Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CELESTINE PROPHECY

Anyone read Celestine Prophecy..omg ..that book is amazing..completely changed the way i look at life..and from others that have read it ive heard the same thing..very deep and spiritual. Anyone who hasnt read it I seriously suggest it no matter what religion or lack there of ...its amazing and its written by James Redfield

Originally posted by renten:

Anyone read Celestine Prophecy..omg ..that book is amazing..completely changed the way i look at life..and from others that have read it ive heard the same thing..very deep and spiritual. Anyone who hasnt read it I seriously suggest it no matter what religion or lack there of ...its amazing and its written by James Redfield

I am forever promoting this book!!!!

I think of it as my BIBLE!

There are two other books in the series, The Tenth Insight and then the last one, I forgot the name of it. You should read them too.

James Redfield is the MAN

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

During that entire book, I kept sayin, "Holy shit, that's true!" to myself. Now, I always try to make sure I speak to someone if I bump into them, or if they remind me of someone I know. I read it like 3 -4 yrs ago, but you're right- it changed the way I think. Great, great book!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

PAISA..THE WHOLE TITLE OF THE BOOK IS "THE CELESTINE PROPHECY" ..WRITTEN BY JAMES REDFIELD..YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY IT EITHER..ITS AT ANY LIBRARY..AND HE HAS I THINK AT LEAST 2 SEQUELS TO THE BOOK.."THE TENTH INSIGHT" AND "SECRET OF THE SHAMBALA"...READ AWAY MY FRIEND

i read it a few years ago and i totally loved it. when i first started reading it i thought it was a little starnge but as i read further into it the book amazed me. i suggest to anyone who hasn't read it to read it.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

AOL J303J

That book is great...it really makes you think about life and coincidences and fate and all that shit....I definitely recommend it to everyone smile.gif

-Az

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"