Clubplanet Nightlife Community

snow headed our way just in time for the weekend

here's more detail from the weather channel:

Northeast

Moisture from the Gulf of Mexico will ride northeastward along a trough of low pressure into the Middle Atlantic area today. The result will be some light snow or sleet developing from West Virginia to southeastern New York. Overall amounts will be light with much of the precipitation falling into above freezing surface temperatures. A significant winter storm may develop over the weekend so keep in touch with TWC and weather.com for updates.

If you know the zip code for Hunter Mountain, or the closest major city to it, we can look it up.

i don't so much mind the snow as the freezing rain, which they say we're gonna get this weekend right about the time i'll want to drive into the city,,,,,,and morris county always gets it worse because it's more elevated. well, whatever, i'm going out regardless. i'll take the damn train if i have to!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

not to change the subject or anything...but if anyone would be kinda enough to tell me how you guys get that color around your names on here..is there a place on here where i can play around and change the writing or coloring on my screen name and how do you guys get those pictures at the bottom of your screen like Blue angel has??? Thanks!!!

Originally posted by chrissybumps:

is there a place on here where i can play around and change the writing or coloring on my screen name and how do you guys get those pictures at the bottom of your screen like Blue angel has???

look up at the top of the screen where the "post new topic" & "post your reply" buttons are located. directly underneath are a few selections. the color selctions can be found in the "profile" section, and signature info can be found in "faq". have fun~

cwm26.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Originally posted by knightcrawler:

look up at the top of the screen where the "post new topic" & "post your reply" buttons are located. directly underneath are a few selections. the color selctions can be found in the "profile" section, and signature info can be found in "faq". have fun~

cwm26.gif

Really phat signature! Is snow a guarentee this weekend then and is 6-12 inches accurate?

I'm personally hoping those Friday t-storms turn into snow. Nothing's crappier than slush.... I'd much rather have snow blanketing anything and everything.

Besides, I've been meaning to go wandering through Central Park again after the next big snow. Did that after the big NYE snowfall..... too cool to describe.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."