Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to Vegas...need the info!

I'll be going to Vegas this weekend...from the 26th to the 29th. I've never been there but I'm sure a lot of you have. I need some information on the nightlife there. What clubs are best and on what days. I've heard about Studio 54 and Rah. What's the dress code like? Besides gambling what else is worth seeing?

Thanks!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT miss out on going to afterhours at DRAI's in the Barbary Coast...it is the hottest if not the only place you should be once the other clubs close or filter out. Ra is a beautiful space...also check out Baby's in Hard Rock...C2K in the Venetian...also the V lounge in the Venetian is a nice place to start the night. Rum Jungle in Mandalay Bay is a cool venue...but when I was there it was VERY mainstream music...but it mixed really well with alcohol. Anyway...feel free to PM me if you want anymore details...but once you get there...you will have no problem figuring out where to be.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Rum Jungle:Monday night

Babies: Thursday night

Ra: Friday/saturday

Utopia(just re-opened):Friday/ Saturday

Drais : for sure every night after hours!!!!

There is so many places to go out there, just ask the cab drivers besides strip clubs what's hot tonight... They know the deal! smile.gif

i totally agree with the choices listed above.. too bad i didnt know sooner, my cuz lives out there, she could've totally gotten you comped somewhere!! duh mario!! hehe. anyways have fun, don't be afraid to check out Ra, C2K, Baby's at the Hard rock and rum jungle at Mandalay Bay. also, go to a couple of the "club" stores in the malls, unbelievably they're the ones with info to all the hottest seemingly underground raves there, they always change up sites and it's usually packed with people. just some info to getyou on the inside track. there's this website for there called www.EternalBeats.com see if it's still up and running, the new year's rave for 2000 i went to out there was awesome and also posted on that site as well as upcoming events. have fun!!! ((((turning green with envy)))

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

Definetly hit Drais after hours on Saturday, but there is also the Spearmint Rhino which is a go-go until after hours then turns into a regular club.The best part is that the chicks stay around and dance naked after their shifts.Hard Rock is probably the best place to hang before going out or before after hours.Studio 54 is small.The RA kicks ass.Rio is not too bad if you get it on a good theme night.C2K is pretty much like a NJ/NY club with that Vegas flash.

Guest danmoro

I'll be out there this weekend also. Looking forward to ripping it up out there.

Where is the Spearmint Rhino?

------------------

Dan

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Mario - a little piece of advice. Do NOT leave for Vegas unless you have *me* with you smile.gif You absolutely NEED *me* coz otherwise it just won't be fun!!!! Hehehehe wink.gif b]

Hey don't forget about MEEEEEEEE!! Take me toooooooooo!!!!

hug2.gif Oh Mario I found a hug icon!!!!! HOW CUTE IS THAT!!! hug.gif

I'd tell you where to go in Vegas if I've been there, but since no, then sowwy! It's like me asking you where to go in Israel, which by the way I'll be there on the 15th.

NOW TAKE ME With you! tweety.gif

------------------

ani_twee.gif

[This message has been edited by rachel1997 (edited 01-23-2001).]

We are throwing 5 parties there Thursday through Monday(plus after hours) @ House of Blues, Rum Jungle, C2K, Utopia, Baby's, and RA just to name a few. DJ line up so far: Boris, Jonathan Peters, Andrew Mendez, Anythony Mundy, Funk Master Flex,Marc Ronson and a few others. We'll have package deals on our site starting Monday, you'll able to book your Air, hotel, and tickets to the clubs right through our site using secure order form(credit card orders). The hotels we'll have Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Rio & Hard Rock. So wait till next week to book it, that way all the troopers will stay in the same hotels, afterhours will be sick. I cant post my site on here, send me a private message with your email address.

Dmitry