Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beauty = respect ???

this is no "lynch mob". There is no organization here. There was no decision amongst friends to single someone out and make them feel small.

What you are seeing is one person being so ignorant (not just in this thread but consistantly over time), that he eventually pissed off enough people on an individual basis to make it seem like we're ganging up on him.

Just not the case. I think we've all had it and it's finally coming out.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blueangel:

You take my dignity away?? cwm27.gif Now THAT'S funny!!! LOL.

Come on tell the truth. I bet it really makes you feel powerful picking on a girl behind a computer, right? Just admit it.

BlueAngel

So, you admit you were 'putting down' Apotheosis? So I was right. Thank You. You do it too.

I am an equal opportunity kinda person.

What was that Alpha?

A lynch mob does not have to be organized from the get go. One after the other joined the lynching and voila, a mob.

So, back to my original point, you did put him down now, didn't you Blue? Didn't you? Didn't you? One more time, didn't you? Sad.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by bungee:

So, you admit you were 'putting down' Apotheosis? So I was right. Thank You. You do it too.

What was that Alpha?

A lynch mob does not have to be organized from the get go. One after the other joined the lynching and voila, a mob.

So, back to my original point, you did put him down now, didn't you Blue? Didn't you? Didn't you? One more time, didn't you? Sad.

woww! he thought about form/structure and made SURE I landed midway - how.. how...skanky of you! *blush*

I really don’t see where you’re getting all this “put him down” from, but I can tell that arguing with you is like arguing with a 5 year old child.

I’ll just leave you alone cause it’s obvious that I’m just wasting my time.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

What was that Alpha?

Couldn't it just be 20 people who feel strongly about something, airing their views... and only 2 people being misguided (IMO) enough to come down with the opposite view... anybody could join in Bungee... if they thought our views were wrong.... as it happens YOU were the only one to... doesn't that tell you something? Are you a f5reind of Apothesis's?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

No bung, I don't agree w/the lynch mob mentality but then again you don't really know the situation, do you?

I had heard of things about apotheosis before and never wanted to believe them because we always got along. I still hold no grudge against him myself, however I don't feel that his attacks against other people (who happen to be my friends as well) on this board were necessary. Instead of defending his point of view ONLY, he chose a different route and made himself look worse in the process.

As far as the topic goes, I'm not even going there. This thread has gone far beyond its original purpose and most everything has been covered anyway. Not too mention my post is starting to get a bit long...he he. biggrin.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I’ll just leave you alone cause it’s obvious that I’m just wasting my time.

BlueAngel

Seems like you have a lot of it, LOL.

Hi Alpha. I see you finally learned the ALPHAbet.

------------------

so there

Originally posted by shannah:

No bung, I don't agree w/the lynch mob mentality but then again you don't really know the situation, do you?

I had heard of things about apotheosis before and never wanted to believe them because we always got along. I still hold no grudge against him myself, however I don't feel that his attacks against other people (who happen to be my friends as well) on this board were necessary. Instead of defending his point of view ONLY, he chose a different route and made himself look worse in the process.

As far as the topic goes, I'm not even going there. This thread has gone far beyond its original purpose and most everything has been covered anyway. Not too mention my post is starting to get a bit long...he he. biggrin.gif

Great, I'm glad you agree with my points.

------------------

so there

Originally posted by lmsadc69:

Show me a model with a great personality to boot, and I'll show you a surprised man - right here.

Cindy Crawford... My bro and sis met her on different occasions... and my sis works in the fashion industry... sweetest girl she tells me... great looks and a great personality... surprised yet? Duh... would like to show you more examples... but you wouldn't believe me anyway... makes no difference to me.

4. And I have no idea if you're Grade A or not, whether you say you are or not. I've never seen you, nor met you, but if I did, I think I would be able to figure it out. As would most people on here.

I can tell you right now from having met her... Mitch, her fiance is a lucky guy... He got himself a Grade A girl with three Bs behind her... brains, beauty, and brawn...

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

iggster and starbrite are the same person........ in case anyone wanted to know.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

I think we need to remember the context that we're talking about here. People go to clubs to get drunk, dance, and usually to get noticed. The crap we as females strap and glue ourselves into tends to borderline on obscene half the time. I think sometimes we ask for it honestly, and I'm guilty of it too. I think the actual amount that beauty has to do with the respect you're given in life is infinitely less than it is at some club, thankfully.