Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you a typical clubber?

denn

HAHA thats funny stats.

I actually have been goin to Twilo past couple of months....& had just as good a time. I really abused E to the point where I was takin 4 and barely feeling it. I realized I don't need drugs to have a good time...as long as the muzik is slammin...its all good. smile.gif

Many ppl won't even go to Twilo w/out drugs or dance sober. SAD!

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

3.9 times a month meaning total pills, or separate occasions?

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

3.9 times a month meaning total pills, or separate occasions?

-Rob

Seperate occasions, once a week basicaly. then on average 4 pills a night. People just over do it in th UK, on a wide scale cwm1.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Seperate occasions, once a week basicaly. then on average 4 pills a night. People just over do it in th UK, on a wide scale cwm1.gif

kinda figured that, but at that rate it must just get pretty weak and ineffective after such prolonged use and recurring sertonin depletion

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by resident:

Hey, maybe the pharmaceutical industry people will read this survey, realize how much money there is to be made on e, and lobby the government to legalize it so that they could cash in. I really wouldn't be surprised...

Please don't tease me!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

i fit some of those descriptions, and the jobs are pretty good to, im actually studying to be in sales or management

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

HAHA thats funny stats.

I actually have been goin to Twilo past couple of months....& had just as good a time. I really abused E to the point where I was takin 4 and barely feeling it. I realized I don't need drugs to have a good time...as long as the muzik is slammin...its all good. smile.gif

Many ppl won't even go to Twilo w/out drugs or dance sober. SAD!

Just wondering-you said that you used to abuse E-but then you call people who do SAD.

I don't think you have the right to say that-do you think that you are all of a sudden better than others because you stopped dropping?

You shouldn't judge-especially since you have been in those shoes before.

No drama-I just don't judge people-especially if I know where they are coming from.

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Nikkisticks,

u misunderstood me. I think its sad that ppl can't go to twilo sober &/or have a good time sober. I know some ppl that refuse to go twilo w/out drugs...ppl that don't dance if they're not fucked up. I'm not judging anyone, just stating my opinions. I don't think i'm betta than anyone b/c I can dance sober for 8 hrs.....hehe smile.gif

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

Originally posted by resident:

Hey, maybe the pharmaceutical industry people will read this survey, realize how much money there is to be made on e, and lobby the government to legalize it so that they could cash in. I really wouldn't be surprised...

They are, there's a small lobbying group of psychatrists who lobby to use E as an anti-depressant. Of course the weed lobby group has been around for many years, soo....

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Spliff is a J.

Leftfield is a genere of music.

sorry we're not down w/ that *lingo*

pothead

smile.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif