Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does pot make you giggle???

you know how people are portrayed on tv when they smoke pot....they crack up?? is this a valid reaction with most people?? with me it depends on the weed. i couldn't stop laughing on sunday morning after smoking, but i'm not sure if that was more b/c i was delirious from lack of sleep. i love it when everything is so damn funny.......i wish it were always like that! pot brownies make me laugh a lot too! who's up for a bake-off?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

LOL brownies, gotta love them things. Those and chocolate chip pot cookies. I haven't had those since almost Xmas. I'm definatly up for a cook of or a "baked" sale ...cheese cloth is the key my friends

------------------

"They know what is what, but they don't know what is what ... They just strut. What the fuck?" -FBS

Reliving all phases of an "Out of Body Experience"

19791[1].gif

Originally posted by lexxxi:

TeeHeeHee...HeHeHe...HoHoHo...HaHaHa...BwahHahHah...Choke...Cough...Hack...TeeHeeHee...HeHeHe...HoHoHo...HaHaHa...BwahHahHah...Choke...Cough...Hack!!!!!!!!

cwm13.gifcwm29.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm4.gif

ha ha, lexxxi!! very funny....btw i love the pink panther!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ha ha, lexxxi!! very funny....btw i love the pink panther!!

Hey thanks....he was one of my faves growing up....all pink and sly and clumsy and stuff. Had the cutest stuffed thingy of him when I was a lil' un'.....until my bros ripped him apart....big meany!!! cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Funny you should post this. I haven't smoked in quite a while. Last night I was feeling particularly mischievous so I lit one up. While I did not burst out laughing, I did find myself with this ear-to-ear smile from time to time. I found myself sitting there alone smiling like a moron at absolutely nothing.

I've always felt that pot just enhances your current mood/personality. If you're tired it makes you more tired. If your happy, you get hysterical. If your sad, it could make things sadder.

Just my $0.02

Rich

P.S. Till this day, I've never had any baked goods containing weed--someone's gonna have to do some baking for me! cwm30.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

YES!! i would have said not anymore, but i had some just after a came back from the UK and it was 'da bomb', very strong bud. And for the first time in a few years i had a massive giggle fit.. at anything. It's not the giggles if what you are laughing at is funny wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

I like when they smoke on "That 70's Show" but never have I really giggled.

Altho- weed is the one drug that fucks me up bad. I could be having a whole conversation/argument with someone then realize we're not talking about the same thing.

------------------

aim: djmikedr

DJmikeDR@aol.com

Originally posted by jammy:

I've never tried anything b4 but I would sure try some pot brownies! wink.gif

-Jamms "gotmilk"

don't lie bogart!

i wuz watching snl the other day where chris katan was a hosting a tv show and john goodman and his wife were guests on it, and he and goodman kept making stupid faces and going 'hee haw' and stupid shit like that. i wuz nicely toasted and i fell out my chair laughing.

p00h 'dontsmokewithjammycuzshebogarts'

------------------

chronic is the answer...

oh my gosh yes. i was at a concert with two of my best friends & while waiting for the band to come on, we got stoned & were talking about different types of "laughs", how good they feel and imitating them - in particular, our fave was the silent laugh, the kind where you laugh so hard that no sound comes out and you can hardly breath. well, within about 30 seconds all three of us were laughing the silent laugh so hard, then next came the snorting, then the giggling, then we relived the whole thing because we were so amazed with ourselves, and the whole cycle started again. felt GREAT!

i usually find i'm the only one laughing......and that just makes it even funnier, whatever IT is.....i love it when i get the giggles b/c laughter is the best medicine!

signed Dr. Jeffery

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i usually find i'm the only one laughing......and that just makes it even funnier, whatever IT is.....i love it when i get the giggles b/c laughter is the best medicine!

signed Dr. Jeffery

I would tend to agree ... as long as IT doesn't involve champagne accidents ...

------------------

AIM name: noserotoninleft

CRACKHEADS OF THE WORLD UNITE!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR BRAINS!!!

Originally posted by roby:

I would tend to agree ... as long as IT doesn't involve champagne accidents ...

Oh Roby...it's not that bbbaaddd....it's not ttthhhhaattt...TeeHeeHee...HeHeHe...HoHoHo...HaHaHa...BwahHahHah...Choke...Cough...Hack...TeeHeeHee...HeHeHe...HoHoHo...HaHaHa...BwahHahHah...Choke...Cough...Hack!!!!!!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Originally posted by lexxxi:

Oh Roby...it's not that bbbaaddd....it's not ttthhhhaattt...TeeHeeHee...HeHeHe...HoHoHo...HaHaHa...BwahHahHah...Choke...Cough...Hack...TeeHeeHee...HeHeHe...HoHoHo...HaHaHa...BwahHahHah...Choke...Cough...Hack!!!!!!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

That's some harsh shit you're smokin' ... you might want to see a doctor about that cough ...

------------------

AIM name: noserotoninleft

CRACKHEADS OF THE WORLD UNITE!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR BRAINS!!!

I can sometimes get the giggles... This last weekend in San Francisco a friend of mine and I were how do I say it.... stoned out of our minds... and we got into this laughing fit that we couldn't stop. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It felt great.

A baking party would be so fun. I'm definitely down for something like that. Pot Pancakes anyone??

cwm32.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

i would say it depends a lot on the people you smoke with... sometimes i cant stop laughing b/c of the conversations that we get into ...and sometimes i am just ready to fall asleep. but most of the times i laugh my ass off. smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"follow your personal legend"