Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by electrickitty:

This topic has probably been covered.......but what kind of sexy metal and/or ink are you hiding (or showing off!)??? ..

what kinda topic is this..i have no idea what this is suppose to mean...ink? metal? clue me in space cadet..

Originally posted by gambitx73:

what kinda topic is this..i have no idea what this is suppose to mean...ink? metal? clue me in space cadet..

Tattoos and piercings. smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Pierced left nipple is the only bit of metal, visible metal doesn't really go with the weekday corporate look unfortunately......

being very much a Scorpian Tiger I am thinking of the chinese characters for the above tatooed as a band around my right bicep...... cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............saying farewell to Summer Jan 26....you have been warned! ---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I was too afraid to get a belly ring, instead I got two tattoos (one on my back and one on my tailbone). I know!! It doesn't make sense. cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

I have a tattoo on my penis that appears to say "W H Y" when I'm soft...however when it becomes erect it clearly says "Welcome to new york, Have a nice daY"

Only kidding. In all seriousness I only have my ear pierced. Have a huge roaring lion's head in a heart with a tribal arm band on my left upper arm. I also have a sun with the saggitarius symbol in the middle of it just below my right hip. My other-half has the same one one below his left hip but with the leo symbol in the middle.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif