Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If there was one song that your favorite DJ....

would remix for your into a club/techno/trance/garage/hardhouse/etc what song would you choose..

I would pick George Michaels' "If you were my Women" i wish Danny Teneglia would remix that into garage.

I would pick Aeromith's "I don't wanna miss a thing" could you imagine PVD remixing that into his type of fuckin' music...

holyshitandamotherfuckin'million

that is the best question and hardest one to answer that i've heard in a long time. wowsers - i'm going to have to think about that one and write you back. i promise i will rack my brain on this and the only reason i won't respond to this will be that i can't come up with one that would COMPLETELY floor me. that's what i'm going for here. 'cause man, there are so many tracks that my fave dj could remix that would rock...

hmm not sure of the name of the song but phil collins sings it i think ts called somethign in the air tonite. i love that song.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

hey friends i would pick "eye of the tiger"

and have it mixed up by russ reighn, but only if he can produce a remix 45mins or longer like jp.

then hope fully it will be out by summer and tsettos would play it at tempts everynight that would be awsome while drinking my g.

thank you

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

I'd love to hear Danny T remix Dead Can Dance's song Rakim.

Oooooh.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by j303j:

hmm not sure of the name of the song but phil collins sings it i think ts called somethign in the air tonite. i love that song.

Eddie Baez remixed that track like 4 years, it was a big tunnel track ... i think it's a white label but u might be able to find it on the internet

------------------

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJ

I think something by pink floyd would be nice .. just can`t decide what .. I was thinking "High Hopes" first, but then started thinking of how that excludes roger waters, and then went on to think about how "what god wants" would be cool, but then ...

problem is, I like most of their stuff, so anything by them would do to be mixed by digweed.

There was this song from the 60's called Funny Farm. It was so contreversial (sp?) that they pulled it from the shelves and only a few thousand got out. My MOM actualy has a copy and its a demented song. It goes like this...

"there coming to take you away, haha, there going to take you away, haha hehe hoho, to the funny farm..."

Fawking crazy track man. And on the B side they play it in reverse.

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

Eddie Baez remixed that track like 4 years, it was a big tunnel track ... i think it's a white label but u might be able to find it on the internet

I have it if anyone wants it

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out