Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT's Racial Discrimination...anyone else experience this?

UMM THE OWNER IS A WHITE GUY WHAT MAKES U THINK THAT......AND IF U EVEN DO GET CONTROL OF IT THE WHITES WILL MAKE UP BETTER CLUBS (DONT COME TO THEM OK) AND ULL HAVE YR EXIT WHICH WONT BE AS POPULAR .///// BUT I DOUBT THAT THIS WILL EEVER HAPPEN/////BESIDES U INVADED EXIT WHICH IS PRIMARILY WHITE....DO WE EVER INVADE A CHINESE FFOOD STORE...NO I DONT THINK SO....LIKE I SAID MAKE UP AN ASIAN CLUB CUZ WE DONT LIKE YA

Originally posted by kyoung:

someday we asians will control Exit.. just wait.

------------------

CO-CO-COLONIA

ne ide sve na misice ponekad je potrebno i MALO vise da OSVOJIS me

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cathyo:

I don't know why everyone is so concerned with what people are... I could be in a club with my friends and nothing but asians or guys or juiceheads, etc...and not give a fuck!

Gotta give props to that.

I may have been approaching this from the wrong angle this whole time, but isn't going out supposed to be about friends, fun, and um, maybe... the MUSIC? When I'm dancing and the bass is pounding it doesn't even matter so much that I have friends with me really. Leave the attitudes and issues at the door.

bounce bounce bounce cwm35.gif

I don't give a shit who iz there az long az the vibe iz tight. It just so happenz certain people (most, not all) change the vibe to extent that I don't feel comfortable. What some of u people don't understand iz that discrimination iz not alwayz bad. My favorite club iz the sound factory. Now if they didn't discriminate against ugly and unproperly dressed people then the factory wouldn't be the factory. It would be like some stupid rave, which doesn't float my boat. so if u say I am wrong to go along with cetain typez of discrimination u obviously R into clubz that will let anyone in. Thatz not my scene. I think my fellow SF goerz will agree and the rest will disagree.I'm not a racist so save ur ignorant breath. I will coin a term right now of what I am. Call me a clubist, because it haz to do with club vibe. If all the clubz were the same I wouldn't go clubbing.

This is disheartening to hear I'm from Toronto and this kind of thing doesn't happen. In Toronto the doorman are not assholes and the scene is fun. Mind we don't get in the kind of DJ's you guys get in every week, but we get our share. I'm korean and I'm coming to NY to hang out and club. Should I be learly and expect not to be let in. This is a downer, but I have an open mind and hope things will be fun. Anyways, I understand your frustration and hope this sort of thing does not happen to me, now that would be a real downer. Love and Peace and shout outs from T.O.

Originally posted by a691vcc:

This iz racial profiling.Something that getz way out of control. But without any racial profiling it would not be safe to roam the streetz.

Ok, so if there should be racial profiling then why aren't caucasians included? Case in point: Jeffrey D., Charles Manson, Ted Kazinsky, etc... Need I say more? So before you I beat you upside the head with my racial pig stick, I suggest you watch it. Oh... and btw, you fucked with me the minute you sounded off on Yuhwoo. So if you are asking for a confrontation with her, it's "gotz" to go through me buddy...

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

11.gif

-Ricfutures

we didn't invade Exit, Exit invited us when they first reopened. btw why would anybody want to invade a Chinese FOOD store?? you must be heavy eating fat bitch.

Originally posted by colonia:

UMM THE OWNER IS A WHITE GUY WHAT MAKES U THINK THAT......AND IF U EVEN DO GET CONTROL OF IT THE WHITES WILL MAKE UP BETTER CLUBS (DONT COME TO THEM OK) AND ULL HAVE YR EXIT WHICH WONT BE AS POPULAR .///// BUT I DOUBT THAT THIS WILL EEVER HAPPEN/////BESIDES U INVADED EXIT WHICH IS PRIMARILY WHITE....DO WE EVER INVADE A CHINESE FFOOD STORE...NO I DONT THINK SO....LIKE I SAID MAKE UP AN ASIAN CLUB CUZ WE DONT LIKE YA

Originally posted by glowsticks:

id rather have them there than all the drugged out white kids who beg them for a light show every hour on the hour

You know what??? ur the racist here, what a damn hypocrite. PPl like u crack me up, try to act like they're not racist and get upset if something is said about their race , but ends a post with a racist remark. I could see by ur comment that ur racist urself, so grow up.

cwm23.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Damn! At one point I was proud to tell everyone how NYC clubs rock, and people cool. After reading some of the replies here, I think I'm going to take that back - there are a lot of racist fucks out there. Remember you wouldn't be where you are if it weren't for asians. If you remove all Asians from this country, it will fall to its knees.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

WOW, after reading all of the above messages,

Im really damn surprised at all the racist and prejudice remarks and comments on this messege board.

