Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Hamptons trip this summer?????

I was just wondering if anyone would care to join me shortly after my 21st bday.. I'm willing to org. this trip, if anyone else is intreasted.. In mid to late july... Clubbin would be as follows

Friday Night=(nothing all that outstanding on a friday night in the hamptons, someone else would have to give me the input on that night)

Sat afternoon=Neptunes beach bar

Sat Night=CPI

Sunday Afternoon=Boardy Barn(best place to have fun!!!!!)

Sunday Night= Beach Bar....

For anyone who has been to the hamptons, you would know That they are always weekends YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!!! thats a promise...

Commute is not that bad, esp if you stay in south hampton (i'm currently lookin up locations to stay) Short cheep taxi ride, or walking distence to where ya gotta go...

There is Also a Train station that goes to SouthHampton... Express trains from penn and Jamaica (lucky bastards get a 'bar car' on those fukkin trains!)

Please if anyone is intreasted let me know, this is something i would have to book asap.. weekend motels and hotels fill UP VERY FAST!

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Well this would only be a weekend trip for those who would wanna go, i would say make it a weekly thing, but in order to make a week affordable rental we would need like 40 people to share a 5 bedroom house.. hahahha

I was thinking maybe we could rooms, or maybe even rent a whole motel like 'shady acres' lol then we wont have to worry about the crackers knocking on our doors, it would only be us.. hahahahahhahaha

Let me stress people , i feel bad for the people who are not gonna be 21 by this time.. This would be a 21+ weekend!

most of the places ARE VERY STRICT.. more then in the city or long island...

------------------

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Sounds pretty interesting.... however, what's the dress-code like in the Hamptons? I have no problem dressing up, for the most part, but sneakers (they look dressy) are a must for bouncing...... no sneakers, no Vejita.

Never been up to the Hamptons, so assuming they have some good music, I'd be down for it.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

sounds liek a great idea to me. never been out to the hamptons and this sounds like a great time go. so count my ass in!

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Ok I'm getting really really nastalgic for summer....... Beach... Sunshine... Hot sand on my toes... Ice cream on the beach... Chilly ocean water... Driving with windows open and music blasting... AAaaaaaaahhhhhhh... Pure bliss...

Eeek I can't wait! Okay I'll go biggrin.gif

------------------

=)

Originally posted by vejita:

Sounds pretty interesting.... however, what's the dress-code like in the Hamptons? I have no problem dressing up, for the most part, but sneakers (they look dressy) are a must for bouncing...... no sneakers, no Vejita.

Never been up to the Hamptons, so assuming they have some good music, I'd be down for it.

Jesse, that's perfect !!!

CPI's has NO dress code other than no tank tops and my bf and his friends still got in with those.... people wear whatever.. Neptune's is a beach club so people wearing bathing suits mostly.. Boardy barn, well, bring your rags out cause your clothes will be soaked with beer.....! and your shoes will be filthy ! But it will be the time of your life!

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

This sounds awesome!

I'm also pondering putting together some kind of trip to Fire Island as well....workin' on it.

Will keep folks posted.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

ok so seems like enough people are down, but thing is, would you want to stay in a motel? or do ya wanna try to get enough people to rent a house? well if we get the house they usually rent them weekly and monthly rates, so say we rent a house your looking at spending 2000.00+ but thats for like a 1 or 2 bedroom

But you must remember, a weekend in the hamptons means NO SLEEP! Actually with everything do to on the weekend in the hamptons, theres no time to sleep...

lotsjumping.gif

------------------

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 01-29-2001).]

Originally posted by chris817:

um i hate to tell you this guys but the boardy barn is closed. It closed for good last Labor day weekend.

and Life is 100x better than CPI's

its open later and better crowd

Um WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS, My friend had an interview like a few weeks ago to work there this summer!

Besides they have there 2001 schedule up..

goto www.boardybarn.com

------------------

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 01-29-2001).]

I'm in.....I have a small house in South hampton..right near the Tavern..But my parents are always there in the summer..so i guess im in for the motel thing. Its more fun that way anyway smile.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

I was just wondering if anyone would care to join me shortly after my 21st bday.. I'm willing to org. this trip, if anyone else is intreasted.. In mid to late july... Clubbin would be as follows

Friday Night=(nothing all that outstanding on a friday night in the hamptons, someone else would have to give me the input on that night)

Sat afternoon=Neptunes beach bar

Sat Night=CPI

Sunday Afternoon=Boardy Barn(best place to have fun!!!!!)

Sunday Night= Beach Bar....

For anyone who has been to the hamptons, you would know That they are always weekends YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!!! thats a promise...

Commute is not that bad, esp if you stay in south hampton (i'm currently lookin up locations to stay) Short cheep taxi ride, or walking distence to where ya gotta go...

There is Also a Train station that goes to SouthHampton... Express trains from penn and Jamaica (lucky bastards get a 'bar car' on those fukkin trains!)

Please if anyone is intreasted let me know, this is something i would have to book asap.. weekend motels and hotels fill UP VERY FAST!

damn u just gave me a flashback of last summer!!!!! ahhhh the memories....

cwm38.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon