Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blunts vs Bumps

Ok lately I have been thinking of just going out and smoking a few blunts of some CRONIC rather that the usual party drugs.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

this is where i show where i'm from.... I don't know what chronic is? Please tell... I generally stick to the pills (e's)... and obviously some coke for the end of the night to keep it going... and to come down I smoke some draw. Apart from that... my body is a temple.

Originally posted by enyce2000:

Ok lately I have been thinking of just going out and smoking a few blunts of some CRONIC rather that the usual party drugs.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

I think that is a smart idea. I do it all the time, bring in a couple joints and a few ripfuels and you can dance all night long!!!

Funny story actually.....Seb Fontain @ Twilo,

we took some ripfuels at 12 and I put about four in my bra, for later. About 3 I reach into my bra and all I pulled out was GOO!!

Because it was so hot and I was dancing,....they melted in my shirt and absorbed into my body... I danced for 9 hours strait, I almost had a heartattack!!

I couldn't stop dancing for a second. I woke up the next morning and fell out of bed because my calves were so sore, I couldn't stand up.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

thats like compairing apples and oranges!!!

Of course you should always go out with at least one joint. do you really need to be told that? or you can just go around the club mooching hits from other peoples joints and be 'that guy'

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

I definitely say da blunts. I don't bump, so for me there's no decision. But having a nice fat J is always better. IMO it's better than drinking. A few Red Bulls will help the depressant factor along with the ripfuel...

So as they say *puff puff pass*

I certainly will have the J factor going on tonight.

cwm32.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by SOLE1:

what are ripfuels??? they are pills? i thought that it was a drink.

they are like Stacker 2000's and all those energy pills, they really work!...if.....

YOU DON'T WANT TO DROP, BUT STILL WANT TO HOP!!!

cwm41.gif

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

Originally posted by misscat:

nothing like a fat joint twards the end of the night, especially if your snorting or rollin an letting rufies melt all over you and shit.

or if your chillin at a lounge away from the candycanes

NOT RUFIES,.....RIP FUELS, they are energy pills.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

Originally posted by iliana:

Question-

Ok, so the ripfuels are for the nights you don't want to roll. And they work well with red bull.

But what if you roll, and you take ripfuels when you start coming down? How dangerous is mixing e and energy/vitamin supplements?

My friends used to mix them and they are okay. But, hun if your worried about what your putting in your body, you shouldn't be doing E in the first place. Believe me after dropping bomb all night, a few energy pills wont do any damage that hasn't already been done

Just curious.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

Originally posted by exodust:

I think that is a smart idea. I do it all the time, bring in a couple joints and a few ripfuels and you can dance all night long!!!

Funny story actually.....Seb Fontain @ Twilo,

we took some ripfuels at 12 and I put about four in my bra, for later. About 3 I reach into my bra and all I pulled out was GOO!!

Because it was so hot and I was dancing,....they melted in my shirt and absorbed into my body... I danced for 9 hours strait, I almost had a heartattack!!

I couldn't stop dancing for a second. I woke up the next morning and fell out of bed because my calves were so sore, I couldn't stand up.

do you know what you are doing to yourself by doing that youll give yourself a heart attack!

first of all weed will slow down your heart rate and bring you down and then you pop some ripped fuels that does the opposite by skyrocketing your heart rate. thats just plain stupid decide whether you want to be down and mellow or be hyper or you will wind up killing yourself.

------------------

"IF YA HEART STOPS BEATING ILL GO BACK IN TIME MAKE YA HEART BEAT AGAIN REAL *IGGAS TILL DA END"...........

tIzEdDy_RiZuXpIn<~~~~!!!!

Originally posted by drama:

I would say ABSOLUTELY!!!!! I love weed and would choose it over anything any time of the day. I smoke before going to clubs very often and I always have a great time. I used to bring a one hitter into the Roxy with me.

I think it is fun.

Yup! Yup!

I don't have a one hitter, but that is a great way of doing it.

Just finished smokin' one right this minute.... Worked very well I might add.

Heh heh!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by teddyruxpin:

do you know what you are doing to yourself by doing that youll give yourself a heart attack!

first of all weed will slow down your heart rate and bring you down and then you pop some ripped fuels that does the opposite by skyrocketing your heart rate. thats just plain stupid decide whether you want to be down and mellow or be hyper or you will wind up killing yourself.

That's what I was thinking!

Mixing health/nutritional products with chemical products is a bad idea. It's putting your body in a very vulnerable state. All that chemical hyper-activity going on in yout body can surely lead to serious side affects.

If you're straightedge, then stick to red bull and stacker2000.

If you like drugs, then stick to that.

This is only proof that ppl are running out of "highs" and they're reaching for something else.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

I would say ABSOLUTELY!!!!! I love weed and would choose it over anything any time of the day. I smoke before going to clubs very often and I always have a great time. I used to bring a one hitter into the Roxy with me.

I think it is fun.

Originally posted by exodust:

My friends used to mix them and they are okay. But, hun if your worried about what your putting in your body, you shouldn't be doing E in the first place. Believe me after dropping bomb all night, a few energy pills wont do any damage that hasn't already been done

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the info but that wasn't my point.

I know E is bad for you. Now that I know about these energy pills maybe I'll stop rolling for good.

But my point was, a responsible drug user (i know that's a major contradiction because being responsible means not using drugs) would never mix cocaine and acid. THAT'S JUST STUPID. You would either do one or the other. All that candy flipping bullshit I'm not into. So I wanted to know the affects of e and energy pills. For all you know that combination can cause a heartattack.

-iliana

cwm6.gif

K IZ MUCH BETTER IN A CLUB, ON THE RIDE HOME IZ BLAZIN TIME. ANYONE WHO JUST SMOKEZ WEED SHOULD REFRAIN FROM EVEN TRYING TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION. ITZ ALL ABOUT GETTING AWAY FROM THAT TERRIBLE FEELING OF COMING DOWN FROM E. WHATEVER FLOATZ R BOAT THOUGH.