Clubplanet Nightlife Community

silly drug question

on one hand we have Stacker a stimulant smile.gif on the other hand we have Ketamine a tranquilizer. smile.gif any questions ? The question is why would you want to take them together.. They do completely opposite things.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

[This message has been edited by e-tarded (edited 01-26-2001).]

If you do K, you know not to do too much unless u wanna sit in a hole. I do not really suggest stackers with K. I've done with k, stakers, and alcohol. Let's just say I was relly banged up. Couldn't even stand and do not remember the evening.

You can do it together, just be careful about the quantity

------------------

"Hey there you are.

-Do I know you?

No but there you are!"

When you do stackers, you're heart is going to excelerate, but the K will want to slow everything down. You're body might go into shock cause it won't know what to do.

As for alcohol and K . . . don't do it!! All it does is just make you throw up all night long!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

When you do stackers, you're heart is going to excelerate, but the K will want to slow everything down. You're body might go into shock cause it won't know what to do.

As for alcohol and K . . . don't do it!! All it does is just make you throw up all night long!

REALLY?? ive heard the complete opposite...

SO besides E is there anything to do with K that is an upper???

BlueAngel

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by e-tarded:

on one hand we have Stacker a stimulant smile.gif on the other hand we have Ketamine a tranquilizer. smile.gif any questions ? The question is why would you want to take them together.. They do completely opposite things.

Sometimes by mixing two opposites, you get that just right high in between. 6 months ago if you asked someone to mix coke and k they would of thought you were out of your mind. Now it's becoming a club favorite.

and people for the LAST TIME!!! K does not make everyone want to sit in a whole. I dance better on K than I do E. So let's not try to generalize people.

what are you asking? if you physicaly can? then yes. if your questionis if it is bad for you, then yes.

rule of thumb, K is evil. mixing it with anything isnt a good idea (even e). The reason you get so fucked up from mixing drugs is that it is literly distorting your body chemistry. thats the high though. so you have to figure out what is worth it and what is not.

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by visions:

6 months ago if you asked someone to mix coke and k they would of thought you were out of your mind. Now it's becoming a club favorite.

First of all, people have been doing CK (coke and K together) for a lot longer than 6 months. mabey you just found out about it then, but it has been and will be going on for a long time. And by the way, you are out of your mind if you do this. talk about always needing something, why dont you just try music, it is what its really all about. mabey you'd see that if you left your snorter at home

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Sometimes by mixing two opposites, you get that just right high in between. 6 months ago if you asked someone to mix coke and k they would of thought you were out of your mind. Now it's becoming a club favorite.

and people for the LAST TIME!!! K does not make everyone want to sit in a whole. I dance better on K than I do E. So let's not try to generalize people.

thank you smile.gif I think you are right!

Originally posted by momadance:

First of all, people have been doing CK (coke and K together) for a lot longer than 6 months. mabey you just found out about it then, but it has been and will be going on for a long time. And by the way, you are out of your mind if you do this. talk about always needing something, why dont you just try music, it is what its really all about. mabey you'd see that if you left your snorter at home

First of all don't tell me what I have and haven't heard of. I'm speaking of it's popularity. Second of all don't make any assumptions about whether or not I do this. Third of all mr. music don't talk to me about why I go to a club and what to appreciate when I do. Lastly don't act like my fuckin mother and tell me to leave my snorter at home. The only one with a snorter is you and your nosy ass nose. Don't get personal with me.

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 01-26-2001).]

Originally posted by e-tarded:

*exactly* what i was thinking!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

u americans experiment with drugs a lot more than people do the in the uk... generally speaking we just do the pills (es). K never really took off, I have taken it once and was completely fucked. I was told afterwards that I shouldn't have been shitfaced when i did it..... anyway, in answer to your question.... i have no idea. Sorry

Originally posted by matta:

u americans experiment with drugs a lot more than people do the in the uk...

You are joking, RIGHT?? The europeans that I've met first start with excessive drinking then they pop a pill they do some charlie and the pop more pill and some more charlie and some more drinking as the night goes on. I don't think Europeans have very much problems in the experiment area considering that a lot of the stuff comes from there.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

First of all don't tell me what I have and haven't heard of. (I DIDNT, YOU TOLD US THAT.) I'm speaking of it's popularity. Second of all don't make any assumptions about whether or not I do this. (I DIDNT, YOU JUST TOLD US YOU DANCE BETTER ON K.) Third of all mr. music (MR MUSIC, WHAT A TITLE, THANKS!!!) don't talk to me about why I go to a club and what to appreciate when I do. (I NEVER DID THAT.) Lastly don't act like my fuckin mother (WHO OBVIOUSLY DIDNT DO TO GOOD OF A JOB HERSELF) and tell me to leave my snorter at home. The only one with a snorter is you and your nosy ass nose. (I HAVE A SNORTER?? WHERE??) Don't get personal with me. (I NEVER DID GET PERSONAL, I WAS TALKING IN GENERAL TERMS THE WHOLE TIME. IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS GETTING PERSONAL, IT MUST BE YOUR PARANIOD DRUGED OUT BRAIN CONFUSING YOU)

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 01-26-2001).]

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by momadance:

Learn how to read dick!

you said I said I hadn't heard of CK, I never told you that I didn't hear of CK maybe missed that?

you said I said I danced better on CK, I told you I danced better on K not CK maybe you missed that?

you said you never said why I should go to a club, You told me maybe I should go to a club to enjoy music, maybe you missed that too. As this continues to develop sounds your the dumb fuck doesn't it?

And as far as you saying you didn't get peronal when you say you before every sentence it's usually directed at an individual now isn't it.

I may be paranoid but your just DUMB. Understand what you have read and what you have stated before referring back to it. Then your just puttin your foot in your mouth you dumb fuck.

DAMNNN..i just had a simple SILLY question...and we are talking about DRUGS people...they are suppossed to make us nicer..calmer..etc..lol

Jeez!!

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by blueangel:

You are joking, RIGHT?? The europeans that I've met first start with excessive drinking then they pop a pill they do some charlie and the pop more pill and some more charlie and some more drinking as the night goes on. I don't think Europeans have very much problems in the experiment area considering that a lot of the stuff comes from there.

BlueAngel

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! anything and everything (preferably at the same time). I mean, what's the point of going out unless you're going to spend at least $500, mix everything up good and proper, then come home either stone cold sober (when everything cancels out but you've had a great evening of loads of different stages) or completely fucked and not knowing what planet you're on (when you timed the mixing perfectly).

Hoorah!

u better whoop his ass i need the loot for tomorrow night. my drinking habit is on you visions!!!

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! anything and everything (preferably at the same time). I mean, what's the point of going out unless you're going to spend at least $500, mix everything up good and proper, then come home either stone cold sober (when everything cancels out but you've had a great evening of loads of different stages) or completely fucked and not knowing what planet you're on (when you timed the mixing perfectly).

Hoorah!

Nah that's just Brit's and Germans... the rest of our fellow EU freinds are pretty reserved... even the Dutch don't really know how to over do it like us.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

you said he said who said that what i read about what you said and he thought he read is that correct?!?!?!?!

Learn how to read dick!

you said I said I hadn't heard of CK, I never told you that I didn't hear of CK maybe missed that?

you said I said I danced better on CK, I told you I danced better on K not CK maybe you missed that?

you said you never said why I should go to a club, You told me maybe I should go to a club to enjoy music, maybe you missed that too. As this continues to develop sounds your the dumb fuck doesn't it?

And as far as you saying you didn't get peronal when you say you before every sentence it's usually directed at an individual now isn't it.

I may be paranoid but your just DUMB. Understand what you have read and what you have stated before referring back to it. Then your just puttin your foot in your mouth you dumb fuck.

------------------

DM