• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a i

Originally posted by j303j:

im scared of my own driving.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhahhahahhahaahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahha.... cwm27.gif

damn, i can relate.. i drove over to my bes friend's house once, went inside her house and she asked me why i looked so ill? i said car sickness lol...

i'm really afraid of the pitch black darkness(only if i'm in unfamiliar territory)..what else.. ghosts, aliens, and extrememly confined spaces (like being wrapped up Really tightly in a blanket.. freaks me out).. i'm afraid of having a freak accident, like getting fingers chopped off or something.. that's about it! oh yea, and spiders. Ahh!!!!!!!!

peace! --daniela cwm20.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Originally posted by jennEfer:

SPIDERS!!!! UGHHHH!!!! I CANT EVEN WATCH ARACHNAPHOBIA!!! it probably dates back to when i was a kid and a spider egg hatched in my room... thousands of baby wolf spiders all over the place!!!

I don't even want to know what WOLFspiders are!! Is that anything like a werewolf is to a human?? cwm31.gif

BTW, that movie made my skin crawl too!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

A lot of people would never guess that I'm afraid of the ocean. This is probably the reason why I think drowning is the worst way to die.

I'm also afraid of being alone. Not in the lovey, dovey kind of way though. I'm scared that I'll be surrounded by people who pretend to care about me but really don't.

I went through that for most of my high school years. I hated it, and don't want to go through that again.

------------------

**Grass hopper who likes big shoes is bound to get squashed** Anthony Portilla

**My will is as strong as yours and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me.** The Labrynth

**One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.** The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy

Journey begins 2001

Worms!!! I'm deathly afraid of worms! I hate going out in the rain because of the worms!!! Eeeeewwwww!!!! Biology class was a nightmare!!

I'm also am afraid of being drugged and waking up in an ally, bleeding from my ass. Actually, any type of rape is scary. cwm31.gif

------------------

There are 2 types of people in this world...those who love you, and those who are jealous.

Lets see....drowning, losing a close family member, my b/f breaking up with me, going to sleep rite after I've seen a scary movie, hearing noises in your house in the middle of the night, and spiders. Actually, just those little white spiders. During the summertime, there are sooooo many of those white ones by my door and on the top roof thingy b4 gettin into my house, so whenever I'd come home late or something, my mom would leave a broom out so that I could kill the spiders, thank god 4 that broom, cause if it wasn't there, I'd sleep outside the whole night!!!!! Just the thought of walkin into a web or a spider fallin on you gives me chills!!!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Death doesn't scare me, I will welcome the mofo when it's my time.

Blindness, losing limbs while still alive... worse still is losing my hearing so that I can't listen to trance anymore... now that's some scary shit...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

me too!!! frown.gif

Because of this one....

it.gif

Vampie...I am so with you on the Stephen King's IT. I use to be such a huge SK fan but because of that book and movie, I can't read his stuff anymore. That clown was way too demented and twisted for me. Another clown that scared the living shit out of me was the one in Poltergeist...when it came from out under the bed. I saw that movie when I was 8 years old and I slept with my mother for a week because of it.

cwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Originally posted by lexxxi:

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

me too!!! frown.gif

Because of this one....

it.gif

Vampie...I am so with you on the Stephen King's IT. I use to be such a huge SK fan but because of that book and movie, I can't read his stuff anymore. That clown was way too demented and twisted for me. Another clown that scared the living shit out of me was the one in Poltergeist...when it came from out under the bed. I saw that movie when I was 8 years old and I slept with my mother for a week because of it.

cwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gif

Clowns don't necessarily scare me now....they just creep me out. Give me the heebie jeebies!!!

------------------

1006.gif