Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***ClubNYC Dinner Meet-Up on February 2nd!!!***

Originally posted by boa_boy:

My arrival date is now the 10th, so I'll be unable to make this meetup.......fingers crossed wink.gif

does anyone know who have I offended @ the INS BTW? cwm23.gif

I know many folks who've had fun with the INS...simply put...they are evil.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ooana:

I know many folks who've had fun with the INS...simply put...they are evil.

-Oo

You think they're evil? Try the IRS... devil incarnate...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I'll pick-up some name tags!!

BlueAngel

Ewwww......Maybe Ill just wear a big Fluffy Wizard Hat so you know its me.....

But that would very stupid. Ill have to think of something

**grins**

cwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif ""One by One, the Penguins steal my Sanity"" wizard6.gif

[This message has been edited by myrlin (edited 01-29-2001).]

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

You think they're evil? Try the IRS... devil incarnate...

Well to be honest I am at present paying 38% tax, so I am not too worries about the IRS...... wink.gif

until of course I place lots and lots of folks and my income & therefore tax increases dramatically :P

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to make it into the country b4 the dinner meetup!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Not at all sure... but I am working on it... I soooooooooo want to be there.. cwm4.gif

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

"It comes and goes... the trick is to figure out how to get it to come more." - Randy James, Choreographer (speaking about focus... what were YOU thinking??)

AIM: MeliChaCha

Ok, that's my official apology. I'm sorry guys...would have loved to meet more of you and the ones I've met...sober [grins], but I'm afraid I won't make this one either. I just got invited to one of my colleagues retirement dinner and as he is not only my colleague but has also been like a second dad...I can't miss that. Maybe later that night...depending on how long you're going to party and where you'll be going cwm6.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

casey....sont know if you saw the post that i made for your attn.....but Scottyskribs57 had some PC prob, and i wanna let you know that he will be joining us.....also...there is a possability that melichacha will be making a cameo....if i can drag her back from school that is smile.gif...so put me for trippintrance64 + 1 smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Can we do the name tag thingy??

I think I'll need those !!!

i 2nd that

i'm very retarded when it comes to names - i guess i'll be overwhelmed again - i better bring my notepad

cwm15.gif

------------------

Java.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

Umm I would like a name tag with a little kitty drawn on it pwease! And oh, rhinestones as the eyes thankyouverymuch!

Okay Im kidding....just wanted to say HI again!

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

and yes Casey, PLEASE name tags !!!

i dont want a name tag ... i was gonna just wear vampie on my head , but todd is coming so i dont think i can do that ... hmmm what should i do .. any other girls waan be my hat ... maybe i'll be teh guy with out the name tag ... hmm i';ll prob only be there for drinks anyway .,.

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Well, if Al and Scotty volunteer to meet with me then I'll say I'm definitely there... hehe... My last class ends at 5:50, and I'll head to the train station stright from there, therefore you'll all get to see Meli with her hair up and in semi-dancer mode... Can't wait!! cwm4.gif

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

"It comes and goes... the trick is to figure out how to get it to come more." - Randy James, Choreographer (speaking about focus... what were YOU thinking??)

AIM: MeliChaCha

If it ain't too late, Casey, can you add my name to the list? This party looks too good to miss ...

------------------

AIM name: noserotoninleft

CRACKHEADS OF THE WORLD UNITE!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR BRAINS!!!

Okay I'm back at work and I'm printing up those name tags . . .like promised!

And Joeydollaz, I'm making one for you too . . . just in case you get no female volunteers!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Hey guys!! I'm trying to print up the name tags a head of time so that nobody has to run around writing names on a tag. So, I'm missing some names (SEE BELOW) . . .could you please reply or PM with your FIRST name. And if you want your guest to have a tag too then just give me their name as well. THANKS!

Carabee

exxxotika

flying_high

foxyroxy20

peligro

pulsedriver

rabbitonacid

saigray

sarahb53

scottyskribz57

xisiangui

BlueAngel