Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I miss New York!

jenx

::sigh::

Just wanted to tell everyone that I was thinking of them this weekend. Somehow, nothing in California is the same after having visited and partied in NY with ya'll.

Here's to a good year in 2001 - and a new job on the east coast!

Till then - if you're in the San Francisco area, let me know!

~ JenX

------------------

Imagine a world in which there is no time. Only images. -- Einstein's Dreams

Hey sweetie!!!

New York misses YOU! Keep workin' on getting your butt out here ya hear?

Miss you, girl.

Wuf,

Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

who this be Oo? hi Jen.....hope things are halfway decent there. Its bitter cold here biggrin.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

This is Jenni. My friend who visited with a another friend Nicole on New Years. Both from Cally. Unfortunately, you didn't get to meet em', Al :-(

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

I'm working on getting back there as we speak... sending resumes all over the city. I'll keep everyone up on where I end up.

Big hugs,

Jen

------------------

u should move to NY, we never run out of electricity!

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

i'm a nyc native, went to college in l.a. for four years, then came back to new york after graduation. nyc is crushing my spirit; cali made it soar.

yes, there's a difference between l.a. and sf, but there's a sharp contrast between california love and new york's coldness, during winter and every other season.

[This message has been edited by weyes (edited 01-22-2001).]

i missing new york sooooo much!!! went to college in ny for 4 years, moved back to LA last may. sigh... my one week visit in nyc for new year's was not enough!!! no more whining from me... but how could i not?! my friends are going to s&d friday and i'm stuck here in cali...

------------------

"There are people talking in sentences that have no punchline and they don't even care."

Blondie...Are you serious? Where's the house and when are you leaving? (I'm sad that you're leaving...but if I can help you out... :-) and save myself a broker fee in the process, it might just work!)

I'm applying for jobs both here in San Francisco and in NY right now - I'm getting desperate. I applied for a great *sounding* job at Netscape today - running their Music and Radio channel. If anyone out there knows of companies in Manhattan that are looking for creative, business oriented, product management, producer types - I'm all ears!

The blackouts have been a pain in the ass lately, but San Francisco is a great town. I would miss it if I left, but I'm ready to head east for a while at least. I'm sure I'll miss the 70 degree days in the winter ...but the good news is that I eventually plan on having houses in both places to solve this dilema.

::grins::

Jen

------------------