Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone do World this Sat

What?? are you kidding me? who would go to WORLD especially if SF was having their biggest party..everyone that could walk and talk was at SF last nite..till 'bout 4pm this afternoon...as for me i couldn't walk..but had i been able to i would have been there...Denny??? I can't believe his name is mention on New York board..i normally only see his name on the New Jersey board of this clubplanet message board. Not saying he's bad but he's no JP (jonathan peters)...

Guest crystalmethodny

Dude

Cut her some slack man...

She was just asking how World was.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

i was there and had a great time,the ratio there is the best, theres as many girls as guys and all the left over sausage goes to factory, i would rather go to twilo and hear junior because theres just as many guys there as factory. and you cant do anything in factory but crack out in a corner because its so crowded.

Originally posted by lbrooke8:

I was there and it was completely packed!!! If your a Tsettos fan, the music was great and if your not I guess that is why you don't go to there!! Lots of hotties walking around but the bathroom and the coat check line did suck!!!

In MO....people don't really go there for the musik...its a nice venue and the best (in MO) crowd in NYC...I think lots of people go there just to hang out, socialize..

Well that's good to hear... Personally I think World has the best looking crowd in NY. The guys are hot and as a girl I even check them out. It's a hot place to be. The Factory is hot too. But I can't deal with crowds like this past weekend. You pay $40 to get steped on! cwm29.gif

I came up from Boston with a bunch of heads (for JP's bday)..and we went by World from like 1-4ish...and all i gotta say is "Sandstorm"....DONE! ill leave it at that..(and of course a 50 minute set of Stranger, but nothing like JP's i heard later)....then we rocked Factory from 5-5...mad diverse beats he threw on...i think its in sum of these dj's contracts that they gotta rock "Corrupt" and "stranger in my house" for a minimum of 45 mins a night.(oh, and JP totally rips it up in ny better than in Boston..)