Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO/DIGGERS REVIEW!!!!!!!!

Diggers, was FUCKING AWESOME....i can not believe the shit that he droped...all dark, and hard. BAHH!!!!! didnt want to leave a little b4 closing, but had no choice. Twilo really has outdone itself once again.

Personals:

EZDreamer, you are the man, thanks for the glowsticks!

Melichacha, i love you sis. Just letting you know i meant everything call me when you get home.

Vee, ....since they where so high up in.....i mean, thanks for comin out again, love to see you there with me every weekend, and good luck on you first day of work. Luv ya.

Age, you are an animal. DOWN GIRL! see you at PVD.

Andy, Just another one for the record books. Bro, thanks for asking me. Really appreciate that. Love you bro.

Mikey, You MoFo....i've fuckin missed you bro, it was GREAT having you out with the crew again. See you soon.

Missincognito, email me, or IM me...we need to talk about hangin out in FLorida

Xxlea, Oye, como te van las cosas mi amor? Tienes que ir a Twilo mas. Estoy muy encantado a conocerte. Si quieres hablar via AIM....me nombre es: fantom0680. Quidate

MissDiva, You really made my night. Thanks for just sitting there and talking. That was a really great convo....and word to the wise....keep smiling when lookin in my direction.....love those eyes.

Joe, lunch sometime this week? IM me soon, so we can talk.

Daphna, Hey there sexy. Good seeing you again, hope to see you soon.

Hugh, ur tha man dood. where'd you get them nifty photons???? woot!

James (crackorn), bro it was AWESOME seeing you out again. I WILL SEE YOU AT DINNER NEXT FRIDAY, LIKE YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD. Muahaha.

Scottyskribs57, and to your boy mike too, Just wanted to say that it was a total pleasure meeting you. I have a feelin you're gonna be part of our crew very soon...i know you're gonna be down to chill. and uh...stay away from them Hot MAMAs....they're MINE.

Mattyparsons, bro, loved that little dance we did b4 i left. Classic moment in sports history.

Rick&Mia, GREAT seeing you guys out. It was awesome seeing you guys again. cant wait till next time.

claudio, lets see if you can beat my shirt for next week...MUAHAHA...

Nicky, so you want me to be your own personal Orgasm doner eh? Sure...just sign here _________ and here _________. MUAHAHAHA

monique, YOU HAVE TO TALK TO ME MORE!.....i just see yo ass dancin

Roby, great to see you out again see you next week.

Boris, just chill my brotha....and everything will be kool. heh

Flying_high, PM me sweetie with all your info so we can get together soon, talk to ya then neighbor. WOOT!

SarahB76 (think it was 76)....anyway, although it was very brief, it was really nice meeting you. Love the shades.

Petrol, it was good seein you again bro....see you next week on tha flipside.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

what a night. one word to describe. amazing. i was so psyched all week to see diggers and he didn't let me down. the man is a genius. this was the best night i have ever had at twilo. everythign was just perfect. met many new peeps tonite wich was awsome. chillin with everyone tonite made the night that much better. i can;t wait till next month to see if the man can outdo himslef. i hope he does.

cwm4.gif this is the smile i had on all night lol

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Albert you are the man, it was so great meeting you last night, can't wait till we chill again, thanks for talking to monique for me, even though nothing will ever come of it. hahahahaha.

-Scott-

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

I love hanging out with you Albert. I love you buddy. I'll see you next time. That is a definite "yes."

PS Me an animal? NNNAAAHHHH!!!! (followed by a laugh accompanied with an evil grin)

------------------

**My will is as strong as yours and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me.** Sarah in The Labrynth

**Grass hopper who likes big shoes is bound to get squashed** Anthony Portilla

MY MY MY MY!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost my twilo virginity last night!!!!!! I want more!!!!

It great meeting everyone last night, made it even more special. Digweed was off the hook nothing at all what I had expected!

Trippin': Claro mi amor que voy a salir mas!!! ME ENCANTO!!

ki§§yki§§y

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

AL i dont know what your talkin about ::insert sarcasm here:: i had yet another kick ASS night at twilo godDAMN i hope to see people at leopard tonight... peace out cub scout!!

veronica

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Al, thanx, the feeling is mutual smile.gif Not many ppl listen to my deep 7am ramblings in that state OR hold my full attention for that matter either, so that's a big accomplishment hehe. & that's me sober, imagine me M A N G L E D smile.gif

Andy nice seein ya too finally smile.gifafter 259820 ims lol......Mattyparsons sorry I freaked, Im always paranoid when I hear missdiva's out of the blue lol

Sorry I didnt remember most ppls names, (Im a little out of it & in my own world)

I'll be troopin it at Factory tonight ~gasp~ but def cant wait for PVD. Twilogoddess & I are going to kidnap him and bring him home hehe!!

MissDiva

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

HAHA...bring him back to ur apt & molest him! Thats if I don't jump him beforehand at his private shindig. The things I would to do him tongue.gif. hehe

I had a good time last night (sober again) although I wasn't that feelin digweed.

To the 20 ppl I met, it was great to finally meet U smile.gif

& to the ppl I already knew (u know who are) it was great seeing U again smile.gif

Daphna

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

TWILO was amazing.

Intense from the time I walked in to the time I left!!!!!!!!!!To all my boys DSZORRO,EXIT2HEAVEN and TRANCEWHORE mad props and love kids.Can't wait for PVD!!!!!!!!OMG.

Big shout to all the people I met on the board last night I really dont remeber names but you guys are mad cool.

ps...shout to glowstixx and young you guys are mad chill thanx for showing me the SHAOLIN style on glowstixx cwm32.gif

It was definitely a both thumbs up (and if I could do this with toes...here they come also) night!!!! Incredible...and I did not once stop dancing (as I said before...my friends had to track my ass out by 10am). But hey, it was fun meeting you all and finally putting a face to the name... sorry though, I won't even start naming people now as I'm sure I forget half of you (my head hasn't quite recovered yet).

Anyway, trippintrance...I'll pm you and we can work on that "neightbourly relationship" smile.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

shout outz to everyone i met last night at twilo, to albert , to alex, to everyone whose name i just can't remember...i hope everyone had a good time at work today, i know i did!!!! lol...for those who don't know, i was the kid in the hawaiian shirt, tie, and red visor, i had a kick ass time, and it was cool to know some heads, im goin to school up here this semester, and while i've been to exit a few times and twilo know twice, i can think of no better weekend activity than meeting with you guys and dancing the night away, i hope to be seein y'all a lot more, and hopefully i won't pass out by 4:30, which happened last night....stacker 2's are evil, neway, hit me back when you guys get a chance, laterz

mikey cwm35.gif

Hey Clubmouse, next time we go, I don't think we should do anything that might have an affect on how long we stay there. I'm thinking we stay till about 10ish next time we go. HAHA, and yes I must agree, stackers are the devils pills. I know this is my second reply here, but Albert, you da man, Veronica, you are nuts, Alex, I love you, and to everyone else I met whose name has just gone bye-bye, I hope to meet you all at the dinner meet up.

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

Good GOD. I have a long ass post to write up... but I do not possess the energy to bust it out now... In short, last night was RIDICULOUS. Here's a few to give me a head start...

Trippintrance64: Bro, I can say nothing more... I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Dalfinus: Ang, you never cease to amaze me... lol - you got that, chickie! I can't wait to have my sis here with me for my Senior year!

majesticmelodi: Umm.. you still have something in your teeth, dude.. LOL Another random night to add to the list -- luv ya, chickie!

az-tec: I think you summed it up best... definitely interesting... I'll talk to ya soon, sweetie!

Myrlin: I will never get over how happy you were when Hide U came on -- I literally ran over to you and did a flying leap into your arms and you managed to spin me through the air!! Insanity.

Tyco: Mikey, you looked like you were positively in another world as the encores wore on -- great to see someone genuinely smile so big! (...and I wasn't lying... there really IS a guy in my CS lecture who could be your twin...) Don't go disappearing again!!!

lol I will do all the rest of my shout-outs (coming soon: dave_raver, scottyscribs57, etc...) after I get some sleep. That's right - I still have not slept... "Why?" you ask? Mostly cuz I got home and called Al, then just couldn't seem to stay asleep. Then mom got home and was awfully sociable, since I'm rarely there. *sigh* Ah, well it's all good and I'm gonna sleep sooooooooooooo nicely tonight...

... okay.. sleepy rambling has begun... must... go...

- Meli - cwm38.gif

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

"It comes and goes... the trick is to figure out how to get it to come more." - Randy James, Choreographer (speaking about focus... what were YOU thinking??)

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Aah.. sleep is good... Went to rehearsal, now I feel refreshed.. lol... okay...

Dave_Raver: You are so fabulous!!! hehe.. we must chill again... Sorry I never got to help you "fill your quota" -- you'll have to catch me next time.. hehe

scottyscribs57: You are the cutest... lol... and you know that if Al hadn't done what he did, I would have (as I had threatened earlier on in the night)... Awesome meeting you - nice to finally put a face to the IM name! Tell Mike to keep in touch too!!

ez_dreamer: You bug me out a lil' more every time we meet... lol Great seeing ya!!

xxlea: Otra latina representando!!!

J3O3J: Another excellent night... next time I'll bring out the chicken! lol

Roly 99 and Franny: Sorry you guys had to bail so early -- Franny, let's hit dinner sometime soon... hell - I'm always on Douglass! Give me a buzz @ 3-5116!!

flippin_e: You were there in spirit, and I DID talk to you while I was there, so you're included here too... I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much, bebe!! Hurry back!

Excellent seeing you all -- if I shout each one of you out I think someone will kill me for taking up too much damn space... but it's great to be back!

- Meli -

------------------

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"It comes and goes... the trick is to figure out how to get it to come more." - Randy James, Choreographer (speaking about focus... what were YOU thinking??)

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

elichacha

Originally posted by clubmouse:

shout outz to everyone i met last night at twilo, to albert , to alex, to everyone whose name i just can't remember...i hope everyone had a good time at work today, i know i did!!!! lol...for those who don't know, i was the kid in the hawaiian shirt, tie, and red visor, i had a kick ass time, and it was cool to know some heads, im goin to school up here this semester, and while i've been to exit a few times and twilo know twice, i can think of no better weekend activity than meeting with you guys and dancing the night away, i hope to be seein y'all a lot more, and hopefully i won't pass out by 4:30, which happened last night....stacker 2's are evil, neway, hit me back when you guys get a chance, laterz

mikey cwm35.gif

YES! Another disciple of the CNYC board!! Muahahahahahaha!! Welcome, sweetie! drop me an IM!

- Meli -

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

I just got into work and might be a little late for a review, but Diggers set can be described in one word...

Masterful.

Sick, Intense, Flawless. He took us on a ride that didn't end. I left at 9:30 and it was still rediculous. The vibe and people were great--ran into some old friends from PVD and Cox. It was one of the best sets I have ever heard, hands down. Shit.

------------------

"Some people are fortunately enough to have a vacation every 5 days...luckily I am one of them."

Monday morning and just now the ringing has stopped!!

Happy week to those that has made it this far!!

I agree w/ translucent, I too was forced to jump around like a kangaroo on crack!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

BUMP

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Hey Al...I saw you there don't u remember...We talked a short while at the very begginning of the nite..it was an awesome nite..did u see me dancing on the cubicle late in the morning....i don't even remember going on top of the cubicle to dance..but next thing I know i was dancing there and I was like O shit WTF...i must have been in a trance sleepwalking/sleepdancing and woke up dancing with glowsticks that were hardly glowing...oh shoot what a nite...I was wrecked..Unrecognizable..I was a stranger in twilo...the music transformed me to someone else....along with the artificial additives..

[This message has been edited by gambitx73 (edited 01-29-2001).]