Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TO ALL THAT ARE PLANNING TO "ROLL" AT PVD!

Originally posted by cubano43:

Please ignore Retardino. He's a little piss cause he ran out of KY last night but still had to perform. hehehe Singao

lol.. singao.. definitely haven't heard that in a whiiiiile.. but it most definitely applies... tremendo comemierda que es el tipo...

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Bastardino, don't think of it like we have to liten to the music in an altered state of mind, I do it only to enhance my state of mind. hehe! its not that I have to do it, I make sure that I am in a comfortable setting and I am happy where I am before I even do it, that way, when I do it, it makes the time that I have there that much better, even though if I don't do it, I would still have an unbelievable time. Dumbass!

-Scott-

------------------

header.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by cubano43:

Singao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Retardino esta wackiado, de mala manera biggrin.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Meli I return back to the home land this past summer so I pick up a few hardcore phrases. We should send Retardino to Fidel. He'll light a cigar on his nalgas!!

------------------

Hey sugar mama come and dance with me, the smartest thing you ever did was take a chance on me!!!

Originally posted by bastardino:

you dumb mother f's don't even realize that your muzic sucks so bad you need to be in an altered state of mind to appreciate it.

That was an opinion my friend. And in the words of a very wise friend of mine "Opinions are like ass holes. Everybody has one, and sometimes they stink." cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

**Grass hopper who likes big shoes is bound to get squashed** Anthony Portilla

**My will is as strong as yours and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me.** The Labrynth

**One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.** The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy

Journey begins 2001

are you jealous because you get rejected at the door! I think someone has a problem.

oh wait nevermine he is a bastard.

pin2

------------------

They call me Pin2 short for Pintu

Is there a Pin1 and Pin3???

I say I say ol'chump how you say "LETS PARTY"

"Imigination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

"We all feel better in the DARK!" -PSB

pintuj@hotmail.com

sashaandjohndigweed.jpg