Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IF YOU COULD WISH TO GO BACK IN TIME TO ONE CLUB NIGHT....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo kid my first time at exit...got there at like midnight...but my boy left his id so we ran around the city trying to find an id....to make a long story short ....my other friend went rollin around the city....my other friend KC and i went to exit and got in at about 215...while rollin with our first 2 bombs we dropped at around 12 .......i walk in and what do i hear...Dj scotts remix of THUNDER!! what a nice welcome huh??

------------------

peacehand.gif

"Ravers dont stumble and fall....

...we TRIP and ROLL"

bhtbturn.gif

95 or 96?

Silver @ the Roxy

2 hours to hear Jeff Mills again

he played Dominator?

Bones ripped shit up that night also!

If it was a Rave Definitly Evergreen in 95 it was the begining of the end to the underground scene, but Cannibus Action Network tried to keep it alive...

that night Ralphie Dee made Acid worth the 5 dollars!!

------------------

detl_issue5.jpg

Martini is just a fancy name for alcohlics

Shiiiiiit What u gotta be kiddin' me...Friday Night At TWILO February 9th 2001...I know what ya mother$#@^#$'s are thinking' It didn't happen Yet? Shiiit...I'm already there...can't ya feel it, can't ya hear it, ugh! oh!,...PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!!PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!!PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!!

Originally posted by gambitx73:

Shiiiiiit What u gotta be kiddin' me...Friday Night At TWILO February 9th 2001...I know what ya mother$#@^#$'s are thinking' It didn't happen Yet? Shiiit...I'm already there...can't ya feel it, can't ya hear it, ugh! oh!,...PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!!PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!!PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!! PVD! PVD!!

Heehe, right there with ya mate, RIGHT there.... Watch for da custom blinking PVD light....(friend with lots of time on hands)

~ONE LOVE~

~ONE MASSIVE~

**POOF**

*i'm gone*

cwm2.gif "What board?" cwm2.gif

[This message has been edited by xlr8a99 (edited 02-04-2001).]

Would have to be my first REAL club experience........July 3rd, 1998...Twilo....Mr. Carl Cox.

It was the release party for his Ultimate B.A.S.E. album...his first time at TWilo. I walked in there a naive little 19 year old..when I walked out..I knew mylife had been changed forever.

The energy in that place was like nothing I have ever witnessed. Simply Amazing.

-aZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

It's hard for me to pick....

In NYC...def. S&D end of July 2000. It was my first time to TWILO and my first time seeing S&D together. It was a fantastic experience. I only knew 4 people and met many others. Fell in love with the club instantly. The music kicked my ass and took names. The evening was an overall fantastic experience.....FAN-FUCKING-TABULOUS!!!!

In Toronto...I have a feeling PVD will be one of the best club nites I have had here. But, to date...Sasha at MEOW was fucking awesome. Hated the club and the crowd but the music.....holy shit....the music was something crazy. Danced my ass off, tripped my face off and went home totally spent!!!

cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

kinda corny but......last years thanksgiving eve party at EXIT...never sawt he place like that ...and never will wee the place like that!

Gotta agree with ya brother I never seen EXIT like that b4 and probably will never see it like that either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps....I still cant believe they kicked us out that night at 7:30am I wanted more man!!!!

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

I's have to say one of the best nights music-wise was last year at Club Shadow in South Beach where George Acosta spins. The place is small but the crowd was going nuts!! They love Acosta down their and rightfully so!!!

------------------

No Regrets

Tearing off tights with my teeth......I need to get some sleep

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

Dec 16th Y2K - Picotto @ Twilo... first and only U.S appearance. Talk about vibe!!!!

I was there and yes that was a grrrrreat nite..but then again another great nite was

Paul Oakenfold this past Thanksgiving Eve at Hammerstien Ballroom...met then not so close friend and we now all became closer friend..it was the nite I first met a person from this ClubPlanet Site (Az-tec) you the man!! Well not including the people I met at twilo before then because I didn't know anything 'bout Clubplanet till that nite I went to see Oakenfold...sorry Trippitrance Al if that was the case then it would be you that i first met from this board...but anyway..it was a fantastic experience...even more so is how i got the ticket and how I never even been to a RAVE/Concert shiiit I never even heard of Oakenfold till that nite..but I'm just glad I've been Tainted and Jaded by his music...Now I KNOW...what a good nite is!!

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

kinda corny but......last years thanksgiving eve party at EXIT...never sawt he place like that ...and never will wee the place like that!

HELL YEA!! Thanksgiving Eve at Exit last year was INSANE!! It was definitely one of the best nights I have ever had there, i had two of the best hits of my life and I've never felt as great as I did that night, the vibe in there was awesome, that place was incredible!!! Draper just made my night! cwm38.gif

Originally posted by uspin:

I would go old school---any f-ed up Sunday party at the Original Studio 54...

DITTO! What I would do to have been there! That's back in the day when they had the real hardcore shit! Nothing like the drugs they used to have in that place, so I hear... cwm12.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Chemistry is a GREAT club, but i doen't compare to the Roxy in Amsterdam... sadly shut down frown.gif

Im telling you the Dj was off the hook and the vibe couldnt get any better. But--Roxy was a good club.(Tuff Call)

------------------

"Last night a dj saved my life."

[This message has been edited by neumonic (edited 02-05-2001).]