I mean for the most diverse city in the world, we have many sad, scared ppl in our clubs. (scared of feeling uncomfortable of ppl being different from them)

In my opinion the best clubs are the most diverse ones. Have all kinds of race, ethnicities, and attire enjoying the music and having fun. Clubs like Vinyl come to mind.

Rad_

Hey colonia,

If ignorance was money your ass would be the Federal fucking Reserve! Whats your beef against asians. Wait, let me guess...some asians outperformed your parents at their jobs and now your family is on welfare...right?

You should be thankful that clubplanet.com doesn't discriminate against stuidity or racism. Otherwise you'd be a fixture on clubberscafe.com.

I'm not asian, but I think its safe to say your elitist ideals are a stone's throw away from Timothy McVay and Jeffery Dhamer.

Originally posted by kitty19:

i am not surprised. i admit, asians roll into clubs hooked up with the most money, the most drugs, the most everything, so i could see why there could be drama surrounding asians.

You are so fucking right. We asians got the most of everything. You other inferior races are just jealous.

------------------

>I am 40 years old, can't find a girl to marry me<

>Girls don't want to screw me, so I buttfuck Frankie Boy<

>I take care of my Korean people<

>Blueangel is the greatest person in the World<

>Frankie, did you cook my dinner yet?<

>I am moving to LA cause girls there are dumb, I can trick them into marrying me<

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

You know what??? ur the racist here, what a damn hypocrite. PPl like u crack me up, try to act like they're not racist and get upset if something is said about their race , but ends a post with a racist remark. I could see by ur comment that ur racist urself, so grow up.

cwm23.gif

Hey sweetheart....IM WHITE!!!!

------------------

I keep tellin Drugs I don't want them..but they don't listen

Originally posted by raver_mania:

One can make fun of one's own if its the truth. Also, one can't be "racist" if he makes fun of his own.

well IMO one can be a racist of their own kind and also theres no truth, its just stereotypes, u cant say a whole single race is a certain way, just cause a couple of ppl are bad in a certain ethnic group doesnt mean the whole group bad.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by kitty19:

i am not surprised. i admit, asians roll into clubs hooked up with the most money, the most drugs, the most everything, so i could see why there could be drama surrounding asians.

Just wanted to say that this statement is completely idiotic. Iam asian and I go to Exit every now and then. I dont go in there with a fist full of money or tryin to front like Im bling blingin like some foolz be frontin may they be Asian, white, or watever~ I work hard for my dough and when i do go to Exit I want to go relax and have fun. So can I tell u? All asians dont have mad cash like all you dumb foolz are sayin.

Its no wonder that the ignorance in you ppl is whats bringing the country down~latezz

well happy bday mr. martin luther, as we all can c ur dream is still nothing but a dream. to think it's a new year but same ol' sucky world we still live in. 1st for the record, i'm a chink. i haven't had trouble w/ gettin into exit. i've been goin there for the past 4 months, every freakin weekend. and i haven't had trouble wit gettin in, yet. but my friends and have had their troubles and i've heard of similar stories of my peeps havin a hard time gettin in. is it racisism or is exit just tryin to run a club? i don't know cuz i'm hearin nothing but stories of wat my friends and their friends have experienced. so i'm not gonna say crap about about exit. cuz i have a great time there, besides the part where undercovers hawkin everyone down. as for the comment on asians goin there wit crazy loot, well i work hard for my $ and i should b able to flaunt it. wateva $ i have, which is basically nothin. so leave some of my poor peeps alone. but i guess BIGGIE was rite, mo' $ mo'problems. ( i wish i had those problems) and as for everyone one who don't like my peeps , stay on ur side of the club, cuz SOME of my peeps don't like u aite. cuz of things like dat shit we read on the message board,dats y they rather stay in da bck of the club wit they're own kind. as for me i don't care wat race peeps r. as long as ur cool and easy goin, ur ok in my book. i'm a drifter in da club, i go where the music is jumpin, whereeva there's room to dance and where eva i smell pussy. it don't matter wat race ur pussy is. cuz baby ur all pink inside, alrite. cwm1.gif so my final words r, just drop E and everyone will get along just fine smile.gif

