Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POLL: Date for the King's Barn party?

Aight, folks -- here's Round 2 of the King's Barn party: what date we should make our reservations for.

For those of you who are just tuning in -- Ooana and a few others had suggested making two trips: one in Feb/March, and one around May/June. This place is already booked for all of Feb/March, so that's one less option to consider.

Here are a list of dates that are still available for rentals. Please choose two dates that you would like the trip to be on, and order them by preference (#1 = top choice, #2 = second choice). That will help us narrow this down a bit.

Here we go.......

Available Weekends:

* April 6 - 8 (Palm Sunday / Passover)

* April 13 - 15 (Good Friday / Easter)

* May 4 - 6

* May 11 - 13 (Mother's Day)

* May 18 - 20

* May 25 - 28 (Memorial Day)

* June 1 - 3

* June 15 - 17 (Father's Day)

* June 22 - 24

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

[This message has been edited by vejita (edited 01-28-2001).]

#1: June 22 - June 24

#2: June 29 - July 1

for me too!! Actually there's not really a #1 or #2. I should be able to make either of those weekends work.

I always need LOTS of advance notice smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

June 22 - 24

June 29 - July 1

Sounds good to me about this DATEs ill def in baby .. but there is a problem what can we do for car pools ? is this place in NJ >? and if can people from the city travel to staten island to pick up some people or meet somewhere in the city to be picked up ? let me know i live in staten island

------------------

S_M_copy.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

PEace

Martin

I'll take whatever I can get <grins>

Just please not Passover...no way I can do that.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

$35pp, per night..... the amount scales linearly with the amount of time you stay there.

I selected that weekend for the simple fact that we can choose if we want 2 or 3 nights, and it gives us more time to actually have fun (don't have to rush there Friday, leave early Sunday).

------------------

-=Vejita=-

* BUMP *

To everybody who's interested in going on this trip -- please post your date preferences! The sooner we decide on a date, the sooner we can reserve the Barn..... the reservation dates are definitely going quickly.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Hey Jesse,

Maybe we should put a deadline to respond by on this. I wouldn't want to see us lose out alltogether.

the 6/22 - 6/24 date seems to be working for most.

smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

it really makes no difference for me or rick, but it'll probably make your life easier if i just pick a couple of dates, right? so here's my choice:

#1. May 25 - 28 (memorial day)

#2. June 15 - 17

and this is for just one trip right? to narrow it down and then do another vote? or are there going to be TWO trips? cwm13.gif

i vote for either memorial day or june 22-24, memorial works cuz i think i walk in my graduation before that, or june because then i'll be on my elective rotations, and i could get off .. lord knows i dont wanna miss this one.. if anyone wants to come to philly before going up for whatever reason, let me know, and we can drive up together!! let me know what you guys decide.. i'll work it out somehow.

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran