Clubplanet Nightlife Community

******Temptation Island******

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

All I know is I would FUCKING KILL THE MAN THAT LICKS SHIT OFF MY WOMAN. And then he has the balls to say I HOPE HE SEES THE VIDEO. The man has balls... I'LL FUCKING CUT THEM OFF AND FEED IT TO HIS ASS.

GrOwL

You betta check your girl first....she's the one in a commitement....the guy he's gotta dick just like you...

Originally posted by visions:

You betta check your girl first....she's the one in a commitement....the guy he's gotta dick just like you...

No doubt.... You got a point. Hes just doing his job right? Wait till he gets his ass beat.... Then his job will be picking his teeth off the floor. That girl is shady anyway, my guess is she probably has cheated on him before. Only this time its going to be on national television! I can't wait to see what her man does next episode. Hes all about getting her back.

------------------

fancommunity.jpg

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

I can't wait to see what her man does next episode. Hes all about getting her back.

I know yo this show is killen me, these people are fuckin retarded, Billy and Mandy are the only amusing couple. Billy reminds me so much of one of my boys and as far as mandy goes, that lil hooker does need an ass whoopin, your god damn right she's cheated before, what three weeks into the show she's mackin on some freaky lookin black dude. There's not much to think about with this freak.....

They all went on the show knowing that this was all a possibility. I do not think that she is a whore at all - she didn't even hook up with him...........they are all there to have fun and explore life as if they are single and see if the are tempted to be with another person.

Besides none of them wind up having sex and no one breaks up.

This show is getting better and better each week. First off, she is a total freak, you can just tell by her appearance. And she's an ass, the whole time dude is licking her stomach and she's licking his nipple she's hysterical laughing and is like "Billy I'm so sorry" WTF is that??? Then they show the previews for next week how Billy is dancing or whatever for those chicks and they show Mandy saying "billy your trash, that's nasty" and she's crying. C'mon, don't even pull that shit. She just sat there had her belly licked and kissed his ass and now she's gonna be all upset that her man is doing something??? Whatever!!! rolleyes.gif

It's gonna be good next week!!!

Well I told myself that I wasn't gonna watch that show when it first started but I find myself watching it again and again cause I'm curious if anyone is gonna do anything.

I hate to bring this up buuutttt, wasn't it BILLY that started this whole flirtation thing. I mean what did you guys expect Mandy to do?? Just sit there while girls are flinging themselves up to her man and kissing him and shit. I mean was it not BILLY that admitted that he was EXTREMELY attracted to that girl and many times wanted to kiss her. I think Mandy conducted herself pretty well for the first 5 days. It's like what she said . . . she was really careful of her actions cause she was always concerned of how Billy would react if he saw it . . . but seeing that Billy is just letting loose and having a go at this whole Temptation Island thing . . .well then so will she, and if he doesn't like the person that she is then maybe they shouldn't be together in the first place. Granted I thought she went a little too far with the whole body shot thing, but I could understand how psychologically she went toward that route.

Don't be so quick to blame the girl, cause when I see that show I see the guys having a MUCH more fun flirting with those girl. I see the women being more careful . . .so ONE girl decides to have fun like a guy and everybody jumps down her throat?? Give me a break!

And vision with your comment . . .

what three weeks into the show she's mackin on some freaky lookin black dude. There's not much to think about with this freak.....

What's so freaky about him? When the show first started I casted him as one of the cuties. So, what's so freaky?

What I REALLY wanna know is what happened between that dark hair guy and the blonde girl? Why did she volunteer to leave the island so quickly like that? Does anyone know?

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 01-26-2001).]

Originally posted by blueangel:

Well I told myself that I wasn't gonna watch that show when it first started but I find myself watching it again and again cause I'm curious if anyone is gonna do anything.

I hate to bring this up buuutttt, wasn't it BILLY that started this whole flirtation thing. I mean what did you guys expect Mandy to do?? Just sit there while girls are flinging themselves up to her man and kissing him and shit. I mean was it not BILLY that admitted that he was EXTREMELY attracted to that girl and many times wanted to kiss her. I think Mandy conducted herself pretty well for the first 5 days. It's like what she said . . . she was really careful of her actions cause she was always concerned of how Billy would react if he saw it . . . but seeing that Billy is just letting loose and having a go at this whole Temptation Island thing . . .well then so will she, and if he doesn't like the person that she is then maybe they shouldn't be together in the first place. Granted I thought she went a little too far with the whole body shot thing, but I could understand how psychologically she went toward that route.

Don't be so quick to blame the girl, cause when I see that show I see the guys having a MUCH more fun flirting with those girl. I see the women being more careful . . .so ONE girl decides to have fun like a guy and everybody jumps down her throat?? Give me a break!

And vision with your comment . . .

What's so freaky about him? When the show first started I casted him as one of the cuties. So, what's so freaky?

What I REALLY wanna know is what happened between that dark hair guy and the blonde girl? Why did she volunteer to leave the island so quickly like that? Does anyone know?

BlueAngel

Don't be literal and analytical he's gotta freaky do that's all.

Don't be literal and analytical he's gotta freaky do that's all.

Are you talking about his hair?? cwm13.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Are you talking about his hair?? cwm13.gif

BlueAngel

Yes his hair it's all just an expression, he being freaky, his do being freaky, jus chill homie, I didn't mean to disrespect your "cutie" I will never talk about him again. cwm1.gif

Yes his hair it's all just an expression, he being freaky, his do being freaky, jus chill homie, I didn't mean to disrespect your "cutie" I will never talk about him again. cwm1.gif

I was only asking WHY you thought he was freaky . . . damn, no need to get all defensive.

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

BlueAngel

Someone left the island already? One of the couples or one of the singles?? I've only seen the opening episode, so I really ahve no idea what's going on...

cwm34.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

Someone left the island already? One of the couples or one of the singles?? I've only seen the opening episode, so I really ahve no idea what's going on...

cwm34.gif

Well one of the couple guy (I forgot his name) went on a second date with one of the single girls (blonde). Then next morning Mark, the host, announces that she volunteer to leave the island . . . so the guys didn't have to vote one of the women off that day. I wanna know what happen that made her suddenly leave like that.

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

I think the worst thing about it was that they showed a preview of next week's show and this Mandy girl was saying that "if Billy doesn't understand, then he doesn't love me for who I am" blah blah. WTF? That's when you know you fucked up! When you have to justify everything to everyone and yourself. He's supposed to love you even though you are a cheater? Hmm NO..

And all of them are equally bad, the girls and the guys. All flirt. They are all human and this whole revenge thing will kill their relationships.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I think the worst thing about it was that they showed a preview of next week's show and this Mandy girl was saying that "if Billy doesn't understand, then he doesn't love me for who I am" blah blah. WTF? That's when you know you fucked up! When you have to justify everything to everyone and yourself. He's supposed to love you even though you are a cheater? Hmm NO..

And all of them are equally bad, the girls and the guys. All flirt. They are all human and this whole revenge thing will kill their relationships.

Yep, I totally agree. I was just telling my bf the other day . . . I would NEVER agree to do something like this. Temptation Island means trouble for ANY relationship. No matter how strong your relationship is . . . it's just a trouble waiting to happen.

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

OMG Casey! I was going to start my post off by saying "How many of us swore not to watch this ridiculous show?" Great minds think alike smile.gif ...and get sucked into drama like this show apparently.

Yes, I admit I've watched every episode. I think they're all nutjobs! I think the blonde left because she got her free vacation and it was time to go back to work! Here's what I think, the show breeds tension between the couples. Even if they did try to be good (which I don't think many them are trying THAT hard) the slant that the show puts on everything pushes their buttons.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

How can you NOT watch this show? It's like a trainwreck...horrifying, but you just can't turn away. It's even more disturbing if you are IN a long term relationship yourself. My boyfriend and I spent the whole first episode on the phone with each other. Cripes. he got mad when I told him that I knew which guy he would ban me from seeing - lol!

To be honest, none of the single guys put on that island would be tempting to me at all. Gotta do better than that if you want ME to stray and then let him watch it on TAPE. Is it just me, or none of these people all that attractive?

Are these people crazy? I would NEVER watch my boyfriend on a date with someone else - that image will never ever be erased from you mind. You'd be 80 years old and reach over and smack him in the head and say "that's for kissing that island ho!"

And how about these singles who have put themselves on this island to prostitute themselves. is this even legal?

Next week 2 get kicked off the show because they LIED about having a child together to get on the show. real nice.

Av