Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who works out here??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i just started to get back into it... but fortunately for me i dont have to pay cuz RUTGERS has gyms for students to use for free... gotta look all hot for the summer time right cwm35.gif

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

New York Sports Club in Battery Park. It's brand new and is never crowded!! Waiting for the treadmill can get really common at those other gym.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

I got to cheezy bally's in kew gardens queens.

Me being the einstein that I am, worked out super hard my lesgs yesterday and mon night, I dunno how i'm going to manage this friday at twilo! cwm14.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

not as much as i should. maybe 2X a week since i have a full time job and grad school at night. being inherently lazy, i have a weight set at home and jog around my house for cardio cwm16.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Uhmm.. What's a gym?

LOL YES WTF is a GYM? I don't belive in a gym... smile.gif Unless I want to be Ms. Muscel women (sp?).. I'll stick with my dancing all night, push ups and sometimes sit-up and rollerskating once a week and it's ALL GOOD! I never got any complaints!~

------------------

ani_twee.giftweety1.gif

Originally posted by xxlea:

Yeah...I go to even cheesier Bally's in New Brunswick NJ.

As long as you know what your'e doin, it does'nt matter where you work out though.

cwm1.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

Originally posted by rachel1997:

LOL YES WTF is a GYM? I don't belive in a gym... smile.gif Unless I want to be Ms. Muscel women (sp?).. I'll stick with my dancing all night, push ups and sometimes sit-up and rollerskating once a week and it's ALL GOOD! I never got any complaints!~

Oooh no don't get me wrong. I believe in gyms, I'm just too lazy to go smile.gif Always have an excuse like no time, headache, tired.. blah smile.gif

Well ... I'm actually a big fan of Equinox. I go to the one @ 50th/Broadway after work during the week and the one at 92nd/Broadway on the weekends, except of course when it's a clubbing weekend. There's nothing like the steam rooms after a good workout. smile.gif

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

My gym is health & raquet club,but i havent gone in so damn long, i always have an excuse too, either too tired, or forgot my gym clothes, etc..but in actual, i am so damn lazy, thank god for the workout i get on the weekends from dancing.. cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

We have one in our building -- it's managed by "Iowa Sports", if that helps at all. They're gonna be getting some spinning machines in there in a few months, but they already have a few elliptical machines, a bunch of Cybex stuff and a pool that's due to open in 2-3wks.

Just started back up again -- the gym only officially opened ~1.5mos ago. Gonna be going 4-6x/wk..... usually 40mins cardio and however much I can manage with weights. I'm such an upper-body wuss.... smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

[This message has been edited by vejita (edited 01-25-2001).]

Originally posted by ancientskewl:

Yeah...I go to even cheesier Bally's in New Brunswick NJ.

i go to the really nice (but the cheesiest members) bally's in Springfield, NJ.

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Originally posted by knightcrawler:

i go to the really nice (but the cheesiest members) bally's in Springfield, NJ.

Luckily I can say that the members are really nice and helpful. Management doesn't replace/repair equipment in a timely manner.

Right now what bugs me of it is that all the people that made their resolutions are crowding up the gym!! It's been so crowded this month. It really annoys me because in a few more weeks half of these people won't show up!! Interrupting my routine ggrrr!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Arsenal Academy (Academy or Grappling)

it's a rented area in our local gym..it's got weights treadmills etc etc..and we roll out the wrestling mats on the aerobic room. There we hone our skills...such athletes to come out of there is Damian Hahn 3x state champion...David Esposito of Lehigh Art Curry (most takedowns in a single season)...we've had one of the Gracie's do a demonstation ...but we get plenty of exercise groping each other...LOL

Tonite we are reviewing escapes..escapes from guilitine and front headlocks..

Right now what bugs me of it is that all the people that made their resolutions are crowding up the gym!! It's been so crowded this month. It really annoys me because in a few more weeks half of these people won't show up!! Interrupting my routine ggrrr!

OMG, is that it? I was wondering why it's been so packed after work. Duh ...

cwm25.gif

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

used to alot in highschool b/c i was always playing a sport, but stopped after and got lazy and haven't really gone since cept for a terrible effort that resulted in failure last summer. gotta start getting back in routine

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif