Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** KING'S BARN : June 22 - 24 ***

King's Barn: June 22 - 24. cwm4.gif

Here's a quick overview of what's up:

Date: June 22 - June 24

Where: Thompson, PA

Cost: $105pp ($70 + $35 refundable security deposit)

Info: http://www.kingsbarn.com/barn.htm

FIRST PAY, FIRST CHOICE OF WHERE TO STAY

People who have paid:

Vejita

Jammy

Uknjx2

Translucent / Olga

The rate is $35 per person, per night; a deposit is also required equivalent to one night's rental. That puts the cost at $105 per person, with $35 of that being refundable after we leave (assuming there's no damage).

As far as who gets to sleep where, the first rule is: first pay, first choice of where to stay. The King's Barn has bedspace to sleep 34 people, although I was told that it can accomodate up to 40, if necessary. So, your motivation here is getting a room at the Barn, instead of the Annex, which is 1mi down the road from the Barn. If there are more than 40 people, we'll start filling up the Annex. However, I think that may also be where the owners of the Barn live, which presumably makes it less desirable as a place to stay.

I have a list of people who are interested; once you've actually paid, I'll mark you down in this thread. Since I'll be writing the checks out to the King's Barn, I ask that you make the checks out to me. If anybody thinks I'm not trustworthy or something like that, I dunno how to convince you otherwise -- but I am. I'm sure enough people here know me by now to vouch for me.....

Also, if any of you peeps have a car and would be willing to drive, please let me know, along with the # of passengers you can fit. Once we get a final list of people who are going, transportation will be the next issue we need to resolve.......

Let me know if want to snail-mail checks to me or personally drop them off, and I'll give you my home address. I'm almost always online these days -- IM or email me if you have any questions.

It's a PARTY, people.... let's get it on! cwm4.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by vejita (edited 02-13-2001).]

I really wanna be there but money is too tight right now to make my deposit. You know I'm in though :-)

Will pay as soon as I can.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Jess I told ya Friday Id be down to go to this. Im sure it would be *wild*

Lemme know the 411 hon!

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

yeah baby ill have to give u the dough when im more financially secure.. but im definately down... can i sleep in your room hehe...jk.. or AM I cwm12.gif

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

helllllllooooo whats wrong with you people.... no ones responding to this AMAZIng idea!!!!!!! HELLLOOO

I'm in! I'm in!

give me your address!!!!!!!!!!???????????

oh DUH I could just derop by your office we work close to oneanother..... Ohh Lalala!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Sup ya'll..... I'm actually at work at 9pm on a fucking Tuesday, if you can believe that. Of course, I also have a few drinks in me, so while I'm here, let me answer your respective questions:

MissKittie: Check the move over at http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/021071.html . Basically, we have about 40 people interested in going -- the sooner you pay, the more choice you have in terms of where you stay. We have ~14 people that have already told me the "check's in the mail"..... PM / IM me if you have any specific q's.

MajesticMelodi: Fair enough -- I know I might be out of a job on Friday, so I'm in the same position. I'm a whore, of course.... any and all destitute women are more than welcome to share my bed. And the funny thing is, people think I'm kidding.....

Petrol: I have you marked down as interested now; actually getting space is contigent upon getting yer check in the mail. Lemme know when yer ready to commit.....

SgBrooklyn: Oh crimson-maned one, hast thou no faith in moi? A lot of the chatter has been going on via PM / IM / email..... we have at least 14 people who have indicated that their checks are in the mail; 40+ people in all have espoused their interest in this idea. Hopefully the remaining peeps will start motoring to get me their moolah, so they can partake in this mad-cool fete we're gonna have. I'm PM ya now......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com