Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your favorite bagel?

It really depends on what I'm in the mood for...

Morning time wanting something sweet: Blueberry bagel with Cream cheese

Morning time something less sweet: Poppyseed w/ lox and creamcheese

Want the ultra sweet clog the arteries setup: Chocolate chip bagel with heavy butter.... Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Being the kvetcher that I am...

The best bagel I ever had was a banana walnut bagel with honey walnut cream cheese.

Unfortunately I got this upstate in Syracuse.(Who knew???)

I have not been able to find this in the bagel capital of the world, NYC. So I'll settle for a poppy or a sesame with plain cream cheese.

we don't quit have the range over here but anyhoo I go for a cheese bagel with lots ofvegemite.....yummy & patriotic cwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

The absolute *best* when you're fucked up is....an everything bagel with cream cheese and bacon heated up a little. When I go out, it's like I have something really fuckin' delicious to look foward to at the end of the night. mmmmmmmmm gooood.

------------------

fondo2.gif

Originally posted by tenupa:

The absolute *best* when you're fucked up is....an everything bagel with cream cheese and bacon heated up a little. When I go out, it's like I have something really fuckin' delicious to look foward to at the end of the night. mmmmmmmmm gooood.

My boyfriend had that one night and it was the worst thing he did!!! He said it was really good but he paid for it 15 minutes later.

Breann

Everything bagel w/ veggie cream cheese for breakfast...yummy!

Also love bacon egg and cheese on a plain bagel OR a tunamelt on a bagel...oh that is soooooo good.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by bre5379:

My boyfriend had that one night and it was the worst thing he did!!! He said it was really good but he paid for it 15 minutes later.

Breann

Never had this happen to me. Every time it's like I can't wait to get it and then when I taste it for the first time, it always seems better than I remember.

------------------

fondo2.gif