Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Could we all... just for one day....

V impressed with your Brit accents....

now try out some cockney shit: Geeza, it's all gone a bit Tong now ain't it? Alrigh' mate! And of course strange 'clubspeak' which goes something like: Shiny (happy) and fluffy (very fucked on a pill)

Excuse a poor little English girly for comming onto you site, but I was hoping for a bit of info....... Thinking of moving to NY and wondered how expensive it all is? And what the trance club scene is like? So excuse my intrusion once again!

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

Originally posted by matta:

don't see why not. What's your rhyming slang like?

utter shite, mostly. quite the lousy skills, in respects to britalliteration. hey, aren't you a scot anyhow? now i need a good course in which, Scots or Gaelic as well as slang?

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

blimey, the only other bits of britspeak i can think of are 'thick git', 'gormless twat', and a couple other pleasantries along the same vein. do i get my honorary limey license yet? cwm4.gif

You definatly those two beutifull terms are from Up 'T North (where i am from)...

HL.bmp

Congatulations, please don't abuse it wink.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Blimey you silly bint, where the bugger did that come from. I was dead chuffed till ya said that lass. You knickerless peice of crumpet...

I am gobsmacked, whoops-a-daisy.

Or something like that smile.gif

ee, by gum yer a cheeky lad.... good for nout....ah'll tell ya summat, ahm off ta boozah fer a pint!! cheerio pet!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Heh,

An' wouldn't it be goodly if'n we all decide ta speak with in a bit o' old English fer a day? Aye aye, methinks so.

Erm...sorry...coffee hasn't quite taken hold of me yet.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

There once was an old man, a young boy and a donkey. The boy rode on the donkey and the old man walked. As they went along, they passed some people who remarked it was a shame the old man was walking and the boy was riding. The man and boy thought maybe the critics were right, so they

changed positions. Later, they passed some people that remarked, "What a shame, he makes that little boy walk." They decided they both would walk! Soon they passed some more people who thought they were stupid to walk when they had a decent donkey to ride. So the both rode the donkey! Now they passed some people that shamed them by saying how awful to put such a load on a poor donkey. The boy and man said they were probably right so they decided to

carry the donkey. As they crossed a bridge, they lost their grip on the animal and he fell into the river and drowned.

The moral of the story?

If you try to please everyone, you will eventually lose your arse!

cwm1.gif

------------------

wombat3.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

The most confusing thing about fucking a british girl is the conontation of the word fanny.

who are you kidding, you've never been laid in your life, and if you have its cuz you'be dished out cash for it....

------------------

I buried gravity twice, and now own him

All say Arse NOT ass?

An ass is a type on donkey.

You will impress your freinds and family with your new found British accent wink.gif

Honorary limeyness will be bestowed upon those who succeed smile.gif

(English to American dictionary) http://www.english2american.com/dictionary/wholelot.html

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Boom Boom -Basil Brush

basilbadge.jpg

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Peeps, Ichi.. great start... doesn't it feel good?B]

you know what would feel even better, right?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...