Clubplanet Nightlife Community

^^^ALL TIME FAVORIT DJ AND WHY?????^^^

the chems.

because they might not do the best or longest mixes in the world but they know how to play a big tune. The times when i have seen them (albeit in small club) the place was absolutely fucking jumping. I have had my best nights with those guys even if it did mean 'q'ing for 2/3 hours.

Plus, who else would play Sgt Peppers speeded up with acid squelches.... and trust me it sounds fucking great.

------------------

BEZ.JPG

"Pills 'N' Thrills and Bellyaches" - Happy Mondays

AIM: mattarrundale1

Originally posted by tommy_g:

PAUL OAKENFOLD how can you choose another?

Easy... Richie Hawtin. Not just because he has mad mixing skilz, or that he can read a crowd and doesn't have a 'play list', but i agree with his ethos.. strip it right back then start again... OR take it back to basics.

you know it makes sence.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Personally I would have to go with Sasha, but Oakenfold is definetly right there with him cuz they both can move a crowd like no other cwm29.gif Does anyone know when Oakenfold is coming back to NY????thats a night that you definetly dont wanna miss!!!!!!!

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

adam x. cause he brought me to a different worl everytime i heard him spin.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

DIGWEED

SASHA

oakie/tiesto

Yo. clubhead

you realize that we'll have seen 4 out of the top 5 Dj's in the world with in 2 months.

not to mention COX and TENEGLIA.

and WE cant leave Fontaine out of the mix.

so who's next.

Peace, love, and Double stacked zorros!!

ps. to the Byter taking my signature,

cut that shit out.

My friends how can forget the great one

Paul Van Dyke. The king of trance(said by some.) I think he is amazing. The way he plays hard, progresive trance,uplifting music. If you guys havent heard him live, go to Twilo this friday, he will be there. Trust me he is worth the wait to get in. cwm30.gif

Josh Wink, Frankie Bones, Terry Lee Brown Jr, Little Louie Vega, Green Velvet, Sash and Digweed

cwm4.gif

------------------

**Grass hopper who likes big shoes is bound to get squashed** Anthony Portilla

**My will is as strong as yours and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me.** The Labrynth

**One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.** The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy

Journey begins 2001

Originally posted by lillizzy:

do i hear tiesto coming to NYC soon? YAYYYYYYY

TIESTO MARCH 3rd = WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! cwm17.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Easy... Richie Hawtin. Not just because he has mad mixing skilz, or that he can read a crowd and doesn't have a 'play list', but i agree with his ethos.. strip it right back then start again... OR take it back to basics.

you know it makes sence.

after Twilo this Friday, I agree 100%.

------------------

detl_issue5.jpg

Martini is just a fancy name for alcohlics

There are so many awesome djs out there, with so many different styles... for me, it's

PVD!!!

i love his uplifting style... progressive... knows when and how to play to the crowd. his music kinda matches my personality (positive).

i also love diggers for his dark trance/house.

for those who haven't been to a live PVD experience, you ain't heard/felt nothing yet. MUCH better live than cd cwm35.gifcwm4.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

DJ Jean, I saw him in Amsterdam twice last year and both times, he was the shit, I haven't had anyone take me on the journey's he has. both hard and trance vocals and evrything else. just represents a DJ that can do it all.

Just my opinion, but if you haven't heard of him def check him out.

by the way I like a lot of dj's and picking one is not easy.

------------------

pharaoh.gif

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EXPERIENCED

I agree with all of the above - PVD is the best, but also I like Mauro Piccotto Carl Cox, some shit from Love Parade (I am bad with names, sometime can't remember my own) From the old shit I like Cosmic, I used to listen to a lot of hard core back in early 90's - I can remember names though, the early TerrorDome compilations etc. God Damn I got to check my Cd's I can never F'in remember names of the shit I like, Excuse me for a moment.....