Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT R UR FRIENDZ FUNCTIONZ IN THE CLUB?

i dunno, when we go out, most of my friends are bar people, but they all are multi-purposed if thats a word smile.gif they all, for the most part are dancers, jokers, then i have a couple that are the "tough guys-the overprotective brother type, you better not mess with my girls muthafucka" types , i have one close one in particular that just likes to stand there with me, and "no bitch" the girls we don't like in the clubs. hehehe. get us together and we're trouble. but overall, they all are multi-faceted people, i wouldn't have it any other way. wink.gif

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

Originally posted by risa06:

...they start fighting with their b/f or g/f...so freaking annoying...and then pull you into their drama....or even better...getting so f'ed up that it makes you sick to look at them and all you want to do is go home...

WORD UP! I HATE WHEN UR HAVIN A GOOD TIME AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN U GET PULLED INTO SOME BULLSHIT. ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M ROLLIN CUZ I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUK IZ REALLY GOIN ON.

I am the dancer of the group... My other friend is the "i hate doing this sober" type, but i get him to dance anyway. My other friend is the layed back e-head raver type. Everyone else i cannot classify as having a particular role.. they are multipurpous type people.

my friend is a dancer but, before that he is "ass finder" always wants to find a girl. He gives up around 4:00am and wants to leave if he did not hook up. Thats when I really get into the danceing. Damm that sucks when he wants to leave!

pin2

------------------

They call me Pin2 short for Pintu

Is there a Pin1 and Pin3???

I say I say ol'chump how you say "LETS PARTY"

"Imigination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

"We all feel better in the DARK!" -PSB

pintuj@hotmail.com

sashaandjohndigweed.jpg

Originally posted by pintu:

my friend is a dancer but, before that he is "ass finder" always wants to find a girl. He gives up around 4:00am and wants to leave if he did not hook up. Thats when I really get into the danceing. Damm that sucks when he wants to leave!

pin2

your friend is what I call a "scavenger" those are the guys standing at the bar around 4 am because they haven't found anyone to dance with yet....when they clear out the fun begins ha!

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

Yes, this list contains all my friends in a "NUT SHELL"

-The promoter.

-The wanna be DJ..knows every song.

-The k hole king.

-The whiner"I have no money" "This pill sucks"

-The Drama squad, the couple that is always fighting.

-The wanderer..they can get lost in any club..and some how they always re-appear when your just about to leave.

-The juicehead Joeys..they know every musclehead in the club...because they have worked out with each other at least once at golds gym.

-The slut, never leaves with you.

-The cheap ass...always asking for money.

-The clinger, is up your ass the whole night.

-The alcoholic..refuses to do any other substances.

-The 10 00 am Sunday morning crackhead...

they never wanna leave.

and then there is your REAL friends...

haha..

Susie cwm32.gifcwm38.gifcwm32.gifcwm38.gif

Originally posted by xxallottaxx:

-The couple....the two that need a room

-The promoter.

-The k hole king.

-The whiner"I have no money" "This pill sucks" I can't feel a thing

-The wanderer..runs off and then pops up again every hour

-The juicehead Joeys..they know every musclehead in the club...because they have worked out with each other at least once at golds gym.

-The slut, my best friend

they never wanna leave.

haha..

cwm32.gifcwm38.gifcwm32.gifcwm38.gif

I made some minor changes but these are my friends too

cwm20.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

[This message has been edited by glowgirl (edited 02-06-2001).]

Originally posted by a691vcc:

that probably sounded kind of arrogant and stupid. but what the fluck.

no its ok hun ive definately heard worse on the board

cwm20.gifcwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Ya i know about the "scavenger" type.

He always looks for girls and like the person above said, if he doesnt find any then he usually wants to leave and shit at around 4 or something. That kinda annoys me cuz its when the music gets good and hard.

------------------

FRANK_TRIGG_ANIMATION.GIF

BOOM............BOOM!!!

well im def the wanderer, dont turn around for a sec, b/c that's my chance to get away!!/ 11 am crackhead that wanders away so we can stay later/dancer. then we always have the couple that wants to leave early, or starts fighting (wtf?? never fails!), then u have my bf who is the pain in the ass, whiner, complainer, and of course u got the dealers. whats a night w/o them. and something like a K-hole queen over here too.