ps. y every1 jumpin on each other cuz of yo race. the real enemy at the club is the undercovers who wanna close the joint down. sheeesh. don't worry my peeps as soon as exit gets shut down, u don't have to worry about some racist descrimination any more. don't tell me u don't c them, keep yo eyes open, they r out there. cwm35.gif

I just finish reading all the posts and want to make a few comments of my own.

Before i do that, I want to give my bows to "peaceonearth, glowsticks, kyoung cathyo, sobeton, bodi, brandie, shadowchaser and yuhwoo", thank you for standing up for the asian crews. you guys rock on this board. i'm sick of those fuckers out there thinking that they are better than us. all we want is to stay alive and have a place to party in this so call melting pot. as for us we have to work harder than other races just for some breads on the table. must we need to kill ourselves just to make a few pennies in our pockets?? like jackie chan for example, does he need to break his neck on every stunts just to entertain you and get your ass to watch his movies.

sometimes, i'm very confused why you fuckers, the racist bigots and player haters hate us?? do you fear and hate us because we danced better than you?? smarter or ball harder than your fucking ass?? if you can't beat us then join us, we welcome your racist piece of shit and we might straighten you out..

as i said before, this will be our year and we will be the one running the show, so sit back and let the AAAAAHHHHHS and OOOOHHHHHS out. we have been silent for a long time and now is the time we make some noises. so keep your eyes and ears open.

as always, if you can't handle the truth, STAY HOME and weep to your mama..

And as for the these people "colonia, kitty19, robocock, risa06, a691vcc, souvlaki" just SHUT THE FUCK UP you bitches and jackasses.. you make me SICK... cwm8.gif

------------------

"Party now, Worry later"

-dcproduction- dancing_raver_smaller.gif

laser.gif

[This message has been edited by mustang2g1 (edited 01-16-2001).]

Before i do that, I want to give my bows to "peaceonearth, glowsticks, kyoung cathyo, sobeton, bodi, brandie, shadowchaser and yuhwoo", thank you for standing up for the asian crews. you guys rock on this board. i'm sick of those fuckers out there thinking that they are better than us. all we want is to stay alive and have a place to party in this so call melting pot. as for us we have to work harder than other races just for some breads on the table. must we need to kill ourselves just to make a few pennies in our pockets?? like jackie chan for example, does he need to break his neck on every stunts just to entertain you and get your ass to watch his movies.

sometimes, i'm very confused why you fuckers, the racist bigots and player haters hate us?? do you fear and hate us because we danced better than you?? smarter or ball harder than your fucking ass?? if you can't beat us then join us, we welcome your racist piece of shit and we might straighten you out..

as i said before, this will be our year and we will be the one running the show, so sit back and let the AAAAAHHHHHS and OOOOHHHHHS out. we have been silent for a long time and now is the time we make some noises. so keep your eyes and ears open.

And as for the these people "colonia, kitty19, robocock, risa06, a691vcc, souvlaki" just SHUT THE FUCK UP you bitches and jackasses.. you make me SICK... cwm8.gif

------------------

"Party now, Worry later"

laser.gif

------------------

"Party now, Worry later"

laser.gif

Originally posted by mustang2g1:

And as for the these people "colonia, kitty19, robocock, risa06, a691vcc, souvlaki" just SHUT THE FUCK UP you bitches and jackasses.. you make me SICK...

Whoa, whoa... back up here a bit... kitty19 and risa06 ain't got nothing but love in them...

Better reread the thread, you missed a couple here and there...

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Whoa, whoa... back up here a bit... kitty19 and risa06 ain't got nothing but love in them...

Better reread the thread, you missed a couple here and there...

Yup I agree with that, they did not say anything to get on your "No Recess" list....

------------------

I keep tellin Drugs I don't want them..but they don't listen