Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAMPTONS SUMMER!

I'll make it out for a few weekends. I don't go there to party, or to really party I guess. I stay in Amaganset with my older sister and her crew. I just surf and chill out on the beach in Mauntauk. Then I usually go to Cyrils and Stephen's Talkhouse to drink my face off.

I just can't bring myself to go clubbing in the Hamptons because I go out there to chill and relax...and I guess cause I had no one to go with. Things could change this summer... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Been there a couple of times in the last few summers, but I had a house out there last summer and ill be there this summer too. i had some great times there, i'm feeling Neptunes, pretty good parties for the most part. as long as you have a NORMAL house to go back to at the end of the nite, which i didn't have last summer, (right vampie???)

but we enjoyed every minute of it, or we wouldn't 'have been there every weekend all summer long???

but reguardless, i had a great time and met some awesome people!

You should definately put the hamptons on the agenda, for the summer, good times<3

Rikki cwm11.gif

Originally posted by RLQ:

Been there a couple of times in the last few summers, but I had a house out there last summer and ill be there this summer too. i had some great times there, i'm feeling Neptunes, pretty good parties for the most part. as long as you have a NORMAL house to go back to at the end of the nite, which i didn't have last summer, (right vampie???)

but we enjoyed every minute of it, or we wouldn't 'have been there every weekend all summer long???

You should definately put the hamptons on the agenda, for the summer, good times<3

Rikki cwm11.gif

Yeah Rikki,that's the reason we got soo hemmed up this past summer.. We had no choice.....LOL!! cwm2.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

I grew up out there and still have friends there so I am a frequent weekend warrior out east. CPI is huge and great for the druggie/freaky anything goes experience. A lot of juiced up guys in wife beaters looking to fight so the vibe can be a little rough. The Tavern is a lot of fun, expensive even for the Hamptons but I felt like I was rolling when I didn't even drop. Great light and sound system albeit a small dancefloor but there is a room behind the main floor that is fun too. Lots of people willing to give free light shows... Neptunes is great during the day. Getting around is always an issue but it's all worth it.

[This message has been edited by armada (edited 02-06-2001).]

Not usually...Fire Island girl here :-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by RLQ:

Rikki cwm11.gif

Hehehehe...so you were in the house with Marcella huh? then you must know D-Boobs

cwm2.gif

She's one of my closest friends from HS. I was supposed to go to your house like 5 times this summer, but it never panned out. Mayb next summer.

And as for everyone else...yeah I ll be there for a few weekends this summer. Still wanna check out Neptunes.

-aZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Allens Acres After Hours......

Long live the memory

------------------

"Because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing but BURN, BURN, BURN." - Jack Kerouac

Originally posted by ooana:

Not usually...Fire Island girl here :-)

-Oo

awww fire island. me and my cousin used to go there all the time when we were younger. used to stay on my aunts boat. what trouble we used to get in out there!!!

cwm12.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by az-tec:

Hehehehe...so you were in the house with Marcella huh? then you must know D-Boobs

cwm2.gif

She's one of my closest friends from HS. I was supposed to go to your house like 5 times this summer, but it never panned out. Mayb next summer.

And as for everyone else...yeah I ll be there for a few weekends this summer. Still wanna check out Neptunes.

-aZ

Yeah Andy she does !!! Small world isn't it !! LOL !! cwm2.gif It's almost a good thing you didn't come out....I would have killed a lot more brain cells if your ass was there !!

MUAH !!! cwm4.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by az-tec:

cwm2.gif

-aZ

[/quote?]

Neptunes is the shit!! That stinks that you never made it to our house, i would have gotten to meet you! cwm1.gif

we definately would have had a great time!

just ask marcella our house was NUTS, but we had a lot of fun.

you should definately come by this summer!

in all reality if you think on the bright side, we only have like 4 months till summers here!YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cwm37.gif <3ya Rikki

[i probably know you.Allen is a good friend of mine.They called me "the wanderer".I used to be there every weekend,and sometimes I would just chill out there the whole week too.

After hours was 2 years ago right?He opened the bar again at the end of the summer.Hope to see you there this summer.

------------------

I am who i am