Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ohh SHIT! i got 86ed from EXIT!!

that's right people! for all you assholes that are complaining about too many asians being at exit, you have 2 less asians to worry about. this is fuckin more proof that Exit is a racist establishment, and for all those that want to turn their back on this fact, then understand that you are being ignorant and this is the way of life for many minorities.

so basically, my boyfriend and i were pegged the minute we walked in this past friday. the bouncers grabbed the both of us, seeing that we were the ONLY asians and the ONLY ravers on line (hmm... some racial profiling yea?).

we both got searched hardcore -- took our shoes/socks off, got felt up and felt down (both of us), you fuckin name it-- and they found pills/k on us and we were taken to security. they tried to scare the shit out of us by saying "you're going to jail, you guys are fucked, you guys knew that you were going to get searched for being ASIAN RAVERS, hahaha.. etc etc".

but we got 86ed instead (thank god, cause jail wouldn't have been nice).

SO, i would like to give a big FUCK YOU to the Exit nightclub, you guys could suck a big fat dick! my ass is sticking to Twilo motherfuckers! you RACIST SHITHEADS! wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kitty19:

that's right people! for all you assholes that are complaining about too many asians being at exit, you have 2 less asians to worry about. this is fuckin more proof that Exit is a racist establishment, and for all those that want to turn their back on this fact, then understand that you are being ignorant and this is the way of life for many minorities.

so basically, my boyfriend and i were pegged the minute we walked in this past friday. the bouncers grabbed the both of us, seeing that we were the ONLY asians and the ONLY ravers on line (hmm... some racial profiling yea?).

we both got searched hardcore -- took our shoes/socks off, got felt up and felt down (both of us), you fuckin name it-- and they found pills/k on us and we were taken to security. they tried to scare the shit out of us by saying "you're going to jail, you guys are fucked, you guys knew that you were going to get searched for being ASIAN RAVERS, hahaha.. etc etc".

but we got 86ed instead (thank god, cause jail wouldn't have been nice).

SO, i would like to give a big FUCK YOU to the Exit nightclub, you guys could suck a big fat dick! my ass is sticking to Twilo motherfuckers! you RACIST SHITHEADS! wink.gif

are you fuckin kiddin me kitty . . .

that place makes me fuckin sick . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Racial profiling is done not just because of racism, you gotta go after the people that have commit the crime (and you did have drugs). Can you blame the cops that are on the lookout for young minorities flaunting money or standing on street corners? Can you blame the bouncers for going after a group (ravers, not asians) that is notorious for their association with drugs?

Exit just got raided a couple of weeks ago, prior to that they werent searching for shit. Sorry to hear that happened to u, but you cant blame the club totally for being way too careful, our mayor and gov't's drug policies call for it.

------------------

vip.gif

My heart goes out to you ...

And as I see it, there's no question that this is the result of the overzealous racial-profiling that has occured all throughout NYC clubs since the day Gulianni stepped foot into our city...

It's really fucked-up, and for those who want to simply dismiss it as "the bouncers doing their jobs" all I have to say is that you're an ignorant, hipocritical fuck.. Spend one day in the life of someone of COLOR and then we'll talk. And to the comment about them having drugs- Dont act like you haven't 'had a drink while under-age' or gone bar-hopping with a fake i.d...Because those are all "illegal" acts as well...And no one has the right to claim one better or worse than the other- period.

!One Love!

Hey Kitty i dont feel bad for you either...now you can go to the place to be ....TWILO. Check out my board name...Exit2heaven....i used to be an Exit freak myself...but fuck the mainstream ...fuck all the bullshit...and fuck the assholes at EXIT...as much as i loved...loved..the place...fuck it ...theres something so much better....TWILO..peace and love...like i said i went from EXIT 2 heaven.!!

see u the 9th...PVD<<>>>PVD>>>PVD...nuff said cwm27.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

and if you are actually concerned with racial profiling then why are you acting in a manner that is playing right into such sterotypes? If you "know" that EXIT is targeting "asian ravers"...and it bothers you:

A) You shouldnt go

B) If you do go...why BE EXACTLY what they are looking for...1)you are asian, 2) you dress like a raver...and 3) you BROUGHT drugs into the club. Obviously 1 and 2 are fine, but the third is wrong for everyone and even STUPIDER for those who are supposedly being "targeted"

Good night and god bless.

very good points! in kitty's case, she wasn't just dismissed at the door and not let in b/c she is an asian raver. had they not found anything on her, she and her friend would have been let in... i have been to exit 2X in the last month and got in no problem (and i'm asian)... maybe b/c we are a bit older and dressed really nice those 2 nights... in any case, i'm not a big fan of exit anyway, especially since i know of too many people who have been denied access to exit just b/c they are asian... they didn't even get the chance to be frisked.

exit2heaven - glad you finally saw the light cwm4.gif

yes, PVD will be mad fun cwm27.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

1) i never wanted sympathy from anyone on this board. i could personally care less what you people think, but i wanted to share my experience with others b/c well, this has to do with clubbing right? wouldn't you rather hear about me getting 86ed than what my favorite color is. shit. wink.gif

2) i am not stupid, i realize the risk in taking illicit substances into a club. if you've never gotten caught, then congradulations. if you only go out like once a month and you're telling me you never get caught, shut the fuck up and stay home.

3) i don't give a fuck if i am targeted, but i'll be true to myself, there is no way in hell i am dressing like a hoochie mama! so if i dress nicely and wear slutty clothes, that MUST mean i DON'T have drugs? give me a break.

thanks for the support for those that are in the know, for the others, you can kiss my yellow ass! i'll be at twilo (like i always am). wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 01-29-2001).]

1) i never wanted sympathy from anyone on this board. i could personally care less what you people think, but i wanted to share my experience with others b/c well, this has to do with clubbing right? wouldn't you rather hear about me getting 86ed than what my favorite color is. shit. wink.gif

2) i am not stupid, i realize the risk in taking illicit substances into a club. if you've never gotten caught, then congradulations. if you only go out like once a month and you're telling me you never get caught, shut the fuck up and stay home.

3) i don't give a fuck if i am targeted, but i'll be true to myself, there is no way in hell i am dressing like a hoochie mama you motherfuckers.

thanks for the support for those that are in the know, for the others, you can kiss my yellow ass! i'll be at twilo (like i always am).

Well if you didnt want sympathy why did you post it like you did. We all (those who do the stuff) have been caught at least once before (unless you one of those "no you hold it" people) But you have to understand they DID NOT discriminate against you they picked you out cause they thought you have shit on you like alot of the asians in there do.

AND by the way the asians in there are very RUDE people. I used to run the VIP off the main floor, and I would have to tell people 3 or 4 time to sit down on the speakers and NOT to sit on the railing and give an attitude to me Like it was their CLUB. A couple of time we had to actually have a bouncer throw them out for causing a problem with the people in VIP....

VERY RUDE PEOPLE MOST OF THEM

BUT

NOT ALL

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

3) i don't give a fuck if i am targeted, but i'll be true to myself, there is no way in hell i am dressing like a hoochie mama you motherfuckers.

thanks for the support for those that are in the know, for the others, you can kiss my yellow ass! i'll be at twilo (like i always am).

I'm sure this very DEFENSIVE reply was in refernece to myself and others...so for the sake of entertaining myself, I will render another reply.

1)It is very nice and interesting to hear yours (and other people's) clubbing experiences...however, your original post wasnt a club/music review, etc...it was something of a controversial nature, which would more than likely warrant some responses and opinions (as it did)... Many of the replies that you didnt like...were trying to point out that it is indeed YOUR FAULT that you got caught with drugs and that is completely independant of whether or not you are asian, a raver, or an asian raver.

2) I dont think anyone who called you "stupid" was actaully challenging your intelligence on an everyday basis...

as much as they were calling you stupid for the manner in which you tried to sneak drugs into Exit. I can only speak for myself here...I have been in the scene for well over 5 years...in all aspects...promoter, patron etc...and I NEVER GOT CAUGHT...nor am I your so-called "once a week clubber"... However, someone who only goes once a week should be more susceptible to getting caught...as they dont know the drill like SUCH EXPERIENCED people like yourself ...obviously you dont have the club thing locked down like you think...or you would have known better.

3) You should stay true to yourself...but there is defintely more than 2 ways to dress (raver or hoochie are not the only ones)...If you insist upon dressing in rave gear... but the places you want to go are not feeling that kind of style...than either you should be searching for a different venue or dress in a manner that the club sets forth. Clubs do have dress codes and they dont have to explain why or to whom they apply. There are many restuarants that require jackets on men...and the clientel either abides or doesnt go...the same is for clubs that administer such restictions.

It is unfortunate if you got peaced the fuck out because you were Asian...but it is totally cool if you got tossed because you got caught with drugs. The two are completely independant.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gifstickfigures.gif

We all just get angry when we get caught, that's the problem. At SF a few months ago I got caught w/ pills on me at the door. I am not Asian or a raver, but I am a retard and put them in the 1st place they check.....the BRA!

I was all pissed off about the whole thing b/c it made my night really shitty. The pills weren't mine, they were a friends, and I got THEIR drugs taken. SO I was sitting at home thinking about how pissed off I was, and HOW COULD THEY DO THAT. But then I thought, Holy shit, I could've been screwed a whole lot more than I could've. Be thankful that it happened to you at Exit and not by some police officer on the streets b/c then you WOULD be in jail.

I think it's fucked up that they singled you out but you were taking illegal substances into the place when ya think about it. Just take it as a learning experience.

------------------

bluesbro.gif

THIS IS NOT IN support of Exit...as I personally do not go there...however, regardless of where you go, you SHOULD be tossed the fuck out, arrested, etc...if you are caught out there with drugs. Just because "everyone" in a club might be fucking around with some kind of drug or another...DOES NOT MAKE IT LEGAL...I don't understand how you (and others) can be mad for getting busted with ILLEGAL DRUGS. Instead of bashing EXIT...you should be sucking everyone of the bouncer's dicks for not shipping you off to the cops. Be cautious or stay home...and if you are actually concerned with racial profiling then why are you acting in a manner that is playing right into such sterotypes? If you "know" that EXIT is targeting "asian ravers"...and it bothers you:

A) You shouldnt go

B) If you do go...why BE EXACTLY what they are looking for...1)you are asian, 2) you dress like a raver...and 3) you BROUGHT drugs into the club. Obviously 1 and 2 are fine, but the third is wrong for everyone and even STUPIDER for those who are supposedly being "targeted"

Good night and god bless.

that pretty much sums it up if you ask me!!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

gravity and others,

1) i was not trying to come off as defensive, perhaps because i used vulgar language, but i am not understanding why people are saying "i don't feel bad for kitty". i was never asking for people's sympathy, but rather, just wanted to share my experience. gravity, i actually agree with all your points, you most definitely keep shit real on this board.

2) indeed, it is solely my fault for getting caught. i never disagreed with that point. but my only complaint was what i stated first, was the fact that we ONLY got the cavity search due to the fact we were asian ravers. that's it. from that point on, it was my fault for having drugs not stuck up my asshole, right?

3) it's funny how quick people are to call each other stupid and you should have done this or that, but you win some in this world, and you lose some. how else do you learn? so before you guys are quick to point your finger, realize i was also saying this so that others will be more aware of the stringent door policy.

that said, please be careful everyone, which was really the purpose of this thread.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

1)thanks for the support for those that are in the know, for the others, you can kiss my yellow ass! i'll be at twilo (like i always am). wink.gif

WERD!!!

And Exit sucks the big one... cwm8.gif

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

that pretty much sums it up if you ask me!!!!

no one asked you

P.S. exit sucks

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

gravity and others,

that said, please be careful everyone, which was really the purpose of this thread.

I hope that you and others learn from this incident...and that this type of shit doesnt happen to anyone on here again...although chances are it will. Your disdain with Exit and their treatment of Asians (and others) is warranted... and although your post was the trigger for my repies...it was also directed at all the other people out here who try to blame their mistakes on other factors such as a club's door policy. If we want to be adults and party it is our responsibility to succumb to rules as well as act in a legitimate manner...or face the consequences of our actions.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gifstickfigures.gif

I hope that you and others learn from this incident...and that this type of shit doesnt happen to anyone on here again...although chances are it will. Your disdain with Exit and their treatment of Asians (and others) is warranted... and although your post was the trigger for my repies...it was also directed at all the other people out here who try to blame their mistakes on other factors such as a club's door policy. If we want to be adults and party it is our responsibility to succumb to rules as well as act in a legitimate manner...or face the consequences of our actions.

very well said. i agree, and i hope that this thread has opened people's eyes about the reality of getting caught. in addition, for all those that believe that they will never get caught, you should always, always be aware of the consequences of getting caught with drugs. we're not invincible, and some of us will get away with it all the time. but that doesn't mean that you should forget that drugs is drugs, it is always a risk you take, in ALL aspects.

that is the lesson for today, now everyone go home and write a one page essay on what drugs mean to you. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif