Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit vibe???? isnt this an oxymoron!

Originally posted by sutogame:

yea dumass we have a very good time there

yea dumass there's vibe there rolleyes.gif exit and vibe go together like . . . um . . . nevermind. exit's wack.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by brandie:

yea dumass there's vibe there rolleyes.gif exit and vibe go together like . . . um . . . nevermind. exit's wack.

luv,

brandie

Ha ha ha.......I like that.....

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Hrmmm...someone asks a question and ya all reply with "dumbass" and being pissed rather than describing the vibe and why you love it.

No wonder the place has a bad rep :-(

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

no exit vibe is not an oxymoron, couldnt possibly be. exit is a building, a night club. and the word vibe does not contradict this particular building. so, if you wanted to sound intelligent while trying to start drama, you failed miserably. sorry.

but to answer your question: no, nobody has a good time at exit. but for some strange reason, thousands go every night and spend hundreds of dollars to have a bad time. and for some reason, these people must like having bad times because they come back the next day and week after that to do it all over again.

or maybe, just maybe, how to have a good time is a matter of opinion and differs with each individual (ever think of that). so, edpostal, please tell us, cause we're dying to know, where do you go to have a good time?

Originally posted by sote:

but to answer your question: no, nobody has a good time at exit. but for some strange reason, thousands go every night and spend hundreds of dollars to have a bad time. and for some reason, these people must like having bad times because they come back the next day and week after that to do it all over again.

or maybe, just maybe, how to have a good time is a matter of opinion and differs with each individual (ever think of that). so, edpostal, please tell us, cause we're dying to know, where do you go to have a good time? ...

Beautifully said hon! I think people down Exit because it can be quite overwhelming. Personally I have an amazing time every single week and never miss a weekend when I'm in New York!

Originally posted by sote:

no exit vibe is not an oxymoron, couldnt possibly be. exit is a building, a night club. and the word vibe does not contradict this particular building. so, if you wanted to sound intelligent while trying to start drama, you failed miserably. sorry.

or maybe, just maybe, how to have a good time is a matter of opinion and differs with each individual (ever think of that). so, edpostal, please tell us, cause we're dying to know, where do you go to have a good time?

"no nobody has a good time at Exit...."......whatevaaaah.... cwm25.gif ......

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by ooana:

Hrmmm...someone asks a question and ya all reply with "dumbass" and being pissed rather than describing the vibe and why you love it.

-Oo

Thats my girl!

cwm27.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by ooana:

-Oo

"No wonder the place has a bad rep...".....only on this board.........in mo

Lola..... smile.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"