Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***ClubNYC Dinner Meet-Up on February 2nd!!!***

OMG there are like 80 people on that list!!

Is that a record?

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cathyo:

OMG there are like 80 people on that list!!

Is that a record?

YEP!...i really think so. biggrin.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

CNYC OWNS Apple Restaurant and Bombar!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! cwm32.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ok you candy lovers, and i'm talking sugar here, who wants the choc. covered cherries and the ferrero rocher??? i guess i'll just bring it all but i forget who's who...i know sariman wants lemonheads and i know orchid likes one of the above but i can't remember the last name. i don't feel like bringing it if i don't have to so 'fess up!!

Choc. covered cherries!!!! YUM!! boobs.gif

------------------

ani_twee.giftweety1.gif

Originally posted by tranceformer16:

HELLO EVERYBODY, IM NEW HERE, IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY IS COOL!!!! ;O) I WANNA MEET UP TOMORROW BUT CAN SOMEBODY EMAIL ME SO AT LEAST I CAN MEET UP WITH SOMEBODY WHEN I GET THERE... 24 F CUTIE... EMAIL ME BACK..., pm me or email me tranceformer16@yahoo.com.

PEACE OUT!!!!

KAREN

Hey there! At this point we really don't know what we're gonna do after dinner but we're usually at the place til about 10, so stop by!

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.” - Albert Camus

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Okay guys Im coming no matter what but I may not be there for 7. I should be showing up between 7:30 and 8. Casey I hope this wont be a problem but its the best I can do. Ill try for earlier but Im not too sure if I will be able to get there.

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by misskittie:

Okay guys Im coming no matter what but I may not be there for 7. I should be showing up between 7:30 and 8. Casey I hope this wont be a problem but its the best I can do. Ill try for earlier but Im not too sure if I will be able to get there.

I think I speak for all of us when I say, "I don't care how you get there just get there! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Blueangel, this sucks!!!

Charrails and I went to see and off Broadway show last night and I left my fucking wallet there. I don't know now if I can go to this meet up? cwm36.gif

Unless I have some time in the day to take care of this shit, I'm going to have to go on a crusade after work and find it!

I'm so pissed off, I feel like I'm never going to make it to one

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Originally posted by nycedee:

casey,

i'm out, gotta save $$ for future weeks and i know if i stick around nyc, $$ will be flying outta my wallet. have fun, now this means you have to drink for the both of us!

-Dee

cwm45.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by exodust:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Blueangel, this sucks!!!

Charrails and I went to see and off Broadway show last night and I left my fucking wallet there. I don't know now if I can go to this meet up? cwm36.gif

Unless I have some time in the day to take care of this shit, I'm going to have to go on a crusade after work and find it!

I'm so pissed off, I feel like I'm never going to make it to one

Oooohhhh girl! Don't worry about the meet-up we'll always have them . . . just go find your wallet. We'll catch you next time!

Dee, no prob! I make sure I drink for the both of us! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Well, not to put a damper on things but...as usual all my plans blow up at the last minute cwm10.gif Looks like I'll have to come another time.

hahafooledyou!

No one else is allowed to cancel. If you do, we are all coming over to YOUR house smile.gif To those who already cancelled, meet you another time! Hope you find your wallet, get rich, and stop coughing!

------------------

blultbar.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

Well, not to put a damper on things but...as usual all my plans blow up at the last minute cwm10.gif Looks like I'll have to come another time.

hahafooledyou!

Oh my gosh, Cathy!!! I almost started freaking when I read your post!! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN, CHICA!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Oh my gosh, Cathy!!! I almost started freaking when I read your post!! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN, CHICA!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

Sorry Casey, I couldn't resist!! cwm32.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

I'm gonna be late, but I'll be there.

someone save me a seat pwitty pweese!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Actually...interview rescheduled. See ya all soon!!!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen