Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your favorite breed of dog

Mine are Labs (Black and Chocolate mostly), Weimaraners, and I really like Mastiffs (esp the English Bull Mastiff). I'm determined to one day own one of these. I saw a beautiful one (black/white), he was HUGE, I think around the 220-230 lbs. range. I have to say I like the Protugese Water Dog's too (Nicki and Exodust). This fall my siblings and I got a dog for my dad, so we ended up looking at tons of breeds. We ended up getting him a doberman/shepard mix. Very cute dog and boy does she have some leapers...

cwm30.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by exodust:

OH MY GOD, ukjnx, I thought nobody in the world had ever heard of this type of dog, I had one called Sarge.......RIP

Wow, when I was growing up I had a golden retriever named Sarge. My mom picked the name from my Dad being a Sargent (sp??) in the police dept. I never met anyone esle who had a pet named sarge!!!

------------------

india222@hotmail.com

Tinkerbell-01.gif

Originally posted by gambitx73:

Originally posted by TheRegulator:

WHAT the fuck does this have to do with...

Uhm...just spreading the joy...Actually by doin' this I'm getting an idea of what the most popular breed of dog is and then maybe I could do a theme like "be your favorite breed" at SF where we all dress up like a dog or a shirt with a pic of our dog and a chain 'round our necks..and barking like the Baltimore Ravens Defence.. whoof whoof..hrrr.

Oh, why didn't you say so?

Okay this is one my favorite doggies! They are Irish WOlfhounds and the dogs in these pictures are actually mine. Sorry about the horse but it was all scanned together.

I also love pitbulls...mine in particular. Hes like a dog on Speed that spunky little pup. I do plan on getting a pug one day. I have had the largest dogs all my life so Im geting a lil bored...lolol. I also want to get a Great Dane, a silver one. But its all for the dog shows. I like the competition.

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

I think one's dog should reflect his/her personality, hence I LOVE beagles (happy little guys!!) and pugs (scrunchy faces... big eyes.. lol)... I need a small doggie with a LOT of energy... cwm38.gif

- meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 01-17-2001).]

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

I like German Sheppards. Beautiful, intelligent dogs; very attentive and still at times, very affectionate.

One breed of Dog I like better than that is my dog. He isn't a pure breed though, he's mixed: He's a German Sheppard/Pitbull and he's absolutely adorable. Stocky and a bit chubby with a lovable teddy bear face. The intelligence of the Sheppard and tenacity of the Pitbull in one.

Yay! german shephards are the most beautiful, intelligent and protective dogs a person could ever had. They are like people! Best dog ever! Hands down!

Originally posted by melichacha:

I think one's dog should reflet his/her personality, hence I LOVE beagles (happy little guys!!) and pugs (scrunchy faces... big eyes.. lol)... I need a small doggie with a LOT of energy... cwm38.gif

- meli -

a small dog that could move around as good as you...cos u dance good..hehehe

When walk dogs on a weekend, the one that attracts the most attention from the 'ladies' is a dalmation (bluey, grey).. that would'nt be my favorite breed of dog.. just wanted the guys to know that peice of VITAL information.

Mine would have to be a Yorkshire Terrier smile.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

JAPANESE AKITA!!! it's a very uncommon breed, but the akita is a powerfully built dog originally developed to hunt bears in japan. the japanese now use the akita as a guard dog and police dog. cwm21.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Oh! I forgot Jack Russel Terriers too! They rock! I want one like Eddie on Frasier...

And, Gambit, if I can get the dog to dance with me, you KNOW it'll be pretty cool.. lol... My dog will have glowsticks hanging from its collar.. lol

- meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by drama:

Definitely - Pit Bulls are the sweetest! My dog is like a person - he has to share the pillow with me and sleep under the covers. he is such a doll.

Oh, if I even DREAM of trying to get mine off the bed with me they'll just look at me like "yeah, right..."

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71