Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you let someone have a sip of your water?

Originally posted by flying_high:

...guess that's due to the "lovey-dovey" chemicals

hey without those chemicals we wouldnt all like each other so much! haha

besides that, as for water, I always take a sip without touching the bottle and ask others to do the same.

But I'll be dammed when "she" is looking good, I'm not thinking germs cwm20.gif

------------------

I "AM" DJ Mike D'R.

spell it right!

"Hey now" Well what i figured out is that guys like at be stupid and strike up a conversation that way lol... i mean thats what girls do to me so i figure it works on girls as well lol..... but for as germs and shit , i know how you feel ....

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

PEace

Martin

"Hey now" Well what i figured out is that guys like at be stupid and strike up a conversation that way lol... i mean thats what girls do to me so i figure it works on girls as well lol..... but for as germs and shit , i know how you feel ....

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

PEace

Martin

Yo all I have to say is that if were at Twilo and you want a sip of water just fuckin walk your lazy ass to the fountain, but if were at Exit or Sf and your thirsty your more than welcome to have a sip with no problem but TWILO is definetly a different story.

ps...Im not trying to sound like a dick but thats just my opinion....

------------------

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours.

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL

I would def give somebody water if out on the dance floor......even if I didn't really know them and they looked in need.......the other night at Twilo one fella was keeping me alive with his water and we had just met that night.......I admit, it's probably not the safest way to do it but I'm not really germaphobic.......whatever......Also, cathy I don't think it's bitchy at all to tell someone no unless they're dehydrating right in front of you.......people aren't obligated to share water with everyone, it's just a good gesture if they do.......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Originally posted by clubhead32:

Yo all I have to say is that if were at Twilo and you want a sip of water just fuckin walk your lazy ass to the fountain, but if were at Exit or Sf and your thirsty your more than welcome to have a sip with no problem but TWILO is definetly a different story.

ps...Im not trying to sound like a dick but thats just my opinion....

Why??? I don't get it........ All clubs have a fountain.... And whazup with that signature? Traitor LOL smile.gif

I've found that if I'm dancing with a cool chick and I offer my water, it's not a bad icebreaker if you want to keep chillin at the club together. But I'll only offer or allow someone a sip if I have a feeling I'll talk to them a bit about the club...I dunno...I'm way too nice at clubs because I do believe in what goes around comes around in terms of a friendly club vibe. When I went to Limelight for Scott Henry (A fucking awesome night) I shared with this girl and had a blast the whole night on the dance floor...a friendly gesture and being sincere goes a long way...but the consequence is the threat of germs, but it alll boils down to your sense of judgement and if you feel like sharing.

------------------

Double-Down

[*] double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

i always give my water when someone asks for some. i guess i should be a bit picky. last s&d a few of us shared a water bottle and 4 of us got strepped throat. that was no fun but i guess i still havent learned.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J