Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something To Think About......

A friend of mine just sent me this email. I thought I would share it with all of you:

We convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, then another. Then we're frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more content when they are. After that, we're frustrated that we have teenagers to deal with. We'll certainly be happy when they're out of that stage. We tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together, when we get a nicer car, are able to go on a nice vacation, when we retire. The truth is, there's no better time to be happy than right now. If not now, when? Our lives will always be filled with challenges. It's best to admit this to ourselves and decide to be happy anyway.

Quote from Alfred D. Souza:

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, or a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life."

There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So, we should treasure every moment that we have and treasure it more because we shared it with someone special, special enough to spend our time with...and remember that time waits for no one.

So, we should stop waiting until we finish school, until we go back to school, until we lose ten pounds, until we gain ten pounds, until we have kids, until our kids leave the house, until we start work, until we retire, until we get married, until we get divorced, until Friday night, until Sunday morning, until we get a new car or home, until our car or home is paid off, until spring, until summer, until fall, until winter, until we have a bigger or better house, until everything is just perfect, until the first or fifteenth, until our song comes on, until we've had a drink, until we've sobered up, until we die, until we're born again to decide that there is no better time than right now to be happy.

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.  We should work like don't need money, Love like we've never been hurt, And dance like no one's watching.

cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Amen!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen