Clubplanet Nightlife Community

people!!!.............

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I've only been there once (about 2 years ago) but I've been Divaliciously advised that I probably wouldn't dig it.

about 2 years ago.....are you talking about Exit?...or Twir(l)o?

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by bungee:

Twiro sucks, faggot haven.

Saturdays is only gay you moron.

You know what sux..people that are all "this club sux that club sux" if you don't like it don't go there...jesus christ like a bunch of kid's playing with their own shitty diapers.

jsc

cwm23.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Namana.. Bezdelnichau smile.gif Kogda v Brooklyne bydesh sled raz?

neznau smile.gif ...

excuse me sweetie....do you read what this thread is about????...stop talking to me unless its about Exit... cwm22.gif ...hehehehe...J/K...luv ya smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

neznau smile.gif ...

excuse me sweetie....do you read what this thread is about????...stop talking to me unless its about Exit... cwm22.gif ...hehehehe...J/K...luv ya smile.gif

Oh I'm sorry.. EXIT BLOWS! Just kidding smile.gif I gotta go with you one of these days, I need a break from SF for sure..

Chego ne znaesh? Ya tebe po pochte vse otpravlu I swear.....

Oh I'm sorry.. EXIT BLOWS! Just kidding smile.gif I gotta go with you one of these days, I need a break from SF for sure..

Chego ne znaesh? Ya tebe po pochte vse otpravlu I swear.....

Exit Blows!!! SF Sucks!!! Twilo rocks!!! hahahahahahaahhahaah smile.gif oh nooooooooo.. smile.gif did I say that???? lol

nah...I'll make out there soon.... smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

Exit Blows!!! SF Sucks!!! Twilo rocks!!! hahahahahahaahhahaah smile.gif oh nooooooooo.. smile.gif did I say that???? lol

nah...I'll make out there soon.... smile.gif

Hehe smile.gif You know you LOVE SF! I just need a lil break that's all! As much as I love Twilo, I'm beginning to hate it just because of these ppl who are so annoying with putting other clubs down. How's the apt search going? Any luck?

Originally posted by gravity:

Since when?

uhhh, maybe that reads -saturday is the only party billed as a 'gay night' at twilo- b/c saturday is definitely a mixed crowd and not gay-only (right mario?). yeah, twilo is more gay-friendly than some other clubs, i don't see how that's a bad thing.

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Hehe smile.gif You know you LOVE SF! I just need a lil break that's all! As much as I love Twilo, I'm beginning to hate it just because of these ppl who are so annoying with putting other clubs down. How's the apt search going? Any luck?

yeh yeh...I love SF from the distance... smile.gif

apt search?....stil looking frown.gif

------------------

Originally posted by k_car:

why??? when i was there this past saturday, it wasn't too crowded (just right), the air conditioner was fine and the cold mist (albeit weak) was refreshing... cwm32.gif

actually I was a lil cold at one point...

------------------