys, whats with the name calling/??? Not everyone got to dress the same, or act the same in a club. How about when that guy was wearing a mask at twilo, most of u guys accepted it cause its twilo, so accept the damn white gloves. Who gives anyone the right to judge anyone???

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

OK, I agree with the above but I just don't like them... Whatever, I'm sure they're having fun....... it's just not what i'm into. Talking about masks. I saw this guy in a huge Stormtrooper helmet (star wars not nazi) and it looked mad as... now I did think that was great.

Originally posted by glowsticks:

I have never been to a club or club party in Canada and seen people wearing white gloves.....and we even have a smaller version of an EXIT (called The Guvernment) that is filled with the big muscle type. I am Canadian so I frequent the clubs in the Toronto are.

I would have to say it has to do with poppers and black lights....give people that trippy essence!!!

cwm27.gifcwm13.gifcwm27.gifcwm13.gifcwm27.gifcwm13.gif