Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hand size / penis size ratio

This was originally a response on ancients "Do try this at home" post but I wanted it to be read by all and hear your thoughts. I think it's true!

Along the lines of the "finger size / penis size" discussion:

I have found that it is actually true that a man's hand size is a good indication of penis size. I'm not saying it's a fact but my friends and I have discussed this at length, shared our experiences and as far as we are concerned, it is true.

Do you think God did that on purpose? Kind of like having custom sizing for masturbation.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

My sister has this funny sixth sense when it comes to penis size. It is really funny. She looks at a guy and the first thing she tells me is how big his penis is. She says there are many factors to consider when determining size, not just hand or foot size....many factors.

Originally posted by keshiki:

My sister has this funny sixth sense when it comes to penis size. It is really funny. She looks at a guy and the first thing she tells me is how big his penis is. She says there are many factors to consider when determining size, not just hand or foot size....many factors.

Now that's a gift!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

yes but what happens when you have two antagonizing (supposed)indicators?

relatively small hands, relatively large feet

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

i think that the foot thing is Bullshit....i dont think that a dood's peice can be indicated by his shoe size.....however...the hand thing i really believe in.....cause its accurate with me personally....i know....throw that one in the too much info folder and store it away....and ladies...i have a feeling you will be looking at our hands from now on...i dont mind smile.gif....lol.

-Al cwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm11.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 01-23-2001).]

well hmmm, i think there's a lot to be said for the hand size thing.....this one guy, he had short stubby fingers and a short stubby wee-wee to match,,,,,,it was so freaky...... cathyo, i think we should conduct an experiment!! now all we need are some test subjects!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

well hmmm, i think there's a lot to be said for the hand size thing.....this one guy, he had short stubby fingers and a short stubby wee-wee to match,,,,,,it was so freaky...... cathyo, i think we should conduct an experiment!! now all we need are some test subjects!

Where do i sign up? biggrin.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

i think that the foot thing is Bullshit....i dont think that a dood's peice can be indicated by his shoe size.....however...the hand thing i really believe in.....cause its accurate with me personally....i know....throw that one in the too much info folder and store it away....and ladies...i have a feeling you will be looking at our hands from now on...i dont mind smile.gif....lol.

-Al cwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm11.gifcwm7.gif

LOL

well i don't believe in the hand thing.. i think it can be inferred through shoe size..

smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

My wife contends that guys with large noses have large cocks. Personally...let's just say that when I walk into a coke den, everyone cringes and hides their blow. cwm12.gif

cwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by uknjx2:

LOL!!

See, this shit is true! I don't go for the foot or nose one though. I can think of specific guys that contradict those. But...the hand thing...it's been right everytime!!

Nikki, I think it's time to do some clinical research, for the sake of science of course! cwm32.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

LOL!!

See, this shit is true! I don't go for the foot or nose one though. I can think of specific guys that contradict those. But...the hand thing...it's been right everytime!!

Nikki, I think it's time to do some clinical research, for the sake of science of course! cwm32.gif

Like i said.....where do i sign up? LOL

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Well, I guess Al and chillkid aren't worried about anything!

You learn something new everyday...hmmmmm wink.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

Well, I guess Al and chillkid aren't worried about anything!

You learn something new everyday...hmmmmm wink.gif

nothing at all.

cwm35.gif

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Disagree... I've known some guys with kinda small hands who DEFINITELY weren't small below the belt... and some boys with BIG hands who weren't generously endowed at ALL... personally, I don't think there are any "determining factors." As long as it works, why all the fuss?

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

deanna11 showed me her finger size the other day, and she's one of the only people i've ever met who has bigger fingers than me.....

so if deanna was a boy, i guess she'd be one hell of a boy. cwm12.gif

------------------

this house is haunted, and i've got to go.

you ask me what my problem is, and i say 'whatcha got?'

Actually, the hand thingy is remarkably accurate for me too. Too weird, but y gotta figure theres got to be some ratio on the human body that is fairly accurate.

And have you seen my beak of a nose??

heh heh, im such a guy today.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

yo! this message is for tripandtrance64.

You unqestionably have the hottest picture in your signature, or whatever that is.

It brings me to Twilo every fuckin time i see it.

You definitely get Props.

Good job man.

peace.

Zorros. The double stacked kind