Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PETITION TO BAN ILIANA FROM THE BOARD

" Cuz right now you're just a liar a straight mentirosa...today you tell me something and manana otra cosa....ain't got nobody baby!"

"You got the right stuff, baby, I love the way you turn me on"

"I think we're alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around."

"Mr. telephone man, there's something wrong with my line. When I dial my baby's number, I hear a click everytime."

"Ice Ice Baby....."

No commment.

Owning your tight ass slutjsc.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

why dont we just beat the shit out of her?..

ILIANA ..IF YOUR SORRY ASS IS LOOKING AT THIS...AND I KNOW YOU ARE...COME TO TWILO TOMORROW YOU UGLY SKANK...I WOULD LOVE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO A COUPLE GIRLS IM BRINGING YOU FUCKING CUM GUZZLING RIMJOB QUEEN

did i mention...you're ugly

I would like to volunteer to be the new iliana. I could register a new screenname such as 'ilaina'. I would then roam the different forums and actually make intelligent posts and contribute. I would have some positive social skills and display a persona free of personality defects. Let me know if this works for everyone. Fuck it! Maybe it's just better if there are no ilianas!! I sign.

Here is my vote. And I am pretty sure that they can kick her out permanatly. I think when you register each computer has a location number and they should beable to ban that number so you can't sign on again, no matter if you change the sign in name name or not your computer # will still show up.

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

Originally posted by armada:

I would like to volunteer to be the new iliana. I could register a new screenname such as 'ilaina'. I would then roam the different forums and actually make intelligent posts and contribute. I would have some positive social skills and display a persona free of personality defects. Let me know if this works for everyone. Fuck it! Maybe it's just better if there are no ilianas!! I sign.

You could be anti-iliana...

cwm7.gif

------------------

It's me Quanto_Magnus...

No, really it's meeee!!!

Fix the id's already!!!!

Guys, lets keep this stuff with Iliana on the drama board okay?

Please?

Thanks.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

ok um i believe none of us get to decide who can and can't post here... if you dont like what someone has to say dont read it, your the one who chooses to read... if what someone says bothers you that much, skim past it, or dont read the thread at all.. its that easy... Untill She starts to threatin someones life, beats the shit out of someone, or she holds a gun to someones head tellin them that they must read her posts, i think she has just as much right to be here as anyone else....

Just because someone is Nasty, rude, unfriendly, or has other opinions, or ways of expressing themself, dont make them less alloud to post here...

but thats just my $0.02

XOXOXO MWWAHZ

Kerry

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Oh and did you ever think, that Just MAKING POSTS LIKE THIS.. makes you no better then the next person your tring to get 'kicked off' the board... IF YOU ADD WOOD TO THE FIRE, IT WILL BURN!.....

Try ignoring the problem.. and maybe it will go away...

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

Originally posted by duckets:

lik my lipz...granted what you say is true. But have you read some of the shit she writes? She's straight up foul!

You got my autograph!

MY POINT EXACTILY,, IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY DONT READ IT

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif