Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY LUCK HAS TAKEN THE TURN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... so i wake up kinda late today, but the phone didn't stop ringing alllllll morning... first my friend paul calls, to see how i'm doing.. as soon as i hang up the phone, someone was calling me to set up a job interview.. WOOHOO..

then about 5 minutes after I hang up the phone, someone calls to speak to my sister... She comes running into my room after she hangs up the phone to make sure i'm not doing anything next weds, because the people she sent my (craaaaapy non professional) Demo (yes i sing) to WANT TO MEET MEEEEEEEEEEE a week from today.. next WEDS! ::jumping up and down like a mad woman:: AHHHHHHH WISH ME LUCK PLEASEEEEEEEE!

Just wanted to share that

cwm41.gif

XOXOXOXOXO MWWWWWWWAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

GOOD LUCK SWEETS!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Hey freak! I'm so excited and happy for you!!! Best of luck. My pointers:

1. Steam your voice before you go (shower, vaporizer, whatever)

2. Right before you walk in, down a packet of sugar (sweetens the vocal chords)

3. Take long, deep breaths.

4. Last tip (taken from an old music teacher who used to yell at the girls..) "Sing from your vagina!!!"

Good luck kid...I'm praying for ya!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

BONNE CHANCE!!! a lil french for good luck! hey, whatever you land, cuz i'm sureyou'll land something cool in the near future, i'll def. then have to keep my word and come up to celebrate with ya!!! HUGS AND KISSES AND GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK cwm27.gif

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran