Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you want out of life???

Besides being happy, what does everyone want out of life, what are your dreams. What would you like to accomplish. When you die, do you want to feel like you had a purpose?

Personally, I just want to do what I love, write and create music. I want my music to effect peoples lives. I want to find someone to share my life with me. When I die, I want to know that I made life better for someone else. And that will give me what everyone wants.....happiness

I know this has nothing to do with clubs, but I just wanted to see what kind of dreams are out there.....

------------------

Drunk on Ego, truely thought I could make it right if I, kissed you one more time to, help you face the nightmare but your, far to poisoned for me, such a fool to think that I could wake you from your slumber, I could actually heal you.......

I want to experience life in all its beauty every day...I do love life a lot and enjoy each second of it. I do want to find the very special someone who I can give all my love and who loves me unconditionally with all my faults and bad sites...I want to grow with that person and I want to share all those things that will come along. I think I'm pretty selfish cause I don't have this vision of "making that much of a difference to the world"...for me the most important thing is that I have no regrets and not too many "ifs" "woulds" and "coulds" at the end... plainly "I want to live life to the max!!!"

------------------

an1701.gif

I want to live my life by never settling for anything (unless it will pay off in the long run) and live my life with no regrets. If you can't enjoy your life than what is the point in living it? I say take the risks, do the things you thought you could never do cause each day could be your last...

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

i want a chocolate chip cookie..

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

my ex

------------------

"Because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing but BURN, BURN, BURN." - Jack Kerouac

well this has been a big issue for me lately. ya know when ur younger, 15,16,17,18 u think u have ur whole life ahead of u, what do u need to worree about college right away for?? then one day it kicks u right in ur ass and u realize, that you dont and it's time to make something of urself. what i want is $$$$ a nice house, my bwm's chillen in the driveway, a family. i want to be successful and happy, and comfortable. and i'm just stuck right now not knowing what the hell i want to do. one day i wanna do this, the next day, im doing something different. i have no goddamn direction. it's no annoying and frustrating. well anyway, i just signed up for school and i start in sept. (john jay) so we'll see what happens.....

cwm14.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

I used to want money.

But now i want a bar in Ibiza, that tides me over. Money buy you what you want, but if getting there is take too long then why bother? I will be retired in Ibiza douing what i want to do all day in the sun in 4 years i will be 32. Ok if i went down the capitalistic route (any more) i could have all the trappings.. but what more do you need than a nice house, swimming pool, sun, sand sea and the best clubs / music in the world... and good freinds? And i wont be working till i am 65, i will have 30 quality years before most people retire.

You don't need millions.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

I work in Advertising but I am all the way at the bottom of the work chain. I helped with research that went into some of the superbowl commercials. What I want is to one day be fully responsible for one.. I know I can do a better job that what I saw this year.

I guess I am like most peopl... I want to be successful, make enough money to like comfortably (don't have to be filthy rich, I want to get married and stay married (like my parents - they are more in love now than ever) I want two happy children and lastly at least 3 weeks vacation every summer so I can visit the Greek Islands(there is nothing more beautiful and relaxing). cwm32.gif

Originally posted by clubhead32:

A girl who loves me as much as I love her.

A shit load of money.

A nice house with 3 kids (2boys 1 girl).

And to achieve my goal education wise (to become a Math teacher in High school).

yo word...i like that man...me too...oh yeah and a nice 911 gt ...and a 67shelby named eleanor...a diablo....a modena....suzuki hiabusa....oh and a beat up piece of shit 89 corolla with chrome hubcaps!

------------------

peacehand.gif

"Ravers dont stumble and fall....

...we TRIP and ROLL"

btbweave.gif

Guest dabiatchka

"Personally, I just want to do what I love, write and create music. I want my music to effect peoples lives. I want to find someone to share my life with me. When I die, I want to know that I made life better for someone else. And that will give me what everyone wants.....happiness"

Ok I want a guy who thinks the way you do and to grow old with that person like those adorable older couples that still hold hands and can make fun of each other.I want that eternal love that actualy completes and fills that hole in your soul..

...I want to travel and see the cultures of the world that u would never even concieve of...like nepal.india..africa

I want that white house with the picket fence in a beaver cleaver neighborhood.. very cheesy but who cares

and i want to search out religions and really figure out what i want to believe not what someone else tells me too

i dont know i want a lot of things im only 18 so i'll figure it out eventually

[This message has been edited by dabiatchka (edited 02-07-2001).]

first off i wanna be an independant woman who doesn't rely on a man - nor do i wanna become a wife who lives her life for her husband.

i would like to find some1 who can love me for me and i want to love them back (no settling)

i would like to pursue a career that makes me happy, but at the same time i wanna be able to see my kids grow up. i don't want work to be my life - i want to enjoy my husband and kids.

explore different places and ways of life of the world.

have a nice house, car, blah blah blah

and have as few regrets as possible and do everythign (or almost everything) that i've ever wanted to do

-carine cwm7.gif

EVER SINCE I WAS LITTLE I WANTED TO BE A NURSE! I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A HARD TIME WITH ANYTHING LIKE I'M HAVING GETTING INTO NURSING SCHOOL! I'M A COLLEGE GRAD AND I CAN'T GET INTO NURSING SCHOOL! YOU THINK IT WOULD BE EASIER SINCE I HAVE THE SCIENCES AND LIBERAL ARTS UNDER MY BELT!!