Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The club to go in Cancun - "La Boom"

k_car

i went down there on business this past week but found time to make it to some clubs. the club to be at down there is definitely La Boom. Great progressive trance, nice looking crowd and open bar for $20. they also had a nice bikini contest cwm35.gif

don't waste your time like i did going to places like dady o's (unless you like top 40 music) and coco bongo (unless you like michael jackson, aerosmith, some trance, latin, etc. all mixed into one... entertaining but no vibe)...

in cancun, la boom is the answer. just a heads up to peeps who may be visiting there sometime soon cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

la boom is definaltey off the hook, but the whole week is the same exact records only in a different order, unless they have a special guest dj for the night.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

how/where is liquid? the only liquid i know was the one in miami... in any regard, i only got a chance to go to la boom the last night i was there... i gave the other so called "hot spots" a try and la boom was definitely the bomb there!

of course it's no twilo or pvd, but it felt like a home away from home compared to all the other commercial clubs in cancun.

for all of you who are going soon, HAVE A GREAT TIME cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Liquid wasn't on the main strip where all the malls and stuff were. It was behind Dady O's or Dady Rock down some lil alley. It was like a block or two down from the Dady clubs.

La Boom is definately one of the best clubs down there..Fat Tuesday foam parties were pretty hot.

33 More days..sweeeeeeeeettttttt

La Boom was the shit last year..Especially when JP came down. He only played till about 8 or 9 before they threw us all out. What a great night it was though. After 3 AM, everyone there was from NY. It was great!

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

PuFF...PuFF...PaSSSSSSSSS...

e-mail: chrismakk69@aol.com

i went to club med, cancun, one year and they took us out to la boom one night....we had one of those cave thingies.....it was awesome. somehow ended up in the dj booth which was hugh and got to look out over all the people, it was such an awsome night....!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

I agree 100%...recently, I was there for a week and went to La Boom 4 times...it's the way to go. Great music and lucky for me, I got to judge the ladies bikini contest since I was in the contest for the guys the night before...needless to say I was lovin it. There's a song that they played there every night...starts kinda disco then gets hard then fades back into disco and then it gets hard again...sounds like something JP might play...if you know the song I'm talking about, please let me know the name cause I've been going crazy trying to find it...thanx

AAAAAhhhhhh, tequila flashbacks!!!

Dancing on the bars, lamppost, can't forget the phonebooth!!!!

I loved that place, unfortunetly the last time I was in Cancun the 2nd fl was closed

cwm21.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77