Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and Digweed Dress Code for Friday

Hey all.

I plan on being dressed as a candy kid for fun. Black UFOS, black adidas visor and most likely a black tshirt with something amusing on it.

Anyone else wanna have a little dress up fun?

Also, Crackorn said hes dressing as Napolean or someshit....this true?

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif "Give it up or shut up" wizard6.gif

I was considering dressing as Pol Pot but due to an undesirable amount of PM's, I decided NOT to it. INSTEAD, I'm going to be dressed as UKNJX2 on Friday.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I may not be here but I'll always be there.

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I was considering dressing as Pol Pot but due to an undesirable amount of PM's, I decided NOT to it. INSTEAD, I'm going to be dressed as UKNJX2 on Friday.

So when can i expect you to come over and raid my closet???? hee hee, very funny!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by Crackorn:

BaH

No fun

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif ""One by One, the Penguins steal my Sanity"" wizard6.gif

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

Nah, my whip stays at home w/all the other toys..hehe wink.gif I actually brought the whip to Twilo S&D Halloween Party, I was a dominatrixx wink.gif

Hey!!!! Im not staying home that night damnit!

------------------

This is funny..u guys are sayin ur dressing up,wearing ufo's & visors. This is what some ppl really wear all the time.

I'm dressing up as a crasher kid....GC tank top & my signature accessory, fierce dominatrix collar wink.gif

Ah but dressing up would be wearing things you dont normally wear......say a few people i know wearing a button down and loafers.....Rofl....

------------------

Originally posted by myrlin:

Anyone have any idea if shes trying to bust chops, just talking or something else?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Apparently her intellect is far superior to mine since I cannot figure it out...hmmm....Ah who knows.

LOL... well, I'll take this as a compliment either way...although it's hard as I don't know what I'm compared with here cwm32.gif ...but hey, as I said before it's all due my manic ramblings wink.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

Anyone have any idea if shes trying to bust chops, just talking or something else?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Apparently her intellect is far superior to mine since I cannot figure it out...hmmm....Ah who knows.

LOL... well, I'll take this as a compliment either way...although it's hard as I don't know what I'm compared with here cwm32.gif ...but hey, as I said before it's all due to my manic ramblings wink.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by flying_high:

LOL... well, I'll take this as a compliment either way...although it's hard as I don't know what I'm compared with here cwm32.gif ...but hey, as I said before it's all due to my manic ramblings wink.gif

Well then i suppose ill just have to meet the girl with the Enterprise in her sig..... wink.gif

------------------

This is funny..u guys are sayin ur dressing up,wearing ufo's & visors. This is what some ppl really wear all the time.

I'm dressing up as a crasher kid....GC tank top & my signature accessory, fierce dominatrix collar wink.gif

LOVE THAT COLLAR!

Im thinkin one of my super hero shirts.....but may go for something fun. Later smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by clubhead32:

Twilogoddess dont say things like that cuz you'll make me regret going to EXIT that night

cwm36.gif .

Come to Twilo....I'll let u touch it (the collar that is) hehe wink.gif

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-24-2001).]

Come to Twilo....I'll let u touch it (the collar that is) hehe wink.gif

See now your just messing with my feelings

cwm36.gif please dont say things like that cuz now the whole night at S&D im gonna be looking for a girl with a dominatrix collar and hopefully a whip cwm32.gif