Clubplanet Nightlife Community

12 days till valentines day...

I'm already prepping my malatov cocktails to throw in every Halmark store in the city.

<smiles sweetly>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

sup, kids-

Well, as I'm fond of saying:

Love is Grand, but Lust is Better!

There's a fetish event going on Valentine's Day... Anybody wanna come? After all, if you always hurt the one you love, why not do it for real? I'll bring the extra floggers...

The Red Party

PEACE,

NFK

Screw The Roses, Send Me The Thorns

------------------

Sometimes, Excess is Barely Enough...

------------------

You Know What I Was, You See What I Am: Change Me, Change Me!

Ya know what....I dont need anyone for Valentines Day. I have my bestest friend as my Valentine and she's better then any guy could be.

Id rather a friend as a Valentine then a fake love.... cwm38.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by laurensomers:

V-Day is cheesy and fake.... If you really love someone you should express it all the time, not just one day of the year.

I agree. You should show your love all year. But if you feel the need to celebrate that's cool. You don't need a significant other, it is about sharing with the ones you love, friends included. At least that is what I think!

------------------

Girl-01.gif

well im sure if i had a valentine i wouldnt hate valentines day so much cwm6.gif ... oh well maybe next year

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

why do you just have to show your love one day out of the year. if i had a special someone it woudl be valentines day 365 days a year!!!!!

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

it's ok...if you have a valentine.

i'm having a nice one...i'm drawing a card and so is he, and that's it smile.gif it's perfect! no expenses...other than that it's a money-consuming holiday:P

hallmark sucks!

stupid holidays smile.gif

~> so who else is looking forward to exit friday?

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

147.gif

Not for nothing cwm20.gif Valentines isn't a "holiday". It's just a day of recognition, like Secretaries Day. No one gets the day off from work on Valentines. THE DAY SUCKS!!! IT'S THE STUPIDEST PISSING CONTEST ON EARTH! Oh, excuse my outburst. I get a slight case of Tourette's around this time. cwm12.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by flippin_e (edited 02-04-2001).]

Originally posted by flippin_e:

Not for nothing cwm20.gif Valentines isn't a "holiday". It's just a day of recognition, like Secretaries Day. No one gets the day off from work on Valentines. THE DAY SUCKS!!! IT'S THE STUPIDEST PISSING CONTEST ON EARTH! Oh, excuse my outburst. I get a slight case of Tourette's around this time. cwm12.gif

hey erm... can i be your jersey valentine please

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

love

cwm5.gif

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Sure, what are you buying me? I'll be the bitch in this, so I want the jewlery. cwm11.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

twilo.jpg

Sure, what are you buying me? I'll be the bitch in this, so I want the jewlery. cwm11.gif

ok but do u still want that penis/nipple ring combo

cwm32.gifcwm27.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

ok but do u still want that penis/nipple ring combo

cwm32.gifcwm27.gifcwm2.gif

As long as the penis is inverted and your wearing the nipple ring.

cwm6.gif

------------------

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by flippin_e (edited 02-04-2001).]

cwm6.gif

ok erm before we embaress each other beyond belie lets just end this now lol.. please

cwm32.gif ... love ya man!!!

cwm5.gif

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

cwm6.gif

learn how to type

ok erm before we embaress each other beyond belie lets just end this now lol.. please

cwm32.gif ... love ya man!!!

cwm5.gif

cwm35.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by j303j:

why do you just have to show your love one day out of the year. if i had a special someone it woudl be valentines day 365 days a year!!!!!

Too much work... one day of the year... I think even the laziest mofo should manage that at least...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif