Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC Hotel Roll Call ....

i just made my hotel reservations at this place Tudor Hotel on 11th & collins ... its not the bomb hotel but i got a sick price and a good recommendation form someone on it .,.. anyone else staying there ?? or near by .. list your hotel and addy here ... i'll be there from the 22 to the 29 ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Guest chinagirl

I am staying at the essex house on collins from the 24th to the 29th. Cant wait!!!!!!! cwm44.gif

------------------

"Give Junior any three records, and he'll create something greater than the sum of its parts."

devil_pointing_right_md_wht.gif

giggles62@aol.com

Not sure yet i havn't booked... probably be sleeping on somebodies floor by the time i get round to it. cwm1.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Not sure yet i havn't booked... probably be sleeping on somebodies floor by the time i get round to it. cwm1.gif

hey hey ... hotel.com gets low rates at hotels ... the price i got at tudor was really good .... and a friend of mine has stayed there before and she said its was a pretty dope place .. you should check it out

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

YO.............me and Mikey(tyco) are stayin at da Claremont on Collins. Antone hear of it????all i know is it is cheap..and looks aaight. See ya'll down there.

-Az

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Mare Grande, 524 Ocean Drive. Condo apartments, full kitchen, private pool and deck on the roof overlooking the ocean, balconies. My crew's rented out the top two floors. We'll be throwing parties up there--bring your records if you wanna spin!

Peace,

David Christopher www.headrushmusic.com

------------------

Cyberia @ BAR CODE every Saturday. Best house and progressive DJs in NYC. Visit www.headrushmusic.com for this weekend's lineup.

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!

Originally posted by dbilas:

Mare Grande, 524 Ocean Drive. Condo apartments, full kitchen, private pool and deck on the roof overlooking the ocean, balconies. My crew's rented out the top two floors. We'll be throwing parties up there--bring your records if you wanna spin!

Peace,

David Christopher <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.headrushmusic.com" TARGET=_blank>www.headrushmusic.com</A>

Hey Man! You're going to be next door to us... OOOOOO, we better be invited to the parties!!!

cwm7.gif

------------------

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

I stayed there last year during President's Weekend - it is really nice inside and the guy who runs it is a sweetheart. the pool on the roof is key - but there's no bar or anything like that - just a pool with a sun deck. OH - and I think there is a BarBQ. It's a bit of a walk though to where most of the clubs are but it is a lot more quiet than it is north of there on Ocean!! Enjoy yourselves - have a great time!!

Originally posted by dbilas:

Peace,

David Christopher <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.headrushmusic.com" TARGET=_blank>www.headrushmusic.com</A>

cwm30.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I don't know who saw the thread but Nolimit is throwing a party (16b, Bill Patrick DJing).

I say we all meet up there. He is going to post details.

I'm down for that.......

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

We're stayin in an apartment complex on Collins and 14th next to the old Warsaw - the Riviere Apartments smile.gif pretty nice, they give you a key and u dont see them until you leave smile.gif

See u there!

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

Hahaha, Nikki I have no clue exactly where either, but I wanna meetup at somepoint with everyone down, there. I am SO ready to P A R T Y ! ! ! cwm11.gif ...Watch out Sobe!!!

-Jamms "iamapartyanimalbuthumanbynature"

------------------

AIM: ynicholas face50.gif

Originally posted by buccafm:

I'll be at the Ritz Plaza, 17th and Collins, march 23rd to April 1.

Joey my cousin and friend are staying at the Tudor so I'm sure I'll be running in to you there!

See ya'll down there!!

ohhhhhhhhhh hells yeah !!!!!!

i'm gonna e-mail you .... ohh yeah , bikini time !!! =) =) ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Hey could someone who went last year give a brief summary of what goes on, what to do, and what the cost of the events (not hotel/air) cost for a typical off-yer-nut clubber type going down to party, drink, party, drink, roll, stroll, sleep (couple hours), party more, fly home?

-Mjr

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.