Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stacker2 vs. Ripped Fuel??

Try Xenadrine, I guarantee you'll like it better than both Stacker or Ripped. Much cleaner high, not speedy or jittery and no side effects (yet). Give em a try.

Troy

------------------

There's so many ways to do it, there's so many ways to see.

But the only way to do it, is to do it properly.

~Robert Clivilles & David Cole

Originally posted by armada:

What are the differences? I sone btter than the other for energy/staying power for the night? I've never tried Stacker2 but taken Ripped Fuel every weekend, whther I am drinking or rolling. Any advice? Thanks.

there basically the same , only you have to take 2 ripped fuel or maybe three to feel what you would feel with one stacker....

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

all three brands (and any other reputable brand of thermogenic, for that matter) will contain the similar amount of active stimulant, which is approximately 3:1 (ephedrine:caffeine) what separates them are the additional ingredients added to each particular brand. remember that these supplements are designed to stimulate fat-burning, therefore the additional ingredients are intended to enhance metabolic functions.

stacker is mainly stimulants, and a recommended dosage is 1 capsule at a time. ripped fuel and xenadrine, in addition to the active stimulants, contain additional amino acids, minerals, etc... which aid in normal metabolism; hence the dosage at 2 capsules at a time.

therefore, if you're taking just for the energy and don't care for all the metabolic jibberish, then cut to the chase w/stacker.

cwm15.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

I agree & def recommend Xenadrine.

Most girls find the other stuff (stackers, ripped, hydroxycut) to be too strong -- Guys have more mass so its not as jittery for them -- and its the worst feeling when you're wired all day then come down and get all weak. Xenadrines are great -- start off w/ one around 10am , that works for me for the day, some ppl might need another around 4ish...you get used to it and dont have that OOOOO im fucked up feeling, it just gets u moving and helps/w workouts

smile.gif

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

I`d say that, in my experience, hydroxycut was the best. Because of the large amts. of caffeine and ephedrine in Xenadrine, I got withdrawal symptoms i.e. significantly painful headaches for a period of more than a week when I stopped using it.

These are the only two ive used, so can only comment on these two.