Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Clubnyc "Awards" - Results!!!!!!*

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

it's shadowchaser...god dammit...how hard is it too read and spell...someone needs to get this really now.... <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.hookedonphonics.com" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.hookedonphonics.com</A>

See, now I would of gotten that right, according to Spoonyd that is.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Just think of it this way, if you didn't waste your time posting to me you wouldn't have had to read what I had to say, so just blame yourself. I didn't tell "people" to shut the fuck up, I told you and only you to shut your mouth. The post wasn't intended to hurt your feelings, it was intended to show you are insignificant to me. My posts aren't supposed to be useful, they are humourous/witty for those who understand, and useful for showing how many real idiots reside on this board. Your reference to cnn and wall street journal made no sense, another to add to your tally of useless posts. What's that make it now 2,560.

I won't continue to insult your intelligence further.

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

well now, i'm just gonna have to run my fingers through that hair when i next see you.....i haven't seen you yet this year, where ya been??? and where's that strawberry shortcake lip balm? and what's with your fixation with strawberries???

mmmnnn strawberries...

i've been hiding in a cave with 2 turntables and a microphone, u'll see soon enough. I'll be at twilo saturday with my strawberry chapstick(hint hint) so please feel free to come slap my ass as you wish.

Wait, its saturday@twilo so let me rephrase. "LADIES" please feel free to come slap my ass as you wish, just dont look the other way and act like it wasn't you...

invitation's open for u to rachel...

cwm35.gif

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Don't forget "most likely to smoke crack on the corner of 27th and 10 while quoting Mussolini and claiming that next Sasha and Digweed will be regarded as 'My Personal Waterloo'- Mr Jimmy Q. Crackorn.

Eggmok- I voted for us too, but we're never going to get the recognition we deserve until we demonstrate our love for each other in public.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by p00h:

mmmnnn strawberries...

i've been hiding in a cave with 2 turntables and a microphone, u'll see soon enough. I'll be at twilo saturday with my strawberry chapstick(hint hint) so please feel free to come slap my ass as you wish.

Wait, its saturday@twilo so let me rephrase. "LADIES" please feel free to come slap my ass as you wish, just dont look the other way and act like it wasn't you...

invitation's open for u to rachel...

cwm35.gif

*avoiding drama* How is the mixing going? And a microphone? Your not thinking of doing a Sonique are you.. or is that for the 'And here's the latest from Mel C' smile.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by p00h:

Awww, shit. Dammittohell. Why only the ladies, p00h? I've hard such wonderful things about your ass...

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by tranza:

..You Must Comply..

..Freedom is irrelevant..

..Self-Determination is irrelevant..

..You Must Comply..

YES DOUG!

SI BEGG IS MY BOY!!!!!!! LMAO

cwm2.gif

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Friday - Paco's titty bar

Saturday - Twilo Closet

PM for guestlist

Originally posted by back2basics-:

*avoiding drama* How is the mixing going? And a microphone? Your not thinking of doing a Sonique are you.. or is that for the 'And here's the latest from Mel C' smile.gif

actually thats from an old run dmc song(2 turntables and a microphone), but i regress. mixing's going about as well as it can with the 2 blown speakers i'm using as my entire system. the ghetto fabulous lifestyle isn't all its cracked up to be. when people stop by to hear me spin, the best reaction i ever get is, nice headphones, sony are they? they'll see though, 1 of these days i'll be playing at the world famous river street in the world renowned town of Hoboken. Then we'll see who has nice headphones. What were we discussing here?

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Eggmok- I voted for us too, but we're never going to get the recognition we deserve until we demonstrate our love for each other in public.

ok, should i wear the leather or lace thong . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

cwm7.gif Wow! Thanks!! cwm7.gif

One thing I didn't get though... Most athletic? I'm not complainng -- just confoozled... Anyway, you all rock... and keep in touch! Things get lonely as I sit here at work at Campus Information and I'm not allowed to get onto AIM, so PM's or e-mail are always good!!

Be good! and may there be a lull in the drama...

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Whatever you have to say, you can say to me.. No need to hide behind other ppl..

Sweetie, don't worry about my career.. I'll be way ahead of you in no time, I think I already am..

you said that...isn't that a little snobby or bitchy...to put it nicely?

------------------

i think i'm p A r A n O i D and C o M p L i C a T e D . . .

cwm7.gif Wow! Thanks!! cwm7.gif

One thing I didn't get though... Most athletic? I'm not complainng -- just confoozled... Anyway, you all rock... and keep in touch! Things get lonely as I sit here at work at Campus Information and I'm not allowed to get onto AIM, so PM's or e-mail are always good!!

Be good! and may there be a lull in the drama...

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

you said that...isn't that a little snobby or bitchy...to put it nicely?

I was only replying to his insults.. I don't know where he works or what he does.. He doesn't know what I do either.. But lets see.. You have a lot of posts too. Do you think you are a loser? Hmmmm....

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I was only replying to his insults.. I don't know where he works or what he does.. He doesn't know what I do either.. But lets see.. You have a lot of posts too. Do you think you are a loser? Hmmmm....

ok...this response sounds bitchy too...

for the record...you have more posts than i have...

you - joined in september and you have 2568 posts

me - joined in june and i have 1922

so i would keep quiet about that *loser* comment...

------------------

i think i'm p A r A n O i D and C o M p L i C a T e D . . .

ok...this response sounds bitchy too...

for the record...you have more posts than i have...

you - joined in september and you have 2568 posts

me - joined in june and i have 1922

so i would keep quiet about that *loser* comment...

Hmm... I didn't call you a loser. I simply told you why I got upset and got bitchy with him (because he called me a loser for having a lot of posts in a short time). So YOU lose the attitude.. I don't know what your problem with me is.. If I remember correctly, you were always nice to me and even complained that I didn't say hi to you when I said hi to Charlie only.. Hmmmm, interesting how ppl change their opinions based on what others think.... Get a mind of your own because this had nothing to do with you at all.......