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by christyne13:

Let's not forget the ......"I'm not feelin' anything" person.

G-d I hate when they do that!

cwm11.gif

HAHAHA!!! I know that person!!! OK (sometimes its me!)

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

Okay I'm gonna bite a few names from some of you but I'll change them to fit my friends specifically.......

- The alcoholic - one who won't set foot on the dancefloor until he's had at least 10 drinks and 4 shots and is totally polluted.....

- The politician - one who shows up with all his best friends but once in the club would rather wander off and meet as many new people as possible rather than hang with the crowd he came with......

- The whiner - "it too hot.....it's too packed......it's getting late.....my drink is so weak......my roll sucks......there's no good looking girls here......I don't wanna spend anymore money......the bartender is an asshole......I wanna leave"......whaaaa

- The embarrasser - one who can't handle their drinks/drugs and once a bit buzzed, begins to get loud, obnoxious, and do things that, when standing by him, you are completely humiliated.......has outlandish ideas(wanna go skydiving tomorrow?) and throws out cheesy pick up lines to females.......

- The rich guy - once he gets a little buzz on he becomes Rockefellar......buys drinks for everyone, even people he doesn't know, and buys shots when nobody even needs them......he also buys any kind of drug he can get his hands on even without intentions of doing them......

- The tough guy - once fucked up, he can kick anyone's ass and will talk shit to anyone for any reason......this is usually the smallest guy of the group too.....

- Mr.Bell Atlantic - whenever you hang out with him you can't even talk because he is on his cell phone with god knows who every other minute.......

- The glutton - the guy who always fucking gets super hungry once the night starts getting good and usually after some drinks or weed.......makes everyone leave early because he is "starving"

Nice bunch of friends I have huh......

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Originally posted by tyco:

Okay I'm gonna bite a few names from some of you but I'll change them to fit my friends specifically.......

- The alcoholic - one who won't set foot on the dancefloor until he's had at least 10 drinks and 4 shots and is totally polluted.....

- The politician - one who shows up with all his best friends but once in the club would rather wander off and meet as many new people as possible rather than hang with the crowd he came with......

- The whiner - "it too hot.....it's too packed......it's getting late.....my drink is so weak......my roll sucks......there's no good looking girls here......I don't wanna spend anymore money......the bartender is an asshole......I wanna leave"......whaaaa

- The embarrasser - one who can't handle their drinks/drugs and once a bit buzzed, begins to get loud, obnoxious, and do things that, when standing by him, you are completely humiliated.......has outlandish ideas(wanna go skydiving tomorrow?) and throws out cheesy pick up lines to females.......

- The rich guy - once he gets a little buzz on he becomes Rockefellar......buys drinks for everyone, even people he doesn't know, and buys shots when nobody even needs them......he also buys any kind of drug he can get his hands on even without intentions of doing them......

- The tough guy - once fucked up, he can kick anyone's ass and will talk shit to anyone for any reason......this is usually the smallest guy of the group too.....

- Mr.Bell Atlantic - whenever you hang out with him you can't even talk because he is on his cell phone with god knows who every other minute.......

- The glutton - the guy who always fucking gets super hungry once the night starts getting good and usually after some drinks or weed.......makes everyone leave early because he is "starving"

Nice bunch of friends I have huh......

Mikey

mikey i couldnt agree with you more man.. or for me i've usually had guy friends who became tough guys or gluttons after a night of partying, or the real "im an aggressive drunk-frat boy type" of friend, needless to say, i've stopped hanging out with him, too many nights spent feeling like he might turn on us girls at any moment!

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

Originally posted by xxallottaxx:

-The promoter.

-The k hole king.

-The whiner"I have no money" "This pill sucks"

-The Drama squad, the couple that is always fighting.

-The wanderer..they can get lost in any club..and some how they always re-appear when your just about to leave.

-The slut, never leaves with you.

they never wanna leave.

haha..

Susie cwm32.gifcwm38.gifcwm32.gifcwm38.gif

LOLLOL!!!!

I have a special place in my heart for the promoter and drama squad. LOL

-iliana

cwm7.gif