Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has Sound Factory put in...

the new system yet? or was the whole thing just a load of crap?

i've gotten contradicting answers from people and promoters and am curious b/c i may be going to hear vicious and want to know if i should bring ear plugs so the music only stings my ears for one day after as opposed to weeks on the old one..

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

i dont know if they changed it, but i was there 2 weeks ago.. and could not hear right for a couple of days..

Forget about worrying what the drugs will do to our generation, cause we are all gonna go deaf.. we should all buy into hearing aid companies..

Originally posted by chris817:

i dont know if they changed it, but i was there 2 weeks ago.. and could not hear right for a couple of days..

Forget about worrying what the drugs will do to our generation, cause we are all gonna go deaf.. we should all buy into hearing aid companies..

for the factory people i definetly would say yes..

but i frequent twilo.. my ears never ring

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Why do you care if you never go there? Just looking for another reason to bash SF?

As for the system, they are doing it piece by piece.. I heard it's almost done. You can definitely tell the difference, it's much clearer now. A little too loud I think but they'll adjust it hopefully. Other than the volume, it sounds great.

I was there last week and it was fine..

Your going on a friday so you dont have to worry about your ears.. They never give the system as much juice on friday as they do on saturday.. It's almost twice as loud on saturday then it is on friday..

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Why do you care if you never go there? Just looking for another reason to bash SF?

As for the system, they are doing it piece by piece.. I heard it's almost done. You can definitely tell the difference, it's much clearer now. A little too loud I think but they'll adjust it hopefully. Other than the volume, it sounds great.

relax hun.. deep breaths wink.gif

if you read the whole post you woulda seen that i was asking b/c i might be going to hear vicious next time he's there

no bashing smile.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 02-07-2001).]

Last time I went was for Vicious last month. I don't think they put a new system in. Maybe there doing it piece by piece like mysteriousss said.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

hydraulics??? what for??

for when they're rollin down the street smokin endo

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by xhead68:

I heard A LOT of things about plans to rebuild that whole 2nd floor area around the dj booth and model it with hydraulics so that it moves.

Sounds like a hot idea.

that sounds sick...

just like the 300 speaker all digital system..

crazy

------------------

hmr3.gif

Actually SF sucks w or w/out their new sound system. Not Saturdays...Only Fridays with these fagots Luv&Lodi who can't spin for sh!t

Unless u kill a jar of K and sit in absolute zero staying there for more than 2 hours is torture...They better get someone better...

i thought we had this conversation already....you can take my word fo it!!!whatever!!!!

j/k

but i can believe you will go hear jonny spin after what he displayed last time we heard him but you won't go to hear JP, what the deal KID???

i think i need to beat you!!!!!

j/k Rob you know i just like to tease you!!

<3 ya lots Rikki cwm43.gif

Originally posted by RLQ:

i thought we had this conversation already....you can take my word fo it!!!whatever!!!!

j/k

but i can believe you will go hear jonny spin after what he displayed last time we heard him but you won't go to hear JP, what the deal KID???

ahh you agree he was not at his best cwm6.gif

*phew*

i'll get there again sooner or later.. its just that twilo is gonna be burnin a hole in my pocket these next two months

tell you what.. i'll make a return to factory(which i've been planning to do forever anyway but things keep coming up) when you make your first appearence at twilo biggrin.gif

and let me know whats the deal tomorrow babe smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by RLQ:

j/k

I WILL DEFINATLEY HEAR VICIOUS AT SOUND FACTORY IF I CAN GET OFF OF WORK. BUT I WILL HAVE TO CHECK OUT A SAT SOONER OR LATER,

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

im gonna try to get there Rob, i want to anyways, but im a nerd when school starts!!!

besides when are you going again??(date)

we'll try to work something out,

Msoprano you coming too????

***muah*** I love you guys!!!!!<3Rikki cwm41.gif