Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many hours of sleep do you get ?

well i hope u get more sleep but that picture, 'blackraven' really creeps me out.. ugh!

Originally posted by blueangel:

Hmmmm . . . before I use to get AT LEAST 7 - 8 hours of sleep. But lately . .. I only get about 5 hours.

BlueAngel

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

Originally posted by dolcemimi:

On the days I have off. I usually spend the whole day in bed.

Sometimes I spend the whole weekend just sleeping. I need alot of sleep. I get sleepy alot. Infact, sleeping has become my all time favorite hobby.

I can avg. 10-11 hrs a night if I goto bed early.

How many hrs. of sleep does everyone get here ?

Sleeping should be an olympic sport ! LOL

OMG...same here. I love sleeping...I love being in bed, I love my bedroom!!!! A good weekend for me is smoking hydro, watching my favorite movies (all 300 of em') and cuddling up with my baby.

Then ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

-iliana

cwm7.gifcwm37.gif

I usually get about 5-6 hours of sleep a night. I usually go to my boyfriends house and fall asleep around 10, wake up at like 12:30 then go home. I fall back to sleep around 2-2:30. I never sleep straight through. That is why I am so tired.

Breann

during school.. bout 2 maybe 3 hours on a good nite

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

i love sleeping. it has to be the best thing ever. i sleep so much when i dont have to get up for anything. maybe around 11 hours, and when i wake up i can stay in bed all day.

peace out

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

Originally posted by keshiki:

damn girl how do you go to the gym that early? does it kill you? I thought getting up at 7 or 8 to go was bad enough.

Hey babe.. NO, not at all..I love it.. I look forward to it..I get a high from working out like no other...Unlike alot of peopel I know, I'm such a jolly jackass in the morning.....If I sleep more than that my body gets soooooo lazy and I can't get out of bed.. I try to wake up early even on the weekends....not 5 a.m. but early...The thought of sleeping the day away upsets me.. I'd rather be out and about..I'm just f'ing nuts..

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Hey babe.. NO, not at all..I love it.. I look forward to it..I get a high from working out like no other...Unlike alot of peopel I know, I'm such a jolly jackass in the morning.....If I sleep more than that my body gets soooooo lazy and I can't get out of bed.. I try to wake up early even on the weekends....not 5 a.m. but early...The thought of sleeping the day away upsets me.. I'd rather be out and about..I'm just f'ing nuts..

wow glad u can do it and enjoy it

cwm7.gif I hate waking up in the morning, even for work, i am not a morning person. I wish i could wake up and go to the gym in the morning, but i am so lazy...hate getting up in the morning.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Sometimes 1-2, usually 5-6, but when hung over...about 30.

that sounds about right

except on certain fridays nights >> saturday mornings. depending on who's spinning, sleep just has to wait...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

On the days I have off. I usually spend the whole day in bed.

Sometimes I spend the whole weekend just sleeping. I need alot of sleep. I get sleepy alot. Infact, sleeping has become my all time favorite hobby.

I can avg. 10-11 hrs a night if I goto bed early.

How many hrs. of sleep does everyone get here ?

Sleeping should be an olympic sport ! LOL

cwm3.gif

during the week about 4-7 on the weekend(friday and Saturday) 0. on sunday about 15 hrs. i have gone 5 days with no sleep. not at all advisable, and i have slept for 32hrs straight once. no they did not follow each other after the 5 day binge i slept for 23 hrs followed by 15 hrs the next night 13 hrs the next and then 12 hrs. i finally got on track. But if it wasn't for work and going out i would sleep about 15 hrs a day i think. cwm35.gif

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

On average I get 6 hours. That's really all I need to feel OK the next day. It's hard when you are in college to get on a schedule though. On the weekends I sleep as long as I want. I am a nursing major at school though. I have clinical twice a week which involves me having to be up at 4:45 those mornings to be at the hospital by 6:30. Try doing THAT when you are in college. Sometimes I wake up and my friends are still awake from the night